Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Yeah she's meant to be xD

One of the male teachers looks like a yakuza. Chest open, tatoos slicked back hair and shades.

Ooooh that reminds me there was actually a Yakuza manga I wanted to try but I can't remember anything about it. 

Not at the moment. Last one was a month or so back. Back to video games again.

I'm pretty much done with Sword. Had fun, but other than GMAX raids there isn't much left that I want to do until the expansion arrives. Clocked roughly 189 hours. 

9 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

XD But seriously, how appropriate was that?

good point! @Lagie found the egg and asked if i wanted it! :D

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

My only zombie was a time-ran-out accident. This one's code is zombd, though, so it seems kind of meant to be.

hm, true.  appropriate code is appropriate.  also see the first comment in this reply too! XD

Edited by trystan
proofread first, then post.....

Hello!

Well i have no problems trying for a Zombie. I more had the problem that some dragons dodged my blade again and again.

That palindrome code and  the day it grew up are very appropriate. Not a perfect palindrome but a very nice palindrome.

70°F i assume Lagie. Because 70°C is 158°Fahrenheit... You really think that about 21°C is cold? That's normal temperatur for rooms here.

@DragonSpirit009 I would offer a hug, but that is too warm for you i assume. Corruption is everywhere but it sounds very horrible in your country.

7 minutes ago, Tigerkralle said:

That palindrome code and  the day it grew up are very appropriate. Not a perfect palindrome but a very nice palindrome

it's kinda a palindrome - it's an "absolute value" palindrome, where n = N ;)

i also just made up "an "absolute value" palindrome"

As for perfection if you read it in both directions that capital letters need to be on the same spot in both directions. So 9NbN9 or 9nBn9 is perfect but one letter a capital N and the other not is not perfect.

That's what i ask for if i want a perfect palindrome.

well, yes... a perfect palindrome would be perfect. which is why i just made up "absolute value" palindrome for those ever-so-slightly imperfect palindromes :D

9 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

LAGIE!

*huggles*

How are the kidneys?

Kidney-ing along. XD

6 hours ago, trystan said:

well, yes... a perfect palindrome would be perfect. which is why i just made up "absolute value" palindrome for those ever-so-slightly imperfect palindromes :D

Yay for growing up on palindrome day! :D

37 minutes ago, Lagie said:
7 hours ago, trystan said:

Yay for growing up on palindrome day! :D

yeppers!  and thanks for sending that eggie my way, too!

Homework for my acting class was literally watching a movie and writing three sentences about it. I picked BBC Pride and Prejudice. Because, you know, REASONS. /wetwhiteshirt

Hi there Swiftphoenix!

I feel like dead. My stress meds lingered longer that it used to

Starting to feel a bit better but craving some sleep.

Can't really relax in this heat

Kinda hard to do when there is no power XD

Well at least during the power off time I get to play Spyro. But I'm getting a bit frustrated cause I keep dying

Were you jinxing me rather? XD

I'm struggling with the tree tops part