Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Yeah, are you supposed to be anonymous?

Hi Spirit. Cookies for you too *cookie shower*

Trying to get the XBox controller away from my sister — she’s been playing for more than an hour O_O

Edited by Swiftphoenix

Nothing can be worse than the hold music for our IT department. It'd be a decent tune if it wasn't being played in a microwave on a 1950's loudspeaker. 

Oh no. Oh no! There's a game bundle on sale which I forgot about but I'm not 100% sure I want it but it's the last day of the sale but I want to play the Sims 😧

Yay for cookies!

Yeah you are still showing Fortune!

Also I don't know how good the quality of sound would be if you phoned from where you are Fortune.
I know in the old days there used to be an echo but I don't know about now XD

Well keep me up to date on the parcel info. I'll track it from my side but it may not update right away. 

Decided against the bundle. Checked out the trophies and there are 'no dying' ones XD

What was in the bundle?

Will do so.

They usually update the second the delivery is made via there tablets. So lets hope it will happen soon.

Sadly I will only be able to get it next weekend cause I have to stay in Strand this weekend.

Layers of Fear & Observer.

Both horror games. I like spooky but hate being punished for dying. I panic too much XD

As long as you get it!

Yeah I'm not a fan of the horror stuff.

I see there is some extension games for that digging dwarves game I played a while back.

I want to get that.

Is it in a good price range?

I hated my first play of Elea because I was certain I was gonna get stabbed in a jumpscare at any moment XD

Edited by Fortune86

If you think you'll enjoy it go for it :)

I wonder if it'll be possible to make a mini-CPA in The Sims...?

I so badly want to get sims one day!

It would be cool the see what happens if you do that Fortune XD

Hmm. I can make you a Painter and Lagie a Cook/Gourmet Cook (and get some really nice brownies o3o). I'll be the Criminal.

@Marcus Pheonix : Fancy being an Astronaut?

XD

The other night I played Stardew a bit... was so proud of myself. I've rebuilt the community center and gotten a nice trophy for it

Who exactly do you play in Stadew? Are you like the Mayor or just some kindly citizen doing their part? 

Just a city girl that moved to a farm and doing farm things and trying to be a kind person.

*peeks in*

know I came in way too late (for me anyways). looks like it was pretty active a while ago, just missed peeps uwu

33 minutes ago, Fortune86 said:

By rebuilding things? XD Did you foot the cost too? 

Yeah you build up your farm, plant seeds and harvest them and then sell them. You can keep some of the veggies/fruit and then you can make food. Which helps with health when you go to the mines.

Later on you can get a coop or a barn and then get animals. You then sell their produce as well for money.

There are other things as well but I'm not going to spoil it.

Hi there WS!

Every community needs a local rich person who runs around making everyone's lives better.

Do you ever beat bad people up?

Hey Scorpion! 

Only in the mines XD

But I need the ore so they can die. Well they are actually mummies and skeletons so no really killing people.

I still need to catch the legendary fish. And I need to build a few more buildings.

To be an astronaut you need to be fit,.I don't think that'd suit me very well 😛

I haven't loaded up Stardew in ages. Its had a fair few updates since i did.

Just got a new game for myself which should be fun to play. Between Divinity, Pokemon, Smash Bros, Planet Zoo, TABs, Fire Emblem 3 Houses, Fire Emblem Heroes, AFK Arena, Halo and others.

Catching the fish is fun, be prepared for a challenge. Personally my favourite attachment is the lead one which stops you bouncing on the ground, though the one that delays escapes is useful too.

@DragonSpirit009 : Are you Batman? :o

@Marcus Pheonix : Well Astronaut is best paid, but I suppose I can make you a Tech Guru instead.

You catching up with Sword at all or has that died a death?

I hate fishing in video games. I can spend hours doing just that. It's so awful. Once I start I can't stop. 

No... not yet XD

What is nice of this game is that at the beginning you can choose what kinda farm you want. I took the standard on for now.

But there is one for fishing, mining and farming. Well from what I know off.

I would just like to reach level 100 of the skull cavern. That's the only quest I have in my journal currently

Does the Standard do a bit of each? And is the fish farm like just a fish farm or do you fish fish?

What's your current level? 

The standard farm is the largest from what I've read.

The other farms I think are smaller. Which in turn gives you more time to go fishing.

I know there is a fishing pond thingy I have to build still. I think I will get rou... or roe.... or fish eggs... or something like that to make caviar.

There isn't really levels in this game.

The only levels there are is when you go down the mine. But in skull cavern you can't return to the same level. You have to start from the beginning every time. It's part of the challenge.

Oh Fortune did you see.....

Spoiler

image.png.6e3618db931218597b3c056b4d82c462.png