AroaraAngelwolf

Sky and me 1x1

Becky smiled at him before heading back to her own house after watching them go to the other house.

Sabrina stopped the horse she was riding when they got in front of her house and was about to get down from her when she noticed that Adonis wanted to help her down. She blushed a bit when she let him do that and then rested her head against his shoulder shortly afterward to hide it after he had set her down on the ground. “I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings earlier when I said that you were my friend. I wasn’t sure what I should call you since we’re still working on what we are to each other right now but maybe I should’ve said that you were a close friend,” she said softly before pulling away and looking up at him afterward. She then kissed him softly on the cheek before tying the mare she had rode there to another post outside the house. “Sorry,” she said with a slightly darker blush than before after she had just realized what she did and thought that he might be a bit uncomfortable with what she had just done a few minutes ago. She then smiled a bit shyly at him before walking up to the door and knocking on it.

“Sabrina? This a pleasant surprise,” Jack greeted her with a smile after he opened the door and then hugged her closely afterward. “Didn’t you get my letter that said I was coming?” she asked curiously and with a confused expression on her face as she pulled away from the hug to look up at him.

“I did but I misread it as you coming tomorrow,” Jack said in reply before looking over at Adonis still with the happy smile on his face. “Who might this be?” “Ah okay and this is Adonis. He’s a very close friend of mine,” she said in reply to both his statement and question with the smile still on her face as well. “He accompanied me here after I told him that you were also a carpenter.”

((I’ll have her go find her mom after you post again to leave him and Jack talking about carpenter tips/advice

edit: oh yay! :D one more page 💃))

Edited by SkySong278

((Okay))

Adonis flushed pink and softly touched his cheek. "N-no big deal. It doesn't bother me much..." He stammered out shyly waving to Jack when the man noticed him. "I'm the only one in my town, but... people go elsewhere for carpenter's. I admit my bedside manner isn't exactly the best, and I can be blunt but my work is quite well done yet nobody seems to buy what I have except for my parents and a friend of mine. Is there anything I can do to help that?" He asked.

“Okay,” Sabrina said in reply to what Adonis said with the shy smile still on her face before turning her attention to her dad. She waited until the former was done talking to the latter to say, “I’ll leave you boys to talk and go say hi to mom. She’s still at her seamstress shop right?” she asked the latter who nodded and then headed straight there after putting her bag on the porch to take care of when she got back. When she got to the shop, she went in search of her mom and once she found her she hugged her happily after the other had been surprised to see her.

Jack watched Sabrina go towards the shop before listening to everything that Adonis said. “Well I guess you can try to smile and seem to be a bit more personable instead of blunt to see if that’ll help. Also maybe see about bringing some of your work to other towns in a stall type of thing and maybe people will buy it then. Sorry if it’s not very good advice for helping you sell your work but it’s all I can think of right now to tell you,” he said in reply with a sheepish look as he looked a bit unsure.

Edited by SkySong278

"I tried that, and I have a different occupation that doesn't allow me to go very far from my home town. This is actually the farthest away I've been." He said pulling out the bow he gave Sabrina. "This is my work. It didn't sell so I gave it to brina when she said she could shoot a bow. My grandpa taught me to carve, and it's boring in my other work nor does it pay anything so carving is kinda my... outlet and source of income. I can make anything from bows to beds to table settings to clog shoes. Building houses is easy for me too. I'm just not sure what is going wrong... " 

Sabrina and Aimee talked a bit after hugging and she asked if she could get more pants made and the latter said she could do that although it’ll probabaly be a little while or so until they were going to be done being made but she said that she was fine with that. She’d be staying for a few days or so. After the latter said that she’d start on them the next day, they both headed home after the store was locked up.

“Hm then maybe Sabrina could help you sell your things? Maybe you just need another person there to help out. That’s a very beautiful bow and I’d be interested in possibly going there to help advertise as well as seeing the other things you’ve made. I can tell just by looking at this bow that you’re very talented,” Jack said in reply with a thoughtful expression on his face and a hand on his chin as he thought.

Edited by SkySong278

"Ah, well I live in Wolfgrove a few towns west. Can't miss it, it has a large wood gate around it. My parents own and run the Wolf's howl inn. Sabrina probably won't want to help me, she'll be busy finding a house to live in and a job to support herself with. Thank you for the compliment. It's not exactly talent as it is lots of time being alone and in the quiet. " He said softly looking behind him seeing the women walking down the road. 

On their way back, Sabrina and Aimee were talking and laughing about the days when she was younger and rebelled against them a few times on things she had felt very strongly towards. She looked at Jack and Adonis talking together as well as the latter looking towards her and her mom and she smiled even wider at him.

“I’ll keep where it is in mind and definitely visit you guys. Well you can always ask her. She might want to help while in the midst of looking for those things for herself and you’re quite welcome. It’s not often I meet a fellow creative carpenter,” Jack said in reply while also noticing the girls coming towards them. He was happy that she was happy as well as her coming to visit for a few days.

Adonis stepped back with a nod to Jack's comments feeling a pang of jealousy at her father beaming with pride and welcoming both Sabrina and her mother home although Brina was gone for about ten minutes tops. He also felt guilty about his own display with his family, more so his dad then his mum. It was so different from his own partly broken relationship with his family then what she was showing now, and she wasn't even related to them by blood. 

When the happy reunited family entered their home, Adonis stepped inside after carrying his small hide sack of clothes and his carving equipment over his shoulder. He felt even more like a wild beast man seeing them so happy and loving. He was caught in emotions, happy that Sabrina looked so lovely and enjoying herself, jealousy at their relationship with each other, then he felt like his heart was being squeezed with dispare and sadness believing that there was no way possible for her to be that happy with him. 

Sabrina walked inside with them, carrying her suitcase up to her room. She thought she had seen something in Adonis’ eyes earlier but wasn’t sure how to broach the subject with him. “I’ll show you where you’ll be staying Adonis,” she called from the balcony upstairs down to him after she had put her suitcase on her bed. She wanted to show him a bit of hospitality in her own home like he had to her back in Wolfgrove as thanks.

Adonis nodded still looking around the beautiful home. "So this is a real house.... " He mused out loud. "All I've known was a inn and it doesn't exactly look like a actual home. " He said softly moving to study the wood work on the banister.  When Sabrina joined him, he followed her to the room he'd get to sleep in. It was quite spacious, the bed was definitely bigger than his own meaning he could fit in it without curling up, and it was quite cozy. "I still prefer a den... but I believe I can get used to this..." He said once again taking in the woodwork and designs. 

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

“Oh really? Well I guess if you grew up in it then it’s the only home you’ve known. I’m sure it’s a nice inn and we’d love to stay in it when we go there to visit Sabrina,” Jack said in reply with a curious expression on his face before the latter called Adonis upstairs to show him where he’d be staying (I’ll edit this part if he was actually talking to Sabrina and not her parents).

Sabrina led him to the guest room and then listened to everything he said once they were in it. “That’s good to know,” she said in reply to what he said with the smile still on her face from earlier before adding, “I think there’s plenty of extra clothes if you need them in both the closet and the dresser drawers. Why I’m not sure is because I haven’t been in here in awhile so I don’t know if anything has changed since then.”

She then looked a bit shy all of a sudden before saying after a few minutes of silence that followed her previous statement, “I’m sorry if the closeness between me and my parents made you jealous earlier because I know the relationship between you and your dad isn’t the best but they’re just happy I’m home to visit and I’m happy about that as well. I’m also happy that you’re here with me because it gives you a chance to meet them and the townspeople here as well.” Then she made her way to the door before saying when she was in the doorway, “I’ll leave you to get settled and if you need anything don’t hesitate to tell me or my parents. My room’s just a few doors down from here.”

She went back to her room after that and sighed before unpacking her clothes to put in piles on the floor at the foot of the bed for the next couple of days before laying down on it to look up at the ceiling.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis blinked turning as she left the room after saying she was sorry for the display of affection. He dropped his bag with a clatter and was too slow to get to the door before she disappeared into her room. He turned around and smacked his head frustrated with himself. "Stupid, idiotic moron." He cursed to himself. "Don't tell me I made her upset.... " He clutched the shirt and pulled at the fabric. A audible tare sounded and he looked down seeing superficial scratch marks from his half transformed hand and a hole over his chest in the shirt. 

With a snort he flopped on the bed looking at the ceiling then holding his wolfish hand into his view. "She drives me nuts. I feel like two halves of my soul are at war.... " He muttered concentrating to change his hand back to normal then laid his arm across his face. "...but I'm not good for a perfect, gentle and kind woman as her. The spirits are cruel.... practically handing me everything of my dreams down to the sea green color of her eyes yet saddling me with a burden too great to properly provided for her. " He whimpered and turned to face the wall. 

((hehe sorry Adonis 😇. she's not upset, just shy and apologetic again))

Sabrina let out a small sigh before turning on her side to look at the pictures that were on the wall that she had drawn when she was younger. Why is it so hard for me not to be shy around him? I’ve come to realize that I definitely like him a lot but how do I go about conveying those feelings to him or in a way to make him understand my feelings? she thought to herself before closing her eyes for a little while. She knew that she should start to get some things together packing-wise for when they would be heading back to Wolfgrove but she was exhausted and thought that it would be a better thing to do tomorrow when she would have a clear head.

Edited by SkySong278

((One page! And I know exactly how to make him snap!))

Adonis tried to get some sleep, as exhausted as he was but instead he got up, informed Jack he's going to the local tavern to have a few drinks and to need to wait up for him. He then walked out and down the street to the local bar to get a few drinks. Maybe that'll calm his nerves. 

Once he got there, he downed three large mugs of ale when Xavier came inside. He was on his sixth-and being a canin he had a high tolerance for alcohol even with the strong stuff- and was a little tipsy ordering a seventh when the archer who hit on Sabrina at the festival sat a couple chairs away. "One room and whatever he's drinking. Say, do you know if a girl passed through here? Pattie, curvy, green eyes and long black hair? She has on a red hood I believe." He asked the bartender. 

((I know :D. I’m very excited 💃. oh? how so? 😶))

Sabrina woke up a little while later, sitting up and breathing a bit heavily. She had tears streaming down her cheeks as well before she got off of the bed and headed downstairs to take a small walk in the woods. She made sure to tell her parents where she was going so that they wouldn’t get worried before leaving through the back door and towards a hill she went to to think about things when she couldn’t sleep.

Edited by SkySong278

((Spill his emotions like a sap. 😌he's gotta be drunk though. And I'd like her to head for the bar XD ))

Adonis listened in on the conversation between the newcomer and the bar keep.  (B for bar keep, X for Xavier)

"Don't know. What's her name?" - B

"Sabrina. Didn't catch her last name though. " -X

"You mean Marie? Yeah, I know her since she was a tyke! Heard she came back home today. Small town, things spread like wildfire here. Why are you asking?" The bar keep said scratching his head. 

"You mean she lives here? So her parents are here too?! Great! That girl is a feisty one and beautiful to boot! I've been looking for the right woman to settle down with. I want to woo her and make her my wife!" Xavier grinned brightly. 

Adonis, who was now on the last bit of his seventh drink choked mid swallow and was in a coughing fit. 

((ah and okay :)))

After a little while longer of thinking, Sabrina started to head back towards the house but instead of going back inside, she headed for the town and to the bar. She had just walked in when she heard the last bit of the conversation between Xavier and the bar keep. Her eyes widened enough that it looked like they were going to pop out of her head and her face paled enough that it looked like she had seen a ghost. She felt a bit like she was going to faint, but it wasn’t enough yet when she saw Adonis having a coughing fit. She went over to him and gently patted his back to see if that would help.

((edited))

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis shrugged off the unknown hand patting his back, slamming down his mug so hard it broke. "You won't lay a finger on her! Who do you think you are, laying claim to flesh and blood like that you ***** 'n bast***!" He snarled getting up and grabbing Xavier by his shirt front hoisting him off the stool and in the air so the eight and a half inches in height between them was reduced to them being nose to nose. "You have no right to her! The goddess of love and passion herself would pale in comparison to Sabrina!"

"Oh yeah? What makes her so special to you?! I heard about you. You're the outcast or Wolfgrove!" Xavier squirmed in Adonis's grasp in order to free himself but to no avail. 

"True. I am the outcast, but I don't think a person like you would understand. She. Is. Mine. From the day she was born her heart was to belong to me. How do I know this? Everything. Every single detail is what I wanted in my idea of the perfect woman. Every. Single. Detail. From that cute little nose that wiggles when she's worried, those sea green eyes deeper than any ocean, and even those small freckles on her that look like Cassiopeia the constellation. And there's one thing to that I know she's mine.... She has my mark. A birth mark of a crescent moon somewhere hidden on her body. I don't know where, but I know she has it."

"And that's supposed to prove your not a pervert?" Xavier snorted. He regretted it as soon as he said it as Adonis shook him like a bad pair of maracas. 

"Let me spell it out for you, you moron! I. Love. Her. Got it? So damned badly it physically hurts to see her upset, to see her sad, to not pull her against me and kiss her fears and worries away." He growled starting to cry. "It hurts when she's talking to another man, and he makes her laugh because I don't think I can do that for her. I don't think I can make her truly happy and give her a life she deserves! I don't believe she would ever want to love a monster like me! Yet I can't bare the thought of her being with some pompous jack*** like you! She's too damned perfect for some sorry twisted soul I am! I've done nothing to deserve her affection..." He dropped Xavier starting to sob and falling to his knees. "But I feel like I can concur the world with her, but all I want from the world is her and some peace and quiet to wait on her hand and foot! I want nothing more than to make her feel so loved, so protected and give her a life were she'd never want or need anything because I'll go to the ends of the earth, to Hell and back to get it for her. The mere thought of her drives me up the wall and makes my heart beat so fast I fear it might burst from my chest!" He sobbed clutching his chest. "You will not have my moon. " He sniffed looking at Xavier, whom had turned white and was looking behind him (Adonis). His already flushed face turned scarlet as he looked over his shoulder seeing Sabrina there and the bar was quiet at the display. 

((Sorry so late. Getting ready for a trip tomorrow. Have her faint after she hears the confession. That'll be wonderful drama))

((it’s okay :) and have fun on your trip ^_^. okie dokie 🙂))

Sabrina sighed when he pushed her hand away but she figured that since he was drunk, he didn’t know that the hand he pushed away was hers. She was about to walk out of the door of the bar after standing up when she heard everything Adonis said to Xavier. She froze in place and slowly turned her attention towards them, her eyes slightly bigger than they had been when she had heard Xavier’s plan upon her walking into the bar and her face even more pale than earlier as well like all of the color had drained from it.

She still had that look on her face when the two boys realized that she was there and were looking at her. “You...? I...,” she tried to ask and say but her words failed her as the shock of the situation got to be too much for her and she fainted. What she had tried to ask was he loved her and what she had wanted to say was that she loved him back. When her head hit the floor of the bar, her hair covering the right side of her neck fell more towards the left side and revealed the crescent moon shaped birth mark that Adonis said she had.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis sprang up and caught her before she hit the floor. Gently brushing her hair away from her neck, tenderly kissing the spot. Digging in his money bag he paid for the broken mug having paid for his drinks prior to getting them, getting up and carrying her bridal style out of the bar. Xavier tried to intercept but one good snarl made him hesitate and Adonis left walking back to her home. He came inside, hearing that her parents were in bed asleep he went into his room and laid her down on his bed. Carefully removing her shoes, then his own he unmade the bed, slipped off his shirt and slipped in beside her keeping her warm. He buried his nose into her neck near the sensitive crescent moon. 

He wrapped her up in his arms breathing in her scent and falling asleep within minutes of getting comfortable. His own mark, a crescent moon was on his inside ankle of his left foot. It brushed against her skin and it sent a wonderful shivers up his spine making him smile and sight in content. 

Sabrina’s color started to come back while in Adonis’ arms and had sighed a bit earlier when she felt his nose bury a bit into her neck near her birth mark. She then felt small shivers go up her spine shortly afterward and wondered why she had felt them. She awoke a bit later that evening and at first had no idea where she was but then looked around the room and knew that she was in the guest room of her house. She wondered how she had gotten there but then remembered the feeling of Adonis carrying her out of the bar and now she saw that the former had her wrapped in his arms as he slept.

She kissed him softly on the cheek before whispering softly, “I love you too.” She remembered everything that he had said to Xavier and also that she had tried to tell him the same before she had fainted but now she was able to say it without any problem. She then sighed a bit sadly before adding just as softly as her earlier statement, “I have to go to my room before we get caught by my parents. They wake up early and if they see that the door to my room is still open but don’t see me in there and then they check here to see me here instead they might come up with the wrong idea like parents sometimes do.”

Edited by SkySong278

((We've reached our destination let the vacation began! Yae!))

Adonis shifted in his sleep. "Go pee then come back. I like this..." He says sleepily letting her go thinking the squirming ment she had to use the restroom. "They already do. Granny gave me a look. " He grumbled. 

((yay! 😃 have fun ^_^))

Sabrina sighed before nodding and was about to get up when she heard the last thing he said. “Oh and she’s very perceptive at times,” she said in reply before getting up off of the bed and leaving the room to head to the bathroom. After using it, she went back to the guest room, got in the bed again beside Adonis, and then curled up against him once more before falling back to sleep.

Once again he curled around her with a smile burrowing into her neck and falling back asleep. The next morning, he was wrapped up around her sound asleep. 

Sabrina smiled when she felt him bury into her neck again and moved a bit closer to him in her sleep. The morning found them wrapped around each other as they slept. She woke up a little while later but stayed where she was in his arms because she liked the feeling of being in them. She ran a hand through his hair before kissing him on the forehead. “Morning,” she said softly. “If you’d like me to I can show you around the town so you know where everything is. Well everything else except for the bar because you already know where that is.”