MessengerDragon

Give a flower, get a flower.

10 minutes ago, Nayelianne said:

Should receiving flowers on cards be adding them to our flower list? Should sending them be removing them from the list? I was under the assumption it was just a for-fun thing without any real exchange going on, since none I received were added to my list... This thread has got me officially puzzled now :c

Personally I'm hoping it will be like val2014 and we get to keep the cards. So I'm trying to get them all. :D

13 minutes ago, Nayelianne said:

Should receiving flowers on cards be adding them to our flower list? Should sending them be removing them from the list? I was under the assumption it was just a for-fun thing without any real exchange going on, since none I received were added to my list... This thread has got me officially puzzled now :c

Your flower list stays the same, sending or receiving cards doesn't change anything. Only when you gather flowers from dragons you will get more.

After the event is over, only your cards will be still visible, the flower list will disappear. That's why the people on this thread want to receive every flower through a card, so that it remains after the event is over.

12 minutes ago, Ripan said:

Sending!

Alright, I know that many people are afraid of snakes, so I'm going to ask if anyone here wants a smol snake sent to them? I'm trying to use all flowers, gems, animals.

You can send me a snake!  Thanks and I'll send one back too.

I don't mind getting snake card but then I need to either send out cards or need more cards sent to me.  And hope there no repeat types.

I'm sending quotes from some of the dragons. :P

Edit: Send me some random personal stories, ie. "once I..." Or nerdy stuff. D&D, anime, MtG, science, etc.

Edited by cbussiere

Sending again :)

Thank you everyone for sending me cards! I love all of them!

EDIT: Thank you all, I now have every flower/animal/crystal! Especially @Frano, thank you so much for all these cards!

I'm still sending cards to everyone from this page and to anyone who send me something, let's have as much fun as we can!

I hope my puns didn't duplicate for anyone, it's sometimes hard to remember if I send them before :)

Edited by biruko

Sending flowers to each of the users above me on this page^^ 

Scroll name: wyvernaa

Would love some more flowers! Blue ones are my favourite. Also seeking the adorable snek.

Woah, I just got a flood of blue flowers! Thanks everyone, feel free to send me anything <3

Edited by Flamesong

Flowers all over, thank you and the questions and puns....-> stll sending. Frano is a busy dragon master. :nyan:

Sending flowers to the users above me, I'd like to receive anything on this list with anything besides "basic" cards really =)

Thank you in advance!

Scroll name: cyy

Missing flowers:

AY03hyD3RIquisuIqkO8SA.png

Edited by caya

Edit: Got em all! :D Responding and reciprocating with every flower sent. I love clever messages, facts, jokes, or puns!

Happy post-valentines day, everyone. :D 

Edited by gotw3

Time for me to send some more, I'll go through few pages :)

I'm missing some of the plants so if anyone can send me the ones that aren't marked I'd really love it ^_^

Edit: Thank you all :D Updated the list!

veSCHP3.jpg

Edited by Mimmu

2 hours ago, Chococat0815 said:

Your flower list stays the same, sending or receiving cards doesn't change anything. Only when you gather flowers from dragons you will get more.

After the event is over, only your cards will be still visible, the flower list will disappear. That's why the people on this thread want to receive every flower through a card, so that it remains after the event is over.

Ahh, thank you for the explanation! It all makes sense now. :~

2 hours ago, Ripan said:

Sending!

Alright, I know that many people are afraid of snakes, so I'm going to ask if anyone here wants a smol snake sent to them? I'm trying to use all flowers, gems, animals.

I love the snek. Sneks are life. Sneks are everything. 

Going through the past 4 pages and sending to everyone! Sorry if you get duplicates from me, I have no clue who I've sent what to.