Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

My jaw has been lost. Has anyone seen it? 

*showers Lagie was medicines* Not feeling any better? ;; 

I’ll be a hair from Thor’s beard. Someone just gave me a platinum on reddit for hating on fondant. Thhhheeee heck. 

11 minutes ago, Evangeline said:

There’s already claims of bias too.

already?  there were claims of bias since january 20, 2017.....

7 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I watch from here with my jaw on the floor sometimes

oh me too!

9 minutes ago, Evangeline said:

*showers Lagie was medicines* Not feeling any better? ;; 

The swelling is mostly gone, still can't wear my usual ring, though, but the area that was swollen is now aching, kind of reminiscent of dengue fever ache. Tylenol only mutes it.

Toppage, page 903! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

and i pulled my pull a little more today when i went shopping.  most of my progress over the weekend just got set back a little bit.  *sigh*

I guess I’m referring to the resurfacing ones. And the reported texts made by the agents aren’t exactly shiny. What’s sad is that the same people who hate that “Hillary got away with crimes” are gonna be the same ones criticizing that Trump is being called out. 

What we’re you doing?? A wasp sting right? 

Is going to a doctor expensive? They gave me some extra strong acetaminophen pills that helped with my throat abscess awhile back. 

Not fun. Glad you’re near the end now. 

Pull the pul, Trystan? 

11 minutes ago, Evangeline said:

What’s sad is that the same people who hate that “Hillary got away with crimes” are gonna be the same ones criticizing that Trump is being called out. 

exactly

and yep, pulled the pull. *sigh*

@trystan pulled some of her muscles, @Evangeline! So we were partners in pain for a few days, albeit for different reasons.

Doctor? Hmm. 100 + and the cost of the meds. Is that a lot in your reckoning? (It is in mine, alas, and no insurance any longer.)

Ahhh. Oh my goodness. Both of y’all are injured. We need a CPA medic. 

Euch. Yeahhh. That’s no fun. They charged me 1,000 out of pocket for my visit which was absolutely outrageous. And $10 for the meds. Lol. 

At at least I have dental insurance. 

Oohh. 11:11. Make a wish. 

a CPA medic sounds good to me.

we have insurance through hubby's work, so that's a good thing.

Insurance be a bit expensive. Even through Medicare. Once I finish school, I’ll be able to deadicate a little more money to health insurance. 

A CPA nurse. Even better. 

Oohh? What’s he do? 

yanno when you don't read the FAQ somewhere and just email into ask your question? and then for some reason it needs to go up a level to be solved? he's the "up a level to solve it" person. :) 

Smart guy. :)  

Ap is a little dry of BSAs tonight. Least it’s not blocked up! 

Edited by Evangeline

actually he is.

i got a hellfire from the AP earlier.  i'm still stalking the cave for Florets, though.

I believe it. You’d have to be to troubleshoot for a company. Do you work too? 

Very cool! Ahh. Florets. They’re pretty. Ices are my passion. I’ve got two of the pretties this week. I’ll keep a lookout for some florets. 

Im trying to get some BSAs for a newbie “starter kit.”

it's more customer service,  actually. it's for a company that administers educational tests. 

i have a mon-thurs desk job that's mostly paperwork .... we're a 3rd party company.  my fri-sun job, I'm a cashier at a craft store. dangerous for me XD

I just got an ice in the Glittering Gold Giveaway that's held by the Dragoness, it's a fun raffle, and I've donated too! :)

and thanks for keeping a lookout for florets!

as for BSAs, I like the influence the best. I have 6 or 8 pinks of each gender now! :)

Customer service is quite tough. Good on him. 

My my. You stay busy! Hahaha. I cleaned a house today that you would have loved. So much craft material. So many stencils. I have a basket of buttons on my table that I need to go through. There are some pretty buttons. 

Im too lazy to enter raffles. Maybe I should go check it out. Congrats tho! 

I miss eatw tools. I couldn’t tell you have many I have. I’ve lost count by now. I really need to go organize my dragons. 

I like to lurk in the AP and catch low time BSAs. A quick incubate and they catch in a couple hours. 

Hopefully, the eggblocks will stay away! 

staying busy keeps me out of trouble XD .... might be why I crochet so much too....

go for it...  the raffle is fun!

I used to crochet. What do you normally like making? 

Maybe one day. You ever won any of ‘em?

I think I need another dorsal since my pure line seems to be... not pure. -_- Granted, it’s just one Ridgewing way way back as the dad of my Dorse 2 but... maybe I should start over? 😕 

Doesn’t snow here but it is definitely getting colder with winds and rains every single day. Not too cold yet through I’ll get out my super fluffy, warm bathrobe/nightgown later after I shower. :D 

12 hours ago, Lagie said:

We have sun to spare, so why are we not using solar?

(Oil company kickbacks... Rachel Maddow's Blowout is an awesome book!)

Cause the made it stupid expensive, which in turn causes us to not buy it.
We have a solar geyser but that's about it. And it doesn't warm fast enough cause my mother uses the hot water a lot.

Good morning everyone

Hey Fort and Spirit :) actually it looks like Spirit isn’t around at time of post

I’m wearing the robe now. XD 

also watching my brother play LEGO Marvel on XBox and planning to take over join in >D XD  

Edited by Swiftphoenix