Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

FUDGING FINALLY!

Now we just need you to go and pick it up XD

Oh man I hate dungeons like that. I like to make proper progress with save points and everything. 

Yes... Now we have to wait for step 2.

Me going home to get it XD

Thank you again. I really appreciate it. I will repay the favor somehow.

Yeah I hate those dungeons as well.

But luckily there are things I can do to get to the next level quickly

Well you can talk Spiderman games with Fortune... I think she played one of them.

I'm only playing games that are low graphics cause my laptop is starting to die.

I played one Spider-man game which was a PS4 exclusive I think lol.

I think I'll have to put off making CPA in the Sims for now and just focus on a single Sim. Don't want to kill any one off while re-learning how to play XD

XD

Just make new one's

I bet Spirit wouldn't mind if Spirit 2.0 takes over after her death XD

There's a trophy for 26 generations so there may well be quite a few Spirits running around XD

Though I still feel guilty over your death in Invizimals 😧

Popped onto Stardew and got all my old mods working. There's a new mine with a fancy scythe 😮

i didn't crochet a single stitch yesterday.  was goofing off online or on my phone. heh.  i'm making another pair of socks. :)

Oh, that reminds me.  I must crochet a scarf.  I'll get on that today!  

Classycal - you're welcome for the reminder.  i have my socks i'm making.... and a blanket i've been working on forever (since april of 2018. it normally doesn't take me that long for a blanket, but i'm finally on the other side of half-done.)

also, are you on ravelry? :D

I completely misread that as 'rivalry' and 12 year old me was like fight fight fight fight fight.

Though I guess CPA isn't the best place to find an enemy for life. Getting an archfoe is something you need to put some thought into ya know?

23 minutes ago, Fortune86 said:

I completely misread that as 'rivalry' and 12 year old me was like fight fight fight fight fight.

hehe...

it's Ravelry - database for patterns, yarn, etc; and a really fun forum, too. :D

I'm not on Ravelry, but it sounds interesting.  I may give it a try.  

awesome!  if you do sign up, i'm trystan830 on there - it's also linked in my sig with the round red thing pic (it's a ball of yarn with an "r" on it; it also takes you to my project page, too)

I signed up for Ravelry!  You've got lots of nice stuff there.  I'd love to have your patterns for the socks and the mittens.  Could you PM me?  I signed up as Classicalla.  

Edited by Classycal

Hey Spirit!

Did you see what I said last night? Hopped onto Stardew again to get all my mods working :D Got a fancy scythe.

Hi there MP!

Oh my no... I didn't see that.

You talking about the gold scythe in the quarry?

Good morning peeps!

Started The Sims 4 last night. Think it's good I started wit just the one. It's a tad more involved than I remember.

My Starter Sim, Sophie Karris. 

Spoiler

EQDFfjmWAAI2gUK?format=jpg&name=large

She's a writer. Written three books already. Forgot to take a screenie of the third book (a Romance). I think you can guess what it's about though o3o

Spoiler

EQDFl3gWsAAPpnO?format=jpg&name=large

EQDFoWMU8AAomfx?format=jpg&name=large

I played sims 3 a lot but never got sims 4. Honestly the fact that there are so many expansions is really off putting from me getting it.

Hey Scorpion!

Sleepy. Very XD

How's you?

Edit: Thankfully all trophies can be earned in the base game, so I'm not going to bother with the expansions. Only got this because it was 'free'. 

Edited by Fortune86

Hi there WS!

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

Those screen shots aren't loading for me