Ruby Eyes

Ruby Eyes's Untitled (for now) Bingo

I don't remember putting that one, but my memory is holey these days. Where did you find and how did you conclude this?

7 minutes ago, Draconiusultamius said:

I think I may be reading too much into it...

Indeed, you are :) That one was indeed a raffle prize I got, from the Glittering Gold raffle.

Yep :D And with that, I'm out of unclaimed secrets again.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Just now, Ruby Eyes said:

Indeed, you are :) That one was indeed a raffle prize I got, from the Glittering Gold raffle.

Yep :D And with that, I'm out of unclaimed secrets again.

By the way, is there more than one way to solve the puzzle?

Well, at least one of you seems to have done it with a script, most probably do it by hand in a paint program, I suppose you could also print it out and use pen and paper ...

:D

2 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Well, at least one of you seems to have done it with a script, most probably do it by hand in a paint program, I suppose you could also print it out and use pen and paper ...

:D

Lol, I wrote it down on the back of a piece of paper and carefully mapped it out.  Then I erased it because I like to reuse my paper as much as possible.

You don't happen to mean a Secret script bingo?

Edited by Draconiusultamius

It looks like it'd take way longer to write a working script than guess with pen and paper/a paint program.

And I created it in notepad :D Copied over to spreadsheets for making that black frame.

T2 Lagie: correct :)

Edited by Ruby Eyes