AroaraAngelwolf

Sky and me 1x1

"Oh my! I knew there was something special about you child! My little boy has a mate!" Ray gushed giggling. "Yes ma, I do, and a feisty one at that. Twins as canins are different than human twins. We share a certain... psychic connection that we can choose to engage or not. " He explained to Sabrina. "This also applies to mate connections however my brother took my prayer and changed a bit to make it his. Only blue bell eyes and freckles in the shape of adromida, Helen and Leo, the sign we were born under. "

"Hogwash! You asked for those, I asked for just Cassiopeia! Don't lie brother!" Zach scoffed. Adonis snorted. "I can't lie well brother. Being mostly a wolf my life has made my humor dry and sarcastic, and my lying skills quite rusty. Why would I lie about the woman who can take away years of solitude in just a few days?" He growled. "Mum, I'm going to fix up that old cabin of grandpa's for Brena so she can stay in the forest with me. Oh, and I have a couple weak wolves with me. "

Sabrina blushed when she heard what Ray said as well as hearing Adonis say that she was feisty. She blushed a bit darker and looked down when she heard what he said that she did for him and thought that she hadn’t really helped him at all but was glad he thought that way about her. “I’m glad I can help you be less lonely,” she said shyly before hearing the rest of what he said and was surprised to hear about the two weak wolves. “Did the wolves we helped and you led to the woods get injured?” she asked with surprise now showing on her face and in her eyes still along with the shy expression showing as well.

Adonis looked down at her, holding Sabrina against his side. "No, just the female needs close watching and the pups need to be fed every six hours, considering the female isn't eating, she's not lactating enough to feed the pups. I brought them home to keep an eye on them. " He explained as his father came in greeting Zach with gusto and a simple nod towards his second son before letting Zach sit at the head of the table before taking the other head side of the table. This made Adonis bristle. "The Wolf is alpha and head of this house. It's been the law since our kind came here. You  both know that...." He growled. 

A look from his mom made him sigh before taking a sweet on the side after pulling out Sabrina's seat for her. 

“Oh and she’s still not eating even with the infected tooth being pulled out? I can help you feed the pups if you’d like after dinner,” Sabrina said in reply after she was held close to his side by him. She was a bit surprised with that action but happy. She noticed him bristle when she watched where Zach and his father sat and was about to do or say something to calm him when she heard the growl come from his lips but a look from Ray did that before she could. She nodded in thanks when he pulled her seat out for her before sitting down in it. She then started to put some food on her plate from where it was on dishes in the center of the table.

Edited by SkySong278

"I'd appreciate the help." Adonis said, making a point to sit between her and his brother. The meal was quiet, in a tense ready to spring kind of way. Adonis waited until Sabrina was finished before clearing their plates away. He then gave his brother a look. "You try anything with my mate, I'll skin you. " He growled, his father winced remembering what happened with his twin brother and stood up to chew out Adonis for such a threat, but before he got a word out, Adonis was outside and heading to the gate. 

Sabrina smiled at him when she heard his response before having her attention go to her plate and her food. She finished everything on her plate, fully aware of the tense atmosphere around her but she ignored it as she focused on eating the delicious food. She grimaced slightly when she heard the threat Adonis gave Zachary, knowing the story of Dominic’s own twin brother that Ray had told her about while she (Sabrina) had been on her sick bed, but hadn’t said anything about it. She did notice, though that the latter had been about to say something about it but her love was already out the door before he could. She wondered if he was getting the mother wolf and her pups so that he could start looking after them and she could help.

After a little while of just sitting there with the others she said, “If you’ll excuse me I’m going after him.” She then got up from the table, went to the door, and then ran towards the gate where he was. “Adonis, wait! I thought you said that you would appreciate my help in getting the pups fed,” she called before catching up to him with a look of confusion on her face and in her eyes. “Were you just going to leave me there without intending to use my help? I won’t be in your way when I need to sleep and can do that in your grandfather’s cabin so that I can start getting used to it.”

Edited by SkySong278

"Half the cabin is rotten. I would like your help, but I don't live inside the town. If you want to get used to the forest, sleep in my den with me. I need to get milk from the inn, but I'm not staying one more moment in front of my dad or brother. They both want me to run away and this burden lifted from their shoulders but it can't be done. Without me this place will be wiped off the map in a year. Like me or not, it's my legend that brings people here, makes this land profit and my power that keeps the plague from reaching this place killing animals and crops. They just see me as a wolf now. Not a son, or a brother but a wild animal. Maybe I am! But I'm not going to give you up. " He said desperately hugging her. "I just... need time to get used to people. It was refreshing, being with your parents. I just wish both of mine were like yours. I'll get the milk from the barn, meet me at the gate and I'll show you a second way to my home. It's faster to go from my den to the town and how I warn them so quickly. " He says kissing her forehead lightly. 

“Oh okay and I thought you said that your den wasn’t big enough for another person to live in it with you. They’ll get over it eventually and that’s good to hear. We just discovered each other so I’d be sad if you gave me up,” Sabrina said in reply before hugging him back and then listening to everything else he said afterward. “I understand and I’m glad to hear that. Your mom’s still nice to you even if your dad and brother aren’t. Okay see you there,” she said before kissing him softly on the cheek while reluctantly pulling away from his embrace after he kissed her on the forehead and then started to head towards the gate.

"No it's big enough for two, but not for a big family..." He said blushing, correcting her first comment. He watched her walk away for a moment before heading to the barn, getting some goat milk and a basket to put the bottles in before heading to the gate. He took her hand. "This way.... " He lead her out and around the perimeter of the gate until they hit a blind spot between the two of the four look out towers set on each cardinal direction on the inside of the wall to spot danger. There, a few paces from  thick wood gate between the west and south look outs, was a stone like cave that had moss growing over it, hiding it effectively. The opening was narrow so Adonis helped her down into the hole before joining her and taking her hand to lead her through the winding narrow tunnel. 

It soon grew to where they could walk side by side, gradually getting lighter. After about fifteen minutes from when they entered the hole, they stepped into his den once more. 

“Oh okay. Sorry I forgot,” Sabrina said in reply before she had started to walk towards the gate. She had almost reached it when Adonis caught up to her and led her towards some towers. She continued to walk with him until they reached a cave and then went in first before he caught up to her once more to lead the way through the narrow tunnel. She was glad when they reached an area of the tunnel where they could walk side by side again before they reached his den. “I like holding your hand. They fit perfectly together,” she said before reluctantly letting go of it to sit down on the floor just a few feet from where the pups were so as not to scare them.

Adonis smiled slightly as he got the milk ready, heating it up a little bit and pouring it in small soft bladders. He handed her one and then a pup carefully pulling out a knife and poking a tiny hole in the bottom corner to form a nipple so the pup can drink from. It started to drip. "Make sure she latches on good, she's the runt and needs the most nutrition. " He took another pup and did the same thing to his bladder he held tenderly feeding the whimpering pup. The other two wined. "Hush, hush little brothers.. your turns are next." He says softly, although the blind and deaf pups couldn't hear him, they stopped their fussing as if feeling a comfortable precedence with them. "After this it's bath time. They have ticks, I think I got them all, but I'd rather be sure. I'll wash the other adult wolves too. "

Sabrina nodded in understanding before doing as she was told with the little she-wolf while holding her carefully in her arms. “Alright and I’m guessing we’ll be giving them that bath outside at a nearby pond or do you have a big enough pail here in your den for that?” she said and asked regarding what Adonis said about giving them baths after she had heard him comfort the other two whining hungry pups.

"No, I have my underground stream for that. The water may be cold but I'll warm them up afterwards. I have herbs and oils that'll keep fleas and ticks off of them.  I'll use it on the adults too, but I'll do that by the stream outside. I don't like having fleas it's a nightmare!" He shivered setting one down and refilling the bladder with milk, picked up one of the other males and let him eat. "Whoa there little brother, too fast and you'll get hiccups!"

“Oh I didn’t know you had an underground stream. Perhaps I can use it in the morning to bathe? I’ll have to go back to the inn to get my clothes that I packed from my house, then. That’s good and okay. I imagine that they would be for you,” Sabrina said and asked in reply before pulling the now empty bladder away from the little she-wolf runt. “Aw but that would be adorable,” she said when she heard what Adonis said last to the other wolf pup he started to feed. “Should I get another bladder to feed her from or wait to feed her more?”

"There's four pups. Three boys one girl. Fill that one up again and feed this brown one here. He hasn't been fed yet." He said nodding to a tan pup. The one he held was black, the other male grey and the female a white and grey mix with a black heart spot on her chest. 

“Okay,” Sabrina said in reply before setting the female back down and then gently picking up the brown one afterward. She then refilled the bladder and started to feed the other male. “I can always use the stream outside, too to bathe in if you don’t want me to use your underground one.”

Edited by SkySong278

"Its for bathing, washing and drinking water, although I get the drinking water from the waterfall further upstream. Just take the route back with a candle and you'll be back before the gate closes for the night. It'll be enough time to get there and back before nightfall. " He said gathering what was needed for washing the pups, cleaning the bladder and scooped up the three little ones. 

((I thought that there were four pups 😶))

Sabrina nodded in both reply and understanding before saying verbally in reply, “I’ll go get my stuff now from the inn and then head to the underground one as soon as I get back.” As he picked up the pups as well as what all he needed in order to get them washed, she stood, then headed out the way they had come just moments earlier before they fed the small balls of fur, and then made her way back to the inn.

Once there she went up to the room she was using, got a bag with all of her clothes in it, went back downstairs, and then headed back out of the inn to the woods once more. She located the towers that they had passed earlier and then easily found the moss covered cave entrance before going back down inside it and then emerged back into his den afterward.

((Yes, she's holding one feeding him, the other three are on the ground. Four pups. He just took the three on the ground.))

Adonis entered the opening with the tapestry of a waterfall covering it and went down underground to a cave filled with glow worms and swift moving water. He had created a 'pool' by digging a ditch and letting the water naturally fill it with a low stone wall so the water that's dirty can flow out back into the river. He carefully set down three, washed the female first then wrapped her in a towel he warmed by the stove, doing the same with the two males and showing Sabrina how to correctly wash the male pup she had. He then brought them back up letting her take a bath alone. 

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

((okay ^_^))

Sabrina followed Adonis through the cave that was behind the waterfall tapestry with the male pup in her hands along with her bag over her shoulder that had her clothes and a towel in it. She gave him the male pup to wash after she looked around the cave with wide, surprised eyes and an expression of awe on her face at how beautiful it was and then watched how he washed him afterward. She took the pup back after watching how to dry him correctly and then did so before giving him back to him and then watched as he went back up to his den.

She then stripped off the clothes she currently had on before getting into the water to wash up for a little while. When she thought that she had been in there long enough she got out, dried off with her towel, and then got dressed into some cleaner clothes that she could also sleep in. She then gathered up her other clothes, bag, and towel before heading back towards the tunnel that would lead back to his den. When she got back there, she sat down on the floor with her stuff beside her and then looked around at it again.

Edited by SkySong278

((I edited my post.))

Adonis was wolf, just the size of a regular wolf laying on the bed of furs. The pups he had tucked beside them and was licking them dry like their mother would. He yawned spotting her and his tail wagged a little bit. "I hope you don't mind cuddling with a wolf tonight."

((I edited mine too after I realized that you edited yours))

Sabrina saw Adonis in wolf form as a normal sized wolf on the bed of furs with the pups curled up beside him and went over to where he was to sit beside him. She watched him lick them dry with a smile before hearing what he said. “No I don’t mind.”

"Good, because they'll be crying out for their mom if I didn't do this. Help yourself to some tea. The kettle is just about ready and I have diffusers inside. It's chamomile and rose tea. I hope you like it." He said softly shifting his weight a little so he was leaning against her. "Also, feel free to pet me. I quite enjoy being petted."

“Speaking of where is their mom? I will in a little bit. It sounds very good,” Sabrina said in reply before feeling him lean against her and hearing the last few things he said afterward. “Okay.” She then started to pet him by slowly stroking his very soft fur.

Edited by SkySong278

"The adults are sleeping in a different den. This was made for a wolf and man. They like a bit more... natural cave. Hmmm... " He said humming in content, tail wagging as she ran her fingers through his fur.