Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Thanks, Classy! *hugs back* This is the largest I have ever attempted. It came in at my shop and I was clearly tempted. I am hoping all the pieces are there; I found two on the floor that day.

It's 4' x 3' and does not fit any of my furniture so it's on a sheet on the floor upstairs, and I'm working sections downstairs and carrying them up. So far so good!

Puzzling toppage, page 962! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

3 hours ago, Lagie said:
10 hours ago, trystan said:

do we get a new topic every 1000 pages?

Yes. A new volume! They take longer in the new forum because it is 25 posts per page rather than the 20 of the old forum.

I'm thinking of omitting the smileys post. Does anyone mind?

oh interesting.  is there a reason it's every 1000 pages? will this topic get archived?

oh those smileys are fun though! i mean, in the end, it's up to you....

puzzles.  hubby got me and we did a 12,000 piece puzzle we called "The Beast"... he also calls me the Puzzle Queen. :) 

Skimming through the posts... Mango? Crime-fighting Compulsive Posters? I love both XD 

Ooh can I be in the fam? I can be the GIF girl who fights with dragons, ponies and chocolate milk. XD 

Good morning everyone!

@Lagie I would let the smileys post go.

I haven't seen anyone use it in ages.

Good morning peeps!

@Lagie I don't think anyone uses the smilieys any more. We don't even ave cuffing as often as we did 😧

@Swiftphoenix Sure you can, but you'll have to come up with your own title. XD

SPIRIT!

*snuggles*

I need another Bestseller for Sims but it's not popping 😧

How's you? 

That's a pity.

I'm okay-ish. But my stomach is very iffy

No... Just some rice with sauce and chicken.

I doubt it's the mango.

Thanks... I know there is a stomach bug going around in some of the kiddies schools. And I've visited my friends with kids these last two days so it could be that.

I just have to wait it out!

Same here. I'm already suffering as a human. Now I'm suffering as a human with a bug

I keep it in my bag, but I didn't bring my bag today because I'm wearing a hoodie with a pocket.

And whoever wrote the Sims wiki was really unhelpful. 

How's Stardew going? 

Most likely by the same people who created the sims who wrote that XD

It's going okay.

Nearly died in Skull Cavern again.
I'm trying to get a certain item so I can change a broke down building in to a movie theater.

I just want to find a place with four bedrooms for my CPA run when I do it. Looks like we may have to build our own house. How much money can you put up? 

How far did you get? 

A movie theatre? Do you get to watch movies? 

How much money in the game or in RL... Cause I got nothing in RL XD

Not far.... I don't know how to get the stuff. Except the caviar. I'm busy making that now.

Next I need Silver Quality Wine, Dinosaur Mayonnaise, Prismatic Shard, Gold quality Ancient Fruit, Gold quality Void Salmon

I know where to get at least three of those items. The others I have no clue

Dinosaur mayonnaise? Well I know they had eggs but still...

MP how much money can you put towards building a house? I'd prefer for everyone to have their own room and bathroom but we may have to double up if we can't raise the funds. 

I'm Pretty broke....

It's snowing here.  

yeah, we're kinda low on money.  stoopid bills.  and one of our cats is going to the vet tomorrow for his annual check up, and he probably has a cold/upper respiratory infection and he'll need some meds for that.  so when i was telling hubby that i'd like him to ask the vet to give the cat the first dose of the meds, he goes all quiet, cause he doesn't want to talk about it because we can't afford it (the vet takes credit cards, but those don't look pretty either).  i finally asked him he he wanted the money i've set aside for  yarn (if i find any at the local yarn shop when i take younger daughter back to college after her spring break next month - it's not much, only like $40 so far), and he said that wasn't necessary.  we don't "have the money" for the cat to go to the vet for his appt or meds, but we have money for hubby to go go-karting?  and if i were to try to say anything or get him to talk about it at all, he quiets up.  it's what he does. (been doing it for 20ish years; we've been married for 25!)

sorry for the rant

Well you know what they say about boys and their toys.