sh20000sh

First bingo of this year by sh20000sh

3 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

You have to map from and map to different form of my avatar. When you mirror or rotate it, it shows different numbers (which means my avatar can be four different number board).

I think I may have tried that and gotten lost in the process.  I do know that I mirrored the board in Pixlr (was too lazy to download it.  I think it's meant to be mirrored since looking at the font and the numbers he chose shows that the mirror of the board would still form legit numbers. Beyond that, it's anyone's guess as to what the next steps would be.

Heres what I have so far...

Flip avatar board horizontally so that 00=X

You can spell out 'BINGO" pretty easily, I think I might be caught up on that.  

@sh20000sh Can you provide us with the previous boards from the previous puzzle?  Imo, it might help.  

If anyone's gonna get this one point, I'd put my bets on Ruby, she got the past one after all.

Edited by Draconiusultamius

Nope.

So there is the avatar, the number board.

There is the website which hints at index.html (which I realized about a minute before sh posted that in cleartext).

There is X=00 so you'd flip either the number or the letter board before merging them.

That doesn't change anything about the letters and their sequence though, so you'd have to re-order them to get a word somewhere, which is what I've been filling plenty of paper with, looking at those numbers from all directions, turned, flipped, sorting by first digit then second digit, by second digit then first digit, ascending, descending, without any result.

I think you can mark this secret with (T) - too obscure XD

You have to fix the letter board and move only number boards. When you turn or flip this, number changes itself. For example, when you turn 12, it becomes 21 and becomes 51 after flipped.

I did plenty of flipping ... if my old scanner would still work with win7, I could show you how much I flipped those tables.

29 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I did plenty of flipping ... if my old scanner would still work with win7, I could show you how much I flipped those tables.

Agreed...

Nothing makes sense any more.

Hey don't kill the game with ill feeling. I have got ONE WHOLE ONE of shoosh's secrets EVER and it's still a ratting good game.

But I shall be rotating when I get back from town tomorrow. First time I've had any idea what to do with this stuff.

No ill feelings here, I just attempted a pun. XD Bring it on, more secrets, please!

Didn't mean you. But DS seemed so VERY negative !

I'm just sitting here marveling at how bad I am at puzzles. XD

Okay, forget about S10. I remade that puzzle anyway.

board1.png.2c169632c90e3323b56d51f6a279e886.png

New group of S bingos are in here. one of them is albino

Anyway --

F6 : Tri-horn Wyvern (until midnight, DC Time)

Edited by sh20000sh
link edit

1 hour ago, Draconiusultamius said:

What to do with these?  :huh:

101.png

??? ?????? ?? ??????=

The secret is ??????

They are not bingo now.

And don't edit your post that includes bingo and created before 10 minutes ago. That is one of rule of this game.

I saw that some of the letters in the Flash Bingo category were a different size. They were: rnrgadaamedo.

Then I found that an anagram of it was "a dream dragon." Which is a Daydream dragon.

27 minutes ago, sh20000sh said:

They are not bingo now.

And don't edit your post that includes bingo and created before 10 minutes ago. That is one of rule of this game.

oh, ok.  I was editing to add the questions sine I really didn't feel like making another post.  I always feel like I'm taking up unnecessary space that way.