Fuzzbucket

Fuzzbucket's Fluffy Bingo

What think ye ?

Good think I (???)

I agree that the point jump from gold to platinum to "diamond" should be smaller than for levels below. I don't think the high leveled players have that big an advantage (pick one dragon out of 1000 or pick one dragon out of 2000. At that point, you either have it or you don't), especially if one is diligent about sniffing out secrets and staying atop flash & challenge bingos.

Congrats, winners. Looking forward to the next game.

Not to mention the amount of time it takes to SEARCH 5000 dragons !!!

Not to mention the amount of time it takes to SEARCH 5000 dragons !!!

Yes, it does take time! rolleyes.gif Which is why I often post answers to only half a round at a time and save the more time-consuming searching for later. (I mean, you almost killed me with that "code with numbers in order" cascade!! I had to go through every single one of my 7400+ dragons looking for a higher scoring one!) laugh.gif

And Fuzz, I am fine with the point requirements that you proposed.

By the way, I do have a Word document with some of the old bingo games saved to it, mostly ones I hosted, but it is a scrambled mess and I'm not really sure I want to share it! And I didn't save the entrants' names and point spreads, which is one thing I would really like to see from past games.

Edited by purplehaze

Maybe Ruby would like to see it anyway.... I am hoping she's up to set the next one.

If the old threads are hidden and not deleted, perhaps a mod asked nicely could un-hide them for a day or two. wink.gif

Is alright, two is a good starting point smile.gif

And now:

user posted image Ponderous Puzzle Clue 4 user posted image

P.2.a (4 pts) (no longer available to claim) I am blue

P2.b (3 pts) (no longer available to claim) I am sociable

P2.c (2 pts) (no longer available to claim) My affinity is Water

P2.d (1 pt) I am a hybrid

Hybrid Bingo!

Okay, that happens when real life happens and you rediscover Skyrim... *blush*

So only a few points between the higher tiers is fair. Because the playstyle really matters and searching over 2,5k dragons is time consuming. biggrin.gif

Edited by Tigerkralle

Uh, I can do that. May not happen before the weekend though (work and all).

I mean Bingo and i just don't want to miss that start.^^

Smart. Keeps the thread alive so we can find it smile.gif

Take all the time you need, Ruby Eyes! And if you need any advice or anything about hosting I will help if I can. smile.gif

Is here: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=179443

And I need to find an image hoster that can actually be accessed by everyone (abload.de seems to be invisible to some) and that *I* can actually upload to. Tinypic throws me an error. dry.gif Also, one that supports https to avoid security warnings on the forum.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

tinypic has been broken lately. I switched to imgur myself and can confirm it work like a charm. (though it has been know to sliiiiiightly distort color)

Edited by irrelevantindigo