Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

XD

I have a swarm of unnamed CB mints.

Doctor Who tonight was excellent!

2 hours ago, trystan said:

i have 831 dragons, and my spreadsheet says i have 430 named dragons.  minus my 5 eggs, that means i have 52% of my dragons named.

that's a lot - named and unnamed!

A spreadsheet!?  Wow!  🤤

1 minute ago, Classycal said:

A spreadsheet!?  Wow!  🤤

Spreadsheets keep me sane with 6,000 + dragons.

Maybe I should try that especially with my projects.  It might be hard to do with just a tablet though.  

46 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Doctor Who tonight was excellent!

yes it was!

@Classycal - yep, started it after one too many Data/Lag/Whatever Monster was eating my dragons, so i wanted a way to keep track of what i have and where it came from

Ugh half of my car is flooded again!

I don't know how to solve it nor how to get rid of the water in the meantime since it's set to be raining for the next week 😐

Hi all!

I won't be on for the next three days.

I have a horrible horrible gastro virus which is highly contagious. So the doctor booked me off

Ooh that's not good, Spirit and MP.

Hope you feel better soon, Spirit.

Can you duct tape the leaky parts, MP?

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out hot cocoa*

The wind is blustering. There's a neighbourhood dog barking way too much. And I feel I could sleep all day. *yawns*

Hi there MP!

LAGIE!

*huggles*

I have a set of meds to drink now. But it's kinda hard cause even water is making me throw up.

SPIRIT!!

*dons a hazmat suit and snugs*

That's really awful!

Lagie!

*also hugs*

MP sorry about your car.  That's a bummer. 

Hope you feel better soon DragonSpirit.  That's a bummer, too.  

I'm drinking hot cocoa Lagie.  I also think I could sleep all day.

I don't have any dogs right now, but my cats are spoiled rotten.  Now I wonder who did that?  Lol.

Sometimes I think cats are born assuming they're spoiled. XD Mine's good at the whopping lie that she has never ever been fed. Kind of like this:

Screenshot_20191005-181605.thumb.jpg.48996e4d69de3751aae69aa258b2f77b.jpg

That doesn't sound good, Spirit. I'm glad they let you stay home.

My cats like to remind us they've never been fed ever as soon as we open a can of tuna. Or the cupboard. Or the fridge....

Literally just walk into the kitchen and you get an entourage. Or the bathroom. Or the living room. 

4 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Sometimes I think cats are born assuming they're spoiled. XD Mine's good at the whopping lie that she has never ever been fed. Kind of like this.  

Yes, mine think they are hungry all the time.  But they are very sweet.

This house had 14 cats at one point. The oldest one passed away and the others went in the airlifts after Hurricane Dorian. They ended up in Spokane, Washingtin, and have now all been adopted. Now it's just three dogs and a turtle.

I had 9 (including kittens) at one point.  Between death and finding good homes for some, I'm now down to two.  Cloud Dancing has 6 claws on each front foot.  That's considered lucky.  The other is Starfire.  

Turtle turtle or tortoise turtle?

But man. It must have been heartbreaking to have to surrender the cats. Ours are all major pains in the butts (I'm going to have to fork out £1000 to replace the carpets soon) but I'd hate to lose them. 

1 hour ago, Classycal said:

I had 9 (including kittens) at one point.  Between death and finding good homes for some, I'm now down to two.  Cloud Dancing has 6 claws on each front foot.  That's considered lucky.  The other is Starfire.  

Nice names. :)

1 hour ago, Fortune86 said:

Turtle turtle or tortoise turtle?

But man. It must have been heartbreaking to have to surrender the cats. Ours are all major pains in the butts (I'm going to have to fork out £1000 to replace the carpets soon) but I'd hate to lose them. 

Land so that's tortoise, right, though Matthew does like his pond.

It was, especially as my friend had had them longer than the average foster. Her husband is thrilled to have the spare rooms back, though.