MessengerDragon

Give a flower, get a flower.

I've sent sooooo many random cards /.\

I'd love some help with flower card collection. And I always welcome a bad pun/joke!

Anyone want/need a particular flower?

Edited by MoonTiger

I need a lot of flowers yet.  Here is my list so far.   I might get a better one after I finish collecting everything.

Edited by Sparkyrav
updating list in another post

Sending flowers to folks!

If you want a specific flower from me in return, tell me in the message! If I don't get back to you right away, it's because i've gone back to work, but I will send cards to everyone who sends one to me this evening. <3

Here are the ones i don't have yet.

valflower2018-2.png

Edited by undertow
additional comment

2 hours ago, Chococat0815 said:

Your flower list stays the same, sending or receiving cards doesn't change anything. Only when you gather flowers from dragons you will get more.

After the event is over, only your cards will be still visible, the flower list will disappear. That's why the people on this thread want to receive every flower through a card, so that it remains after the event is over.

That is to bad, the descriptions are so fun. I have also been enjoying all the different dragons. I doubt I will get through all the dragons to see all the flowers; work kinda gets in the way. This event has been SO MUCH FUN.

Still trying to send out as many flowers to folks and trying to help them complete their list.

Send me a flower you want and I will send the same one back. I'm still collecting but will return the favour.

Sent to everyone on the last few pages. This is fun!

Scroll name: whydog

These are the flower I still need.  Thanks!

flowers.thumb.png.ccb0339afb4c05d3058eea5eef6846e5.png

Sending flower to above poster.

I'll be going through the thread to send people some flowers they may still be missing (so keep yourselves as up to date as you can). You can also ask me to send specific one since I have them all collected from the dragons.

Though if you wanna help out, here be what I am missing as cards:

THcsLlZ.png

Missing also these frames, but they are not as important as flowers. But I'd be delighted to have them as well.

Deco
Royal
Cute
Blue Flowers
Crystals

Scroll name: Moonlightelf

Edited by Moonlightelf

This is fun - sending lots of cards to random recipients and people in this thread. :lol:

I wish I could get all 770 possible variations, but that may be a tad ambitious... ;)

Love the frames as much as the flowers, and I really wish we could keep them (like Easter eggs or Halloween collectibles)!

If anyone wants to send me a card I will definitely send one back. Thank you in advance. Have great day! 😊

I have been putting the flower descriptions in the card so folks can remember them. If they are to long, just the name of the flower then.

Uploading is being a pain so I've resorted to a text list of flowers I'm missing /.\

Scroll name: LoveOfTheMoonChild

Gumnut Bloom                               Tiger Lily                              Pinwheel

Plumeria                                         Time Blossom                      Queen of the Night Lily

Ominous Lily                                   Kittytongue                          Bleeding Hearts

Water Lily                                        Feather Aechmea               Karigolde

Freshwater Pearl                            Silver Conifer Blossom        Mindvine

Smolest Flower                               Animimic                              Gloriosa

Curly Bloom                                    Redbud                                Lantana

Spiral Lily                                        Zhet                                      Sunflower

Tremordew                                      Hybi                                      Ribbon Bloom

Kingbloom                                       Baloon Flower                      Strange Seedpod

Cockscomb Celosia                         Silent Princess

Pumpkin Flower                              Wind Crucifer                      Vinebiter

Grassflower                                     Milkweed Thistle                 Heliotrope

Lotus                                               Dragon Arum                       Enamel Orchid

Fuscia                                            Love-Lies-Bleeding              

Kokio Kea                                     Parasitic Bloom                    Soulglow Bells

Gaudy Flower                               Tacky Flower                         Butterbowl

Daphne Lucae                              Talon Vine                             Holly

Gale Blossom                                Princess Flower                  Snowfall Lily

Lesser Celandine                           Snow Flower                        Stone Flower

Snegbell                                         Kaluchka                            Snapdragon

Coastal Daisy                                 Mystic Orchid                   Flowering Echeveria

Cashmere Flower                           Cashmere Rose             Blue Crystal

Chrysanthemum                            Mage Echo                     Ridgebloom

Poppi                                            Dragoneyes                      Dahlia

Lantern Bulb                                  Cactus                             Fishglobe Succulent

Edited by MoonTiger

Sending flowers to everyone above me^^ Will try to complete at least one request per person. 

Scroll name: wyvernaa

6 minutes ago, MoonTiger said:

Uploading is being a pain so I've resorted to a text list of flowers I'm missing /.\

Scroll name: LoveOfTheMoonChild

Gumnut Bloom                               Tiger Lily                              Fever Flower

Plumeria                                         Time Blossom                      Queen of the Night Lily

Ominous Lily                                   Kittytongue                          Bleeding Hearts

Water Lily                                        Feather Aechmea               Karigolde

Freshwater Pearl                            Silver Conifer Blossom        Mindvine

Smolest Flower                               Animimic                              Gloriosa

Curly Bloom                                    Redbud                                Lantana

Spiral Lily                                        Zhet                                      Sunflower

Tremordew                                      Hybi                                      Ribbon Bloom

Kingbloom                                       Baloon Flower                      Strange Seedpod

Cockscomb Celosia                        Paper Flower                       Silent Princess

Pumpkin Flower                              Wind Crucifer                      Vinebiter

Grassflower                                     Milkweed Thistle                 Heliotrope

Lotus                                               Dragon Arum                       Enamel Orchid

Fuscia                                            Love-Lies-Bleeding              Stinging Nettle

LOL, you should have said! I sent some cards to MoonTiger (who will be quite surprised). :))

Sending again :) Coheart, I'll try to send you as many as I can now ^_^

My list is getting smaller, not much to go :D

Edited by Mimmu

Seeking these flowers! Sending randomly throughout the thread.

IMG_1628.PNG

Edited by Flamesong
Periodically updating flower list

Oh dear, I gotta pick up the pace with sending. Come on connection, you can let me send more.

All good with the frames.

Currently missing (at least last time I checked).

nNygXzq.png