Fuzzbucket

Fuzzbucket's Fluffy Bingo

user posted image Flash Bingo 5 is now closed user posted image

You ARE kidding - given the number of disasters I have managed so far... wink.gif

You've done better than I would have in your place, lol.

Oops. Where did you find that - I think it's already claimed...

Yeah; I thought I had deleted it everywhere, but Saikachan got it. First page, right ? - I missed it. Sorry sad.gif (Though it is in a few posts quoting me. I can't do anything about that...)

Edited by fuzzbucket

Yeah I had found it on the first page in your third post and just hadn't seen it listed in the secret bingos already claimed. No worries, I figured it had to be too easy, laugh.gif.

Edited by rihannalexis

It's there in the list. I'm SURE about that smile.gif Secret 9.

There is still one on my scroll. I think it's dead obvious; it's been there AGES. But....

YES !

Thank you smile.gif

Now - Z'Rubi Ngoeyes is actually its name so it can't be claimed again.

Was wondering who'd eventually claim it once it grew up laugh.gif

I was hesitant to claim it because there was already a secret red claimed in the list tongue.gif

Edited by JolteonTails

It's there in the list. I'm SURE about that smile.gif Secret 9.

There is still one on my scroll. I think it's dead obvious; it's been there AGES. But....

Yeah I looked back over the list after I posted and realized that I had overlooked it the first time (or ten). dry.gifxd.png

This is probably really silly to ask, but I don't understand how secret bingos work?

I've read the first post over a few times but I still am at a loss. ><"

Hey Fuzzbucket, I was wondering if you had seen my post for round 2? It still says I have no points on the board. I saw the update where I got the secret one though.

This is probably really silly to ask, but I don't understand how secret bingos work?

Sometimes, they're hidden in the hosts posts - any of their posts in this thread. So, for example, they might do:

Secret Bingos

Secret bingos are bingos that are hidden somewhere and will usually be labeled with "secret" and "bingo", or "secret" and the breed name. These bingos can be found in my posts within this thread, my profile, and my scroll. Secret bingos can be put in play at any time and may or may not be announced. They can also only be claimed by one person. The first person to post who has a dragon that fits the requirements will get the secret bingo. These bingos are usually pretty easy, usually easier than or as easy as a regular bingo. Like this secret trihorn bingo.

Looks mostly like just the gameplay explanation, but if you quote it, you'll see it says "Secret trihorn bingos", indicating if you claim "Secret trihorn bingo" and post a trihorn of yours, you'll get a point for a secret bingo.

Similarly, a host could hide a bingo in their profile. For example, they could fill out their MSN Identity as tnimterces which is "secret mint" backwards.

Finally, you might find a secret somewhere on the host's scroll. These will be similarly done as the above are but are hidden within dragon names.

Little-Star, let's use our 3G PB Stripe. I'm just lost at this point lol. I'm sure some players here have 3G Stripe too, feel free to join in.

Edited to add Little-Star's Stripe to reduce clutter. tongue.gif

Co-op Bingo!

JolteonTails: Gamma Cekie

Little-Star: Where's the Orchestra

Could I join you, folks, please for the co-op? Bingo!?

https://dragcave.net/lineage/jYoFV

ninjaed even by ME - see my edited post smile.gif And why wouldn't you all be - another point each xd.png

Of course, Syiren would need to show up to join in....

I plan to start round 3 tomorrow...

Sigh- why must the hero always be fashionably late? Lol, j/k

Seriously guys, thanks so much for keeping me in mind. It means a lot.

I'd gladly accept the last spot in your co-op.

Bingo! https://dragcave.net/lineage/4ijMp

Secret bingos - as Sock has said, you find the secret (labelled in some cunning way - like for instance a nocturne on my scroll temporarily named "I am a bingo" - the one Rainbow found yesterday) and match it to something on your scroll. They could be anywhere. MOST have been in spoiler text in my posts (or once in my sig) on this thread (I have taken them down once they were found, though I did miss that geode).

I was going to do this at the end, but here's a list of them all so far, that I made for those who said "Where was THAT ?"

Secret 1 - crimson flare pygmy – in spoiler text in the first tricky

Secret 2 – shimmerscale - in my profile, very obvious; it just said I wanted secret shimmerscales

Secret 3 - gold - in my profile, very obvious – it said herk was my secret gold

Secret 4 - GoN -– on my scroll, renamed as The Long-Awaited Bingo (poor thing)

Secret 5 - a rosebud I didn't put there - claimed by dirtytabs – in the instructions for a secret, which I had copied from someone else’s bingo….

Secret 6 - silver - in my profile, disguised in Saurian

Secret 7 - green - in spoiler text somewhere; I forget… laugh.gif

Secret 8 - red – the fake website in my profile

Secret 9 - geode - in spoiler text in the instructions for the hybrids cascade

Secret 10 - green nebula - an image linked in my sig

Secret 11 - stone - first letters of the lines of a riddle bingo

Secret 12 - GW – on my scroll renamed as Golden DustbingOf The Temple

Secret 13 – Gold Lunar Herald - on my scroll, renamed as Redbingold Herald

Secret 14 - Cassare – on my scroll, renamed as Myka Ophelia Bingo

Secret 15 –  Skywing- in spoiler text in a quote on the thread

Secret 16 - Alt Black – in spoiler text in Ponderous clue 2 instructions

Secret 17 – purple – in spoiler text in my sig

Secret 18 - Nocturne – named I am a Bingo and reached from a link in my sig,

Secret 19 - Red – on my scroll, named (permanently) as Z'Rubi Ngoeyes

@ Syiren - after I questioned JT last round, I decided that I couldn't COPE with doing it their way and as I said somewhere, I am posting everything for each round when the round closes (which will be later today or tomorrow, depending on whether the three people who haven't posted for Round 2 do so within the next 24 hours.).

(Sock (though we have been in discussion) and Pryanka - and if any of them have posted and I missed it PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME !)

Does anyone object if Little_star doesn't show up in time to add their name to that co-op ? Dragongirl - you do need to post it, with the magic word..

Edited by fuzzbucket

And now:

Ponderous Puzzle last clue

P1a. (4pts) Elemental affinity is water

P1b. (3pts) An Eastern dragon

P1c. (2pts) An excellent swimmer

P1d. (1pt) The breed comes in more than one colour

Clues 1-3 may no longer be claimed.

Sigh- why must the hero always be fashionably late? Lol, j/k

Seriously guys, thanks so much for keeping me in mind. It means a lot.

I'd gladly accept the last spot in your co-op.

Bingo! https://dragcave.net/lineage/4ijMp

Likewise - is Syiren OK posted like that, people ?