MessengerDragon

Give a flower, get a flower.

I need to make a list of what flowers I need. XD

Cheers!
C4. 

1 hour ago, MoonTiger said:

Uploading is being a pain so I've resorted to a text list of flowers I'm missing /.\

Scroll name: LoveOfTheMoonChild

Ominous Lily                                   Kittytongue                    

Water Lily                                        Feather Aechmea               Karigolde

Freshwater Pearl                            Silver Conifer Blossom        

Smolest Flower                               Animimic                              Gloriosa

Curly Bloom                                    Redbud                                Lantana

Spiral Lily                                        Zhet                                      Sunflower

Tremordew                                      Hybi                                      Ribbon Bloom

Kingbloom                                       Baloon Flower                      Strange Seedpod

Cockscomb Celosia                         Silent Princess

Pumpkin Flower                              Wind Crucifer                      

Grassflower                                     Milkweed Thistle                 Heliotrope

Lotus                                               Dragon Arum                       Enamel Orchid

Fuscia                                                         

Kokio Kea                                     Parasitic Bloom                    Soulglow Bells

Gaudy Flower                               Tacky Flower                         Butterbowl

Daphne Lucae                              Talon Vine                             

Gale Blossom                                                                         Snowfall Lily

Snow Flower                        Stone Flower

Snegbell                                         Kaluchka                            Snapdragon

Coastal Daisy                                 Mystic Orchid                   Flowering Echeveria

Cashmere Flower                           Cashmere Rose             Blue Crystal

Chrysanthemum                                       Ridgebloom

Dragoneyes                      Dahlia

Lantern Bulb                                                              Fishglobe Succulent

Finally finished the list of what I don't have lol

Edited by MoonTiger

I've been sending some :)

Edit: All done! I'll send more for those who are missing some after I've taken little break and had something to eat, so don't forget to keep your lists updated ^_^ 

Edited by Mimmu

If anyone could help me with this list of flowers I'm missing, I'd be really grateful :'3
I'm sending them out randomly (and trying to keep to peoples' WLs) and I'll send something back to anyone who sends one to me ♡

Kagaya Canina
Tacky Flower
Karigolde
Snegbell
Ridgebloom

Poppi

Dragoneyes

Scroll Name: ClarrissaK

Edited by Clara (:

1 hour ago, Flamesong said:

Seeking these flowers! Sending randomly throughout the thread.

IMG_1628.PNG

Edited by Flamesong
Periodically updating flower list

Here's my current list. Thank you everyone! I'm sending out flowers wherever I see requests. <3

edited to add fandoms! Star Wars, Final Fantasy, (most video games!), Harry Potter, Pokemon, Monster High are the first things to pop into my head, haha.

215pm flowers.PNG

Edited by eider
adding fandoms <3

1 hour ago, ginevra said:

I have been putting the flower descriptions in the card so folks can remember them. If they are to long, just the name of the flower then.

Oh, may I please have one? I was thinking of doing that too. Sent out a few of what the dragons say when they get the flowers, but I don't know if people will make the connection lol.

Also, you folks should state your fandoms, I want to see if I can send out any quotes/references you'll appreciate. XD

Edited by cbussiere

Sending more flowers. Here's my updated list

I hope you guys are liking my messages

flowers3.png

Wondering if anyone posted images of the dragon heads somewhere.  I'll be taking screen shots of the flower discriptions.

No more snakes please.  Got plenty.

Edited by Sparkyrav
got better image will put in different post

Getting back into sending!

Would love to get the ones that I'm missing.

Scroll name: MiaLily

Val18.png

Edited by MiaLily

Trying to keep up with updating thingies. Also with tossing flowers at people with hopefully good messages.

Scroll: Moonlightelf

MbYCBZe.png

Scroll: Shanthaia

I'd really love any of the following:

Somlest Flower

Queen of the night lily

Bleeding Hearts

Corps Lily

Mindvine

Gloriosa

Forget-me-not

Stinkwort

Latana

Sunflower

Edited by Shanthaia
Thanks to all the people, who sent me flowers <3

Whew! Finally gathered all the flowers! I send little facts when I can about those I recognize.

Spoiler

2vzur2.pngk2lx8v.png19oru70.png1s6m0hl.png10vufcz.png64doag.pngudpi54.png14qilst.pngmjosak.png1cpqtac.pngn625jk.pngobe1ht.png1b6xyh.png135g6y6.png1abwf3y.png11p447w.png1nemdb6.pngtj68al.pngogrnln.pngfvcfyf.pngnn7w9t.png1k4vipg.png10njm0v.png55rsal.pngybh6t4.png19y3bty.png1u0ysno.pnggyhl6l.png14l3wpt.pngnjcdki.png1o8sk4t.png2ne5kh.png1wgwdbj.pngfcgndx.png1c223bd.png15echuk.pngfeqrtf.png1bxwmq8.png143kyec.png1k45jt8.png1opic4k.pngev2v5i.png16zduer.png1ki74gu.pngurbj3j.png15oez66.pngsl7wd6.png1iaepld.pnghnvw0h.pngv3spey.png13g8iea.pngfl98tm.png4hej1r.pngtp0owq.pngf2wxmi.png19qlvfh.pngxg2ofi.png1863vgj.png1cliuh1.png1w1wvnm.pngttodap.png1rj4uap.pngbtq6fv.png1txhdbm.pngvir9g3.png1u94dm7.png1xgpg0b.pngx0qgai.png177i9sv.pngpg3ke9.pngpsa78g.pngxcxpbe.pngxif8lz.png1jqsge2.pngswuf3x.png6z9xn3.png1e1i3fx.png1xbkaxl.png1jorhu3.png18fo89y.png1f4lual.pngp4zlsm.png9dewwg.pngeield5.png1wxi3e1.pngzvu9f1.png1f4a592.png1392ifv.pngpfhhlb.png1ki1d4q.png1nd87kp.pngsgf74q.png12qlaxm.png16xnui7.png1g74osg.png1oxdbk5.png1iuv2t9.pngqo8p7v.pngmbtm0q.pnghmjjko.pngd0kyzu.pngmd3px6.pngweejlv.pngpe3zuj.pnge8s0d8.png3b3ui3.pngscu8xl.png3jrsrk.png6bo982.png

But these are the ones I'm still missing.

Spoiler

2vzur2.pngk2lx8v.png1s6m0hl.png64doag.pngudpi54.png14qilst.pngmjosak.pngn625jk.pngobe1ht.png1abwf3y.png11p447w.pngtj68al.pngogrnln.png1k4vipg.png10njm0v.png55rsal.pngybh6t4.png19y3bty.pnggyhl6l.png1o8sk4t.png1wgwdbj.png1c223bd.png16zduer.png1ki74gu.png15oez66.pngsl7wd6.pnghnvw0h.png13g8iea.png4hej1r.png19qlvfh.pngxg2ofi.png1863vgj.png1cliuh1.png1w1wvnm.png1rj4uap.pngbtq6fv.png1xgpg0b.pngx0qgai.png177i9sv.pngpg3ke9.pngxcxpbe.pngxif8lz.png1jqsge2.png1e1i3fx.png1jorhu3.png18fo89y.pngp4zlsm.png9dewwg.pngeield5.png1wxi3e1.png1f4a592.png1392ifv.pngpfhhlb.png1ki1d4q.png16xnui7.png1g74osg.png1oxdbk5.png1iuv2t9.pngmbtm0q.pnghmjjko.pngd0kyzu.pngweejlv.pnge8s0d8.pngscu8xl.png3jrsrk.png
Edited by Caelest

Okay, I *think* I've sent to everyone in the last couple pages. Will continue stalking this thread and sending to everyone I can! (I love sneks and blue and purple things!)

ugh, I think I deleted my other post while I was trying to update it? Brilliant move. Apologies in advance if that one shows back up; I'm really not trying to spam the place.

Anyway, here are the flowers I still need, and I'm sending out as many as I can. (Desk job, what desk job, hahah!)

310pm flowers.PNG

Edited by eider
updating list

You guys rock! All done. Thank you all. Especially those of you who sent me multiples! :D

Sending...

1 hour ago, MoonTiger said:

Scroll name: LoveOfTheMoonChild

Feather Aechmea               Karigolde

Freshwater Pearl                                    

Smolest Flower                               Animimic                              Gloriosa

Curly Bloom                                    Redbud                                Lantana

Zhet                                      

Tremordew                                      Hybi                                      

Kingbloom                                        Strange Seedpod

Cockscomb Celosia                         Silent Princess

Pumpkin Flower                                                    

Grassflower                                     Milkweed Thistle                 Heliotrope

Lotus                                               Dragon Arum                       Enamel Orchid

Fuscia                                                         

Soulglow Bells

Gaudy Flower                               Tacky Flower                         

Daphne Lucae                              Talon Vine                             

Gale Blossom                                                                         

Snow Flower                              Stone Flower

Snegbell                                         Kaluchka                            

Coastal Daisy                                 Mystic Orchid                   Flowering Echeveria

Cashmere Flower                           Cashmere Rose             Blue Crystal

Chrysanthemum                             Ridgebloom

Dragoneyes                                   

Lantern Bulb                                                              Fishglobe Succulent

Updated list. Still a long ways to go! /.\

Edited by MoonTiger