Ruby Eyes

Ruby Eyes's Untitled (for now) Bingo

Monarch was posted before it. (Maybe it was added after that?)How that string can become monarch?

Well ... I use 32323, you used 20000 :) What in DC can currently be 1 to 5 digits, all numbers?

(I don't think I've put this secret already 6 hours ago though. I did it shortly before I left work :blink:)

Yo @Draconiusultamius, where did you find a Monarch?

Edited by Ruby Eyes

29 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Well ... I use 32323, you used 20000 :) What in DC can currently be 1 to 5 digits, all numbers?

(I don't think I've put this secret already 6 hours ago though. I did it shortly before I left work :blink:)

Yo @Draconiusultamius, where did you find a Monarch?

32323 group

My life would be easier if I could understand a word of this....

Please keep on topic. If you have an issue with another user, either discuss the matter privately or contact a moderator. 

F15 expired!

Flash Bingo!

F16. Even-gen lineage with every base dragon being a different breed (has its own page in the Encyclopedia)!

Edited by hazeh
Off topic spam

Yeah, the old string was too long for my taste when I rearranged some of that page.

There are still things to be found though.

Please keep on topic.

This game will end with round 3 so I won't make too many more mistakes. Whoever has the most points (% of requirement) will be winner.

F16 expired.

Edited by hazeh
Off topic spam.

Just now, Fuzzbucket said:

It was quite clear that you need a palindromic CODE. So not even technically, I think.

It's name is 'a palindromic code'.  Puns, misinterpretations, and sarcasm get lost way too often here.

F16. BINGO!

Except I guess I missed its expiration in all the ranting here.

Edited by purplehaze

I'd rather play than set - so I am delighted that I can't do ANY of the secrets XD