AroaraAngelwolf

Sky and me 1x1

Sabrina watched as the alpha male brought the pups back to the den with a smile before watching as the alpha female ate with the pack before having her attention go to Adonis when she heard everything he said and asked after he shifted back to his wolf form. “Okay and yes of course,” she said in reply as she got back into his back before he started the walk back to her house but by a different direction. She was surprised at first but just thought he might think it was a quicker way to get back.

Adonis trotted along until he got into the middle of the field. "I'm lost. I think I got turned around in the woods. Wait... I smell livestock. Let me try to find my way back..."  he said following the smell to a farm they had visited earlier two houses down from her own during the deliveries. He moved from the field to the road trotting along the side in tall grass that made him appear smaller than he was. A startled neighbor of Sabrina's out smoking a pipe dropped his pipe and ran inside his house. "uh oh... hold on!" he warned only seconds before he took off darting behind the barn of her property and shifting back holding her piggy back style. "He grabbed a gun. My bad walking on the road. " 

Sabrina looked around the field that he got them into before she nodded when she heard what he said about getting turned around. She then stiffened somewhat when they got onto the side of the road in the tall grass and she saw her neighbor see them and run back inside. She found herself holding on a bit tighter than earlier when he took off running to be behind the barn in her backyard to shift back to his human form. “It’s okay. If he brings it up tomorrow I’ll just tell him it was his imagination from smoking the pipe,” she said in reply with her arms now loosely around his neck as she was now in piggy back style on his back.

Edited by SkySong278

((should we ts to the next day?))

Edited by SkySong278

((okay ^_^))

Sabrina woke up early in the morning on the day they were going to go back to Wolfgrove. She brought down the two bags that she had packed with her stuff and put them near the door before going into the kitchen to make some porridge for breakfast.

After she had made it, she spooned some of it into a bowl that she had gotten out of a cupboard and then started to eat it. After she was done eating, she put her bowl in the sink, and then headed outside to bring the horses around front. She then put her bags on the light brown mare with a diamond on her head above her eyes before patting her nose before mounting and starting to head out of the town once Adonis was ready and had also put his own bags on the other horse while catching up to be riding beside her.

Edited by SkySong278

((if you’d like me to, I can make another post to have them already be on the road to replace the one I posted on Friday night before hiding that one))

Edited by SkySong278

((edited my post from Friday))

Adonis mounted his stallion. A beautiful strong and half wild red chestnut horse with a spring in his step. He had loaded everything else on to his steed, waved goodbye and headed off back to his town with Sabrina after blowing the whistle three times.  The wolves followed them at a distance, and Adonis was careful to keep them within his eyesight so none got injured or ill.

“Did you sleep well last night?” Sabrina asked Adonis when he was riding next to her and after he had also blown the whistle a few times for the other wolves. She looked towards the woods after a little while and saw them following her and the former and smiled a bit before looking ahead of them again.

“Pretty good. Maybe we should just cuddle all the time then when we go to bed,” Sabrina said in reply to his question and then added another statement afterward as a suggestion with a small blush on her cheeks. “I’m guessing you’ll be going right to the woods when we get back to Wolfgrove to lead the wolves the rest of the way towards your den?” she asked a few minutes later while shyly putting a strand of her hair behind her ear. She was still kind of embarrassed from saying what she did earlier as a suggestion and was now a bit shy all of a sudden.

Edited by SkySong278

"No it's okay. I will go right home, just to make sure they are safe and taken care of, but I'll be back in town once I treated the female again. Oh, did I mention a cabin in the woods that used to be my grandparents? It needs to be fixed up a bunch, but I'm certain it'll make a suitable home for you if you don't want to live inside the gate." He scratched his head. "And also that way I can keep an eye on you. Since you've seen both forms, it's really no use in hiding from you now."

“Okay and no you didn’t. It sounds like it would be perfect for me. Oh? Do you think I might cause trouble if you don’t keep an eye on me? Well we also confirmed that we love each other too so why would you need to hide from me?” Sabrina said and asked in reply. The first question was asked a bit teasingly while the second one was asked a bit curiously as they continued to ride through the rest of the towns that would lead them back to Wolfgrove. They had about three more towns to go before they would be closer to his hometown.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis turned pink at her last two questions. "Uh, well, once a soul mate is found.. It's instinct to stay near them. Keep them safe. I don't like stepping foot in the town so outside would be nice. And... there's some things about me I don't want you to know or see just yet. The wolf is not only known in Wolfgrove, nor is it always benevolent. To those who want harm on my town, we are known as the omen of death. Yet another title handed down to me over the generations. " 

“Oh okay. If I was to have a business with helping heal animals, would that be better to have in the town or just at the edge of it and closer to the woods? Oh and I guess you’ll let me know when you do want me to know those things. That’s interesting and I guess that title you’ll tell me about later,” Sabrina said and asked in reply again to everything else he said before they rode through one of the remaining towns that they needed to go through to get back to Wolfgrove.

"I will once I feel like you're ready.  Closer to the woods, near the town. That way the townsfolk wouldn't have to carry sick or injured animals so far into rough terrain but that way I can bring wild animals that need your help too without frightening them by making them leave the forest. " he said dismounting his horse. "I leave here. Ashton would follow you back to the town. I'll be back for supper. Give mother my regards." He said with a smile then disappeared into the woods, melting into the shadows. The wolves were seen for a moment studying her before following the canin further inside the woods. 

“Okay and I will,” Sabrina said in reply before watching him go into the woods and then had her attention go briefly to the wolves when they were viewable for a bit before they followed him into the woods. She sighed softly before heading towards the town with Ashton following. Once she had gotten back into town, she was greeted by a few of the townspeople and she smiled back at them before heading to the inn. She dismounted when she was behind it and then took her bags off of the horse she had ridden before heading inside while the horses grazed. She went up to her new room first, put her bags on the bed, and then went back downstairs to look for Ray.

Ray was in the dinning room with her husband, both whom were laughing at something.  Once she entered the room she had the back of a man to her. He wasn't as tall as Adonis, actually he was only about three inches taller then her. Broad shouldered and well defined muscles he looked like a smaller and less intimidating version of Dominic. When Ray waved over Sabrina, the lad turned to face her, casually running a hand though his silver hair.

Golden eyes locked on to her blue green ones and he gave her a dazzling white smile revealed a single dimple on his left check and freckles dotted across his nose against his sun kissed skin.  Holding out his right hand palm up showed a dark grey crescent moon birthmark. His voice was smoother than Adonis's and even more musical sounding. " You must be the beauty called Sabrina I've been hearing about these passed few days. I'm Zackery. Pleasure to meet you my dear." He said eloquently. 

Sabrina followed the sound of laughing until she came to the dining room and she saw someone that looked very similar to Adonis and wondered if he was the former’s twin that he had mentioned to her before. When he introduced himself, she knew for sure that he was indeed her love’s twin brother before smiling politely back in greeting and taking his offered hand in one of her own.

“It’s nice to meet you as well and yes I’m Sabrina,” she said in reply before shaking his hand. As soon as she did, she felt a feeling similar to the one that she had felt with Adonis with her skin feeling a bit tingly and pulled back her hand in surprise and shock. “I apologize if that was rude but I just felt something strange. I’m Adonis’ mate so how...” she said a few minutes after she had pulled back her hand and now had a perplexed expression on her face as well as the surprise and shock still showing as well.

Edited by SkySong278

"Oh, well we are twins. It makes sense although I don't know why he got a mate. I am the first born and the original Wolf. He is technically the filler for me right now. I have to run this place too you know." He said with a smile. 

“The only difference between you two are your height, the color of your eyes, how musical your voices are, and the location of your marks. What I heard is that you didn’t want to have the responsibility of guarding the forest so you left to study abroad and left Adonis to take your place and he was stuck doing it. He told me that he wished for a woman who had sea-green eyes with freckles in the shape of the constellation Cassiopeia and his mark which is the same as your family’s and I have those things. I’m his match,” Sabrina said with her arms crossed over her chest with a glare before lifting her hair on the right side of her neck to show the birth mark that was a crescent moon and then the left side to show the freckle pattern that was over and below her eye.

“I’m going to my room to rest for a bit but I’ll be back down in time for dinner. Adonis will also be back by then,” she said as she looked over at Ray while completely ignoring Zach before leaving the dining room and heading back up to the second floor where her room was. When she got there, she closed the door behind her, and then sat on her bed before sighing a bit.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis came in an hour later freezing at the door. He then dropped the rabbit hides he was bring in to sew together and dashed into the dinning room so fast he ran into a wall and nearly snapped his ankle again, managing to sprain it. "Brother! How wonderful it is to see you little brother... oh my, not little any more. I was wondering why my mate said there was a difference in height... I thought you were still a little shortie. I guess fresh air really does make you grow like a tree. " Zach said chuckling. 

Adonis snarled. "She's mine! You lay a finger on my dear precious moon and brother or not, I'll rip you to bits!" He towed over his brother. "Adonis, stand down! Your brother hasn't been back in years. Let's all eat like a civilized family for once. And what about a mate?" Ray ordered setting food on the table looking at Adonis, eyes bright. "You mean... you found your soul half? " She asked her second child giggling giddily. "Who is it?" 

Sabrina woke up from her nap at about the same time that Adonis came back, sat up, stretched, and then opened the door before heading back downstairs and towards the dining room where she heard the conversation including the outburst from him toward Zach. She went inside at the tail end of the conversation between Ray and her love, hearing the question and blushed a bit.

She glared a bit at Zach knowing that he had probably been the cause of her mate’s short angry outburst earlier before saying still with the blush on her cheeks as she stood next to Adonis, “We discovered that I was his soul mate while visiting my adoptive parents in Shadowgrove.”

She then turned to look at Adonis before saying, “He only touched my hand when we introduced ourselves to each other and when we shook them I felt the same shivers I did with you when we cuddled at my house after we got back from the tavern so I’m a bit confused about that. He said that it was because you guys were twins but I’m not sure that’s the only reason.”

Edited by SkySong278