Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I can't even do my Christmas one until I get on my laptop.

Is it too early for bed... ?

i'm using this avi because it's a dragon.  on one of my other sites i have an icon that's a creature on that site. :) 

Looks like we have a new CPA member :P 

You inspired me to change my avvi. XD I was using a character ref I generated on a site but I decided to change to this one that I use on another pet site. I’ll change it later; waiting for a reply from the artist of another piece to see if I can crop it and use here :D 

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and scrambled eggs with bacon*

Gotta love it when people can't spell. According to my food store receipt, yesterday I bought 'frezzer bags'. :rolleyes:

I like the one you have.

Here's another spelling doozy - full page ad in the paper, no less - 20191104_204112.thumb.jpg.8f8f2d406684032631dea538d81ba6e6.jpg

when i finally get there, i want to make my custom title "Queen of Typoes" XD

cool new avi, Swift!

Hey fort!

Damn it’s quiet in here.

A strange creature has appeared in my house...

9CD5BE9B-E5FE-41CE-BBDD-FEB6DA8B74AF.thumb.jpeg.1ee6a9a2835edcf4c0f6bc8d745aa42d.jpeg

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

Cute kitten, MP! Will you keep it?

The neighbour's kitten ate one of my patio lizards this morning, then threw it right back up.

Ooh, I thought it had just found its way to you. Very good.

Erm, eaten and then barfed up? Nope, the lizard reappeared as a dead puddle of goo, sadly. :(

Nice bag, @trystan!

Edited by Lagie

Oh, MP, the kitty is adorable! What is its name? I would love to have a kitty again but with hubby it is a no go.

Snow, sleet, rain -- generally icky day here today! And we are supposed to go Christmas caroling tonight. Hope it settles by then and isn't too treacherous.

Damn thats gotta be terrifying.

Her name is Bling, cause when choosing cats my mums partner looked at the black ones and declared he wanted something with a bit more bling.

Damn wish it would rain here... smoke in the sky and a heatwave of 40C, gonna be hotter later on in the week too. Real glad I have AC this year. Wind was crazy too, everytime the door opened in the shop something would fly off the shelves.

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

Bling's a fun name!

We've had wind today, too, though not quite that strong. Are you still getting smoke?

Has been fine the last few weeks. Drove by a fire today on my way to work and later in the day the smoke came. Fires are still going.