Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon_Arbock

Change Sunrise/Sunset hatch times.

Recommended Posts

Honestly, I like that idea if the "extending the natural hours they hatch slightly" suggestion gets vetoed into the ground regardless of the fact that 12 (more, if you need a specific breed) hours is a bit excessive to have an egg not hatch.

 

Edited by Guillotine

Share this post


Link to post

I don't see why it couldn't happen - but I think it would need to have a long cooldown as maintaining the glow is taxing.  That being said, having a BSA added to an existing dragon breed is highly unlikely.

 

The information in the Encyclopedia unfortunately is very limited.  There's really not a good place to put information about how the eggs hatch, so that's why it isn't in there.

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, LadyLyzar said:

That being said, having a BSA added to an existing dragon breed is highly unlikely.

The last example for that happening is Ward on Whites, so not impossible.

 

It's also not new to filter the target's breed for a BSA, e.g. Bite doesn't work on Pygmy, Drake or Two-Headed eggs (don't know about unbreedables like Dinos).

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

 

It's also not new to filter the target's breed for a BSA, e.g. Bite doesn't work on Pygmy, Drake or Two-Headed eggs (don't know about unbreedables like Dinos).

And there is the Soulpeace expunge BSA that works only on Zombies.

 

If there must be a way to extend the hours for hatching Sunrise/Sunset eggs I would much rather see it done as a BSA than as a change in the default hatching hours.

Share this post


Link to post
55 minutes ago, LadyLyzar said:

I don't see why it couldn't happen - but I think it would need to have a long cooldown as maintaining the glow is taxing.  That being said, having a BSA added to an existing dragon breed is highly unlikely.

 

The information in the Encyclopedia unfortunately is very limited.  There's really not a good place to put information about how the eggs hatch, so that's why it isn't in there.

It is sort of a neat concept, actually...it is sort of a shame the encyclopedia doesn't have a section of info on eggies. I am uncertain why we dragon keepers,after observing and hatching them, wouldn't make note of it if a certain egg had specific needs, for example.

 

That said, as the creator of these guys has a definite reason for them acting as they do, I don't think I can support changing their basic behaviour, if they don't want to. A BSA, however, could work.

Edited by JavaTigress

Share this post


Link to post

I vote to leave it as is. Its simple and easy to figure out.

Share this post


Link to post

It would be nice if the info were in the encyclopaedia, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.