AroaraAngelwolf

Sky and me 1x1

((well the only ones that I’m in that are active are the Fairy Tail one, AKS, and this one but yes. each of them are in different times so it’s hard to keep up with them sometimes 😣))

“Ah and maybe so. She can be friendly towards the ladies and you can be friendly towards the kids and other adults. She has also trained with Jim at the tavern on how to be a barkeep so maybe she can be of help at the inn back in your town if it has a place that serves alcohol. She can also clean really well too,” Jack suggested and said what else she could help with if it was needed knowing that she’d also need a job in order to help get a place to live while back in Adonis’ town.

"She'd make a good animal doctor. Apparently her birth mother taught her to rehabilitate and heal animals. Wolves are special to my village. Many own dogs that are descended from wolves. They raise them to shepherd sheep and goats and protect the flock. My mum is often busy with the inn and helping my dad run the town as mayor. She offered to take care of the animals for my mum. Mum would teach her more about helping them and because it's mostly a shepherd town Sabrina would make a fine living doing that kind of work. Not only in money but in food, herbs, tea, furniture, repairs, and outfits are often exchanged for services too. " He explained. 

Jack listened to everything that Adonis said with interest and curiosity before saying in reply with the smile back on his face, “Then if that would make her happiest and if that’s what she’s really good at that would be a perfect job for her.”

Sabrina talked with him some more and before finishing drinking her water before leaving the tavern and going to her dad’s shop. When she arrived and had gone in, she saw them talking to each other but didn’t catch what was being discussed. She snuck up behind them before putting her arms around their shoulders and saying with a bright smile on her face, “So what are my favorite boys up to?”

Edited by SkySong278

"Nothing good." Adonis responded with a smirk. "Your dad thought you'll be happy as a cleaning maid, but I said you'd be better working with animals. " He chuckled. "You do have a way with the wild animals if I'm a testimony to that."

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

“Oh you’re scheming about something? Well he’s not wrong. I can clean, do bartender things, and can help out wherever but you’re also right about me taking care of wild animals. That’s what I enjoy most,” Sabrina asked and said in reply with the smile still on her face. “Yes that you are.” She said this last statement in reply to his last statement before kissing them both on the cheek and letting go of their shoulders. “I’ll leave you boys to continue working and I’m going to go check on mom,” she said after before heading out of the shop and over to the seamstress shop where her mom worked.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis blushed  and touched his cheek as she walked out. He rushed after her hugging her from behind before she entered her mom's shop. "I had the best sleep ever while cuddling with you. Hopefully you slept in today. See you later for that tour." He said kissing the top of her head and went back to the wood shop. 

Sabrina looked a bit surprised when she felt Adonis’ arms wrap around her waist from behind before hearing everything that he said. “I’m glad and I did too. I did sleep in. I ended up going back to sleep in my own room while you got dressed before you went downstairs to go with my dad to his shop. Yes see you later,” she said in reply to everything that he said before smiling when she felt the light kiss on her head before he left her to go back the shop and she went inside to the seamstress shop to visit her mom.

~~~~

Jack had smiled a bit at Sabrina when she had greeted them both but had also been a bit surprised when she had snuck up on the both of them because he hadn’t even heard her come in. He then smiled a bit more when he listened to the conversation between the two of them before she had kissed them both on the cheek before leaving. When Adonis had gone after her, he walked around the shop to make sure everything else that was still there was organized a bit more before another customer walked in to look at what he had to sell. When Adonis came back, he was talking to the customer and answering the questions the latter (the customer) had regarding the piece he (the customer again) was interested in.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis came in and organized the work shop with the older commissions first. He gathered the invoices and looked at them. Most of them were in the village and the rest were a little bit outside the village center. If he made deliveries with Sabrina, then he'd get to know both the people and the area along with helping her father.  He stood politely to the side waiting to ask Jack if he could make house deliveries of the finished products. 

After Jack finished helping the newest customer with getting his purchase taken care of, he noticed that Adonis was standing off to the side as if to wait patiently to talk to him about something. Then he noticed that he had organized the older commissions first before the newer ones and was also holding some invoices. “Very nice job in organizing those. Do you have a question about them?” he said and asked as he walked over to where the younger boy was standing.

“No I don’t mind and that’s a very good idea,” Jack said in reply with the smile still on his face. “Some might be too heavy for her though but she’ll be able to direct you to who they’re for.”

"Thank you sir. I'll go let her know and get working on the deliveries." He grinned and dashed out still holding the invoices. He first looked in her mother's shop, startling a few girls waiting for their turn to try on dresses as he walked in looking confused as their reactions and mutterings about a man being in a woman's dress shop. "Is Brina here?" He called. 

Jack nodded before watching as Adonis went running out of his shop and over towards the seamstress shop. He then went back to work in organizing a few other things he had on display to sell.

~~~~

Sabrina looked up from helping her mom pin a dress for a young girl when she heard Adonis’ voice near the front door. She looked over at her mom who gave her a nod which meant she could go because she had things handled there before she walked closer to the front of the store. “Yes I’m here. We should go outside,” she said in reply to his question before saying her statement afterward when she noticed the reactions on the other girl’s faces before leading him out to being in front of the store. “What’s up?” she asked before noticed the invoices in his hands. “Oh did dad let you make deliveries and you need my help?” she asked a few minutes afterward as she figured out what the held invoices meant.

He looked down at the papers and then at her after he followed her outside. "Yeah. I can carry the items, but I don't know where they go there's a cart out back for deliveries of big items, we can put everything in there and I can pull it." He said with a grin wanting to impress her with his strength. 

“I can help with directing you on where to go to get them delivered and that’s a very good idea,” Sabrina said in reply to everything that he said with the smile still on her face from earlier. “I can get the cart and bring it around to the front so that you can load the items. It’ll be easy for me to get the cart while it’s empty due to it being lighter during that time.”

Adonis blushed and nodded. Although empty, a sturdy wooden cart was a little heavy, but if she's his perfect woman, then she'd be able to handle it. "I'll get the items and load them." He said doing just that. Once everything was set up, he took the handle of the cart and told her to get on it handing the invoices to her. "We're doing the older ones first, so the nightstand,  armor and table set are first. The frames are next and the baby crib is last." He informed her. 

Sabrina went around to the back of the store where the cart was and brought it out to the front so that he could load the items into it. When everything was ready to go, she took the invoices from him, and then got into the cart as she was instructed to before putting the invoices in order of the items he listed first so that she knew where to direct him to first. “Got it. First one is just around the corner from here,” she said in reply before starting to direct him so that he knew where to go.

He nodded and began pulling the cart with ease, a few ladies who left the dress shop to see what was going on started to giggled and murmurs to each other that maybe he wasn't just a brute after all. Adonis, having wolf like hearing herd every word and stopped looking behind him. "Sorry girls, but you'll have to fight her to get to me and I bet my entire life savings that she can take you girls down faster than a lightning bolt strikes a tree! " He waved to Sabrina indicating that the 'her and she' he was speaking of was in fact Sabrina. He laughed when they became flustered and muttered how vulgar he was. "Nah! Vulgar is saying you don't have the balls it takes to actually get your hands dirty. Breina told me she's hunted before, meaning she bled and skinned animals to eat. I'm all for housework being done an all, but I'd prefer a woman who isn't afraid to help provide for a family. In most species of animals, the female hunts too. " He snorted, turning around and continuing on his way to the first delivery. 

Sabrina blushed a bit when she heard the conversation between Adonis and the girls from the dress shop, not really knowing if she could actually fight them for him but she kept that to herself before just smiling slightly at them. “That’s very true,” she said after he was done saying all that he did in his last statement before they arrived at the house for the first item delivery and also as she went back to admiring how strong his muscles looked from behind with a happy sigh. “This is the place,” she said before putting the item’s invoice in the back of the other ones so that the one underneath it would be on top.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis nodded and went up and knocked on the door. When opened he introduced himself and said he's here to deliver their request from the carpenter. He then helped the family bring it it, carrying it by himself like it was nothing. 

Sabrina looked up from the pile of invoices she had in her hand that he had given to her before they left on their delivery run when Adonis carried the first item with no problem to the house and let out another sigh. She figured he was mostly doing that in order to try to impress her and she was starting to find out that it was working.

Edited by SkySong278

Once done he  winked at her before getting back into position. "We're too next navigator? Maybe if you're up for it later little red, we can go for a moonlit run tonight." He said pulling the cart again.

Sabrina blushed slightly when she saw his wink before looking at the next invoice. “Back towards the way we came and five houses down from mine. I’d love that,” she said in reply to his question and statement that followed the question.

He turned around and headed that way, counting the houses and plots of land as they passed them and pulling the wagon up the driveway to the other house doing the same thing there. 

Sabrina watched him again as he delivered the next piece of furniture to the next house and then looked to see how many more deliveries they had to make. It looked to be about three or four more and she sighed because she thought that it was going to take awhile before they would be able to go on their moonlit run.