Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

cute kitty, @Marcus Pheonix! and cute name too.  i have a black kitty... he's my 14-year-old psycho kitten! XD

and thanks @Lagie on the bag :)

i have a 1/2 day at work today, and then i'm going with my younger daughter to her dentist appointment and a few other places and things to do. fun fun. XD

(did i mention there might be freezing rain and fun stuff like that too?)

edit, because i almost forgot!  i had a weird DC dream this morning! that i checked my scroll, and there was a tombstone.... so i clicked on it and it told me the egg had run out of time... and it was my Hellfire Wyvern.  there are so many things wrong with that, including the fact my Hellfire grew up yesterday! :blink:

Edited by trystan
to add something i forgot

My sole zombie came from a hatchling I forgot about. So you could have had a zombie! XD

I also forgot I was house sitting as of today. :o So I've been busily packing up all the Christmas stuff I had planned to work on at home during my two days off. And some Lego. And cookie baking things. My car is now very full.

Here's a fun typo:

(Should be reckless, of course, but it's actually more funny this way! XD )

Screenshot_20191216-164526.thumb.jpg.7e9c39cd2becec4f0001a0d2613c8616.jpg

heh that is a fun typo.

hmm... i could have had a zombie... but it was a dead egg in the dream.  tombstones are for hatchies and adults, yes?

edit: toppa da page!

Edited by trystan
toppa da page

Lol that typo actually makes sense. XD 

Cute kitty MP and with a shiny name to match 😊 

Weird DC dreams are... weird. XD 

2 minutes ago, Swiftphoenix said:

Weird DC dreams are... weird. XD 

yes... yes they are.

dreams are weird in general, actually.  i rarely remember my dreams, and quite a bit of the time, all i'm left with is ".... i had a weird dream..."

Sometimes I have cool dreams about superheroes or movies/shows that I watch or books I read... I remember a few weeks ago I had one like a crossover of the Maze Runner, Spider-Man(MCU) and the Unlisted. I call it the Runlisted-Man dream. XD 

I remember most of my dreams, have written them down for years. Lately, though, I find I only remember them while I'm still lying down. The minute I sit up... poof! Gone. So I end up writing in awkward positions and later can't read what I wrote. XD

i tried a dream journal years ago.... didn't work for me.

now, a lot of my dreams - that i've remembered and written up in a google doc - end up in a NaNo novel sometimes XD 

well, yes... :) 

my 2012 NaNo - Lost Angel - came from just a quick little scene in a dream that took all of 5 seconds.

Good morning everyone!

Oh my word that kitten is adorable MP!!

Good morning peeps!

Ivara Prime comes out today!

*happy dances*

Edited by Fortune86

SPIRIT!

*huggles*

Half day today. Go to the Christmas work's lunch then I'm off for the rest of the week.

Also prepping myself to spend £60.

How's you? 

Tomorrow is my last day of work for the year... Then finally holiday! Which I really really need!

What you spending it on?

Yay for a nice long holiday! When do you have to come back?

Ivara Prime. Don't want to farm her lol.

I wish I had worn my Christmas jumper today, but I chickened out. One other dude has got his on so I wouldn't be alone. 

Hey our also totally human earth friend. 

Also, how hard are these to find?

856.png

Edited by Fortune86

I'll be back by the 13 January!

Ah... Wish I could play WF. But my laptop can't handle it anymore!.

Hi there MP!

Hey Vang!

*squishes*

Put it on your PS4 list Spirit. Then when you get one I can give you some prime stuff o3o

Hi there Vang!

*huggles*

Ugh how things are currently going I don't know even if I will even ever get a PS4