Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

5 hours ago, Syiren said:

And guys, (this is to everyone) another local player told me that you dont have to win the raids for them to count. Just go into a 2 or 3 star raid, use weak pokemon and let time run out in the battle, then try the raid all over and rinse and repeat. It counts as one each time even for the same raid. :)

Keep in mind that this might be not true anymore. Apparently, Niantic patched it so if you get this quest after a certain date (don't remember which) you have to do unique raids.

On another note, I haven't been able to play much but I was able to get another Moltres with a pinap, at least something^^

6 hours ago, Syiren said:

Except for the excellent curve that sounds easy as pie! Im only missing Mr. Mime, Kangaskawn and mew for kanto! Thanks!

And guys, (this is to everyone) another local player told me that you dont have to win the raids for them to count. Just go into a 2 or 3 star raid, use weak pokemon and let time run out in the battle, then try the raid all over and rinse and repeat. It counts as one each time even for the same raid. :)

That is exactly how I completed my quest. :lol: I did one raid four times to add to the total count. I'm missing Articuno, Zapdos, Tauros, Kangaskhan and Mewtwo from Kanto, I have all the others, which is pretty impressive since I don't travel or do raids because I'm always on my own and I can only do up to tier 2 raid bosses alone.

@Kaini yeah, I believe that it is easier if a Pokemon is large. Personally I believe that Wailmer would be the best target, although I got mine when I was most frustrated trying to hit a Nosepass, and all of a sudden I read EXCELLENT! and I wanted to scream, but I was out in a public place so I had to contain my excitement.

8 hours ago, Syiren said:

Except for the excellent curve that sounds easy as pie! Im only missing Mr. Mime, Kangaskawn and mew for kanto! Thanks!

Even if it isn't patched like someone said, that only helps if you have TIME for that kind of thing.  My problem has been that when I have time, no raids are available, and when they are available, I don't have time to sit there until the end.  Either I only have time to win, on raids I can successfully solo, or I don't have enough time for those I can't.  One of the best places for gyms in the area just HAPPENS to be where I work, so that is convenient in a way, but it means I am constrained on when I can do stuff.

Well, got out today and managed to do two raids, caught the end of one latios raid and lost as I was by myself.  While doing that though, I ran into a group who was going to do another latios raid going on nearby.  Managed to catch the latios, which makes me super, super happy!  I only need two more raids to get through this section.

29 minutes ago, Nectaris said:

Well, got out today and managed to do two raids, caught the end of one latios raid and lost as I was by myself.  While doing that though, I ran into a group who was going to do another latios raid going on nearby.  Managed to catch the latios, which makes me super, super happy!  I only need two more raids to get through this section.

Whoa, congrats on your Latios! :wub: I didn't play much today as all I do is field research quests, and I'll try and see if I can complete the next one shortly after midnight to get that 23rd April stamp. :D

Jealous, I want a blue jet plane ;u; I can't ever find raid groups anymore though, this whole town has condensed down into little clique groups that only talk on discord.

10 hours ago, Kaini said:

Jealous, I want a blue jet plane ;u; I can't ever find raid groups anymore though, this whole town has condensed down into little clique groups that only talk on discord.

Thats may be they banned a major numbers of spoofers. We have some spoofers in our whatsapp group and they are all banned. I heard in some cities people cant raid because of that lol. A 100iv Latias ran away from me  , so sad. 

21 hours ago, SeasonofCrows said:

Something I think is ironic is that I have yet to catch a Murkrow.

Honestly, when I remember how often I come across that Pokemon and when I see your username on this forum I also think that it is. :lol: With that being said, I wish you a shiny to be your first Murkrow (they're purple when shiny and so cute). :wub: I swear that they do exist, I've seen them in the game. I wish I could catch it too.

My friend has a shiny murkrow, and I'm jelly :x

Shiny wailmer was just added too. 

Finally finished the raid requirement, and then managed to make an excellent curveball almost right off the bat.  Now I just need to finish the berry task, which highly depends on pokestops actually giving me berries when I need them. 

7 hours ago, Nectaris said:

Finally finished the raid requirement, and then managed to make an excellent curveball almost right off the bat.  Now I just need to finish the berry task, which highly depends on pokestops actually giving me berries when I need them. 

You dont have to catch the pokes , feed and leave them btw. 

6 hours ago, rayheart said:

You dont have to catch the pokes , feed and leave them btw. 

I know, but I have run out of berries, except my precious golden razzberries, which I will not use for this unless I run into something that warrants them.

I'm still at 4/10 gym battles on the Mew research task, so that's gonna take a while. I unlocked four new Mons yesterday: Sharpedo, Tyranitar, Cacturne and Breloom. :)

I'm so happy about water types spawning more! I'm seeing Wailmers, Carvanhas and Corphish everywhere! Magikarp and Poliwag are appearing just as often as well, and I FINALLY caught a breathtaking male Poliwag which is now my second Politoed. :wub: I also evolved my second Shiftry, which is awesome, and I got more than enough candies to finally get my Wailord, but with the news of adding shiny Wailmer I'm waiting to see if I'll get lucky before I evolve the plain one. Catching a shiny Wailmer and having a shiny Wailord as a pokedex entry would be AWESOME.

7 hours ago, Nectaris said:

I know, but I have run out of berries, except my precious golden razzberries, which I will not use for this unless I run into something that warrants them.

Oh :(  yea dont use the golden ones.

I got a shiny wailmer , 16 cp tho. :P 

23 minutes ago, rayheart said:

Oh :(  yea dont use the golden ones.

I got a shiny wailmer , 16 cp tho. :P 

I gotta keep hunting those down until I get a shiny, I REALLY WANT A PURPLE WHALE!!!

BTW guys, it is official - Zapdos is next, I can't possibly wait!!! ARTICUNO is in June, I am so hyped and out of my mind!!! :wub:

I want a purple whale too!!! I'm still looking, where is my purple boi!

Wait wait Zapdos is next? I need to hunt up the news, gimme that lightning bird

23 minutes ago, Kaini said:

I want a purple whale too!!! I'm still looking, where is my purple boi!

Wait wait Zapdos is next? I need to hunt up the news, gimme that lightning bird

Yeah, check the in-game news, that's where I've seen it! :wub:

It popped up for me like ten minutes after you said something XD

Ugh a month seems like a long time between legendaries, but fair I guess. I'm not claiming my 4th moltres, I don't need it. I'll just wait till the first to claim.

2 hours ago, Kaini said:

It popped up for me like ten minutes after you said something XD

Ugh a month seems like a long time between legendaries, but fair I guess. I'm not claiming my 4th moltres, I don't need it. I'll just wait till the first to claim.

Me too.  I need a powerful electric mon more than I need another fire mon.  Plus, I like zapdos.

This event has been good to me.  I FINALLY got a breathtaking polywag, as well as a breathtaking seedot.  I just need a breathtaking rhyhorn and remmoraid.

Edited by Nectaris

I got a wonder seedot and a 100iv rhyhorn. Our city is always sunny  :P also farmed like 50k dust while at home, my home has 4x poke spawns now and they are mostly wailmer sandshrew rhyhorn and a random. I want a raikou , I wonder if they can release the beast trio after birds. 

Btw you can still get zapdos  while your stamps are waiting from moltres day. :)

Edited by rayheart

I feel so bummed that I'm not able to play a lot during this event. At least I got two Larvitar and I'm on a good way to be able to evolve Wailmer.

Got my Mew today!  Now the waiting begins for the next special research to be released.