Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

5 hours ago, Evangeline said:

You don’t have an iPhone? Siri is the AI on apple products. Do you have Alexa? 

@Fortune86 Everyday? 3 times a day? Can I also get a bottle of whip-cream? OuO 

Nope and nope. Third world consumer here... :P

I can't properly use my left hand at all, watch wouldn't go one... and it ITCHES!!! Urgh.

We had a super busy shop day and jewellery sale included.  Now to rest!

we have an alexa, but she's kinda creepy, honestly.

i was busy too, but.. craft store at xmas time.  goodie, my fave. ;) 

1 minute ago, Evangeline said:

@Lagie Okay boomer. :P I’m teasing. You got one of those flip phones? 

:P I had a tiny Samsung, preceeded (sp?) by a tiny Nokia. I now sport a Samsung Galaxy 7...

*cuffs* https://dragcave.net/lineage/RFVKh

Amazing toppage. Page 900 and everything. My generation would be proud. 

Ayyyeee. Those Nokias could take a beating, for sure. 

Hmm. You have “ok google” then. I have an “old” iPhone 6s. Really don’t like the newer iPhones. Lol. 

Yes, I think I could speak to Google if I wished. I prefer to type!

How did I miss the page number?!? *puts out 900 small cakes*

hip/side/back is better than yesterday, but reaching for things still is awkward.  my favorite is moving my car seat forward and backwards.  since i'm short, i move the seat all the way up.  but then i'm right next to the steering wheel, so i need to move the seat back to get out.  i really can't do that any other way.  so reaching under the seat for the lever is awkwardly ouchies :blink::wacko:

Well I had a fun night out. Met up with friends for their graduation, took a bunch of photos together (my eyes looked so squinted the whole time, ugh it's terrible). Then a few of us went and got dinner, icecream and finally saw Knives Out (which was really good!).

Good night out all up.

I feel that short life on a spiritual level. It does make flying a DV-20 way easier tho. My tall instructor keeps complaining about the cockpit being too small. 

Hope you're feeling better, Trystan. 

Sounds fun. G’night, Marcus. 

That's not fun, @trystan, so I am glad to hear you're feeling better. My hand is still very swollen but I can at least now touch my thumb to each of my fingers which I could not do yesterday.

Still, I believe we are better off than the occupants of the three vehicle smash-up that occurred near my home about twenty minutes ago. I called emergency then walked out, to a very mushed up police car, a shattered little green something and a squished truck. By the time I walked home there were three more police cars and two ambulances there and I hope everyone will be okay eventually. People here are speed maniacs and the roads are narrow. :(

It feels like it's taking forever but there's a been definite improvement through the day today. :)

but... the day's almost over for me!  i'm about to go watch one of my shows on at 10 eastern. :) 

Enjoy! I'm going to read for about twenty minutes or so more then head to bed. Good night!

Sounds fun MP! :D 

‘Night Lagie hope you’re doing better ❤️

*is wondering what to write next bcos I’m bored and my WIPs aren’t going anywhere*

And Page 900! :D

Seems like it’s  time for a gif (just ‘cause)

E036-C0-EF-CF19-4-DC0-A06-B-0037-F1405-F

I’m sure y’all can tell where it’s from by now >.> <.< XD 

Edited by Swiftphoenix

whatcha reading, Lagie?

even though it's not in my sig, i'm rereading Return of the King ... until i have another book at the library, that is

*rummages though box*

I got nothing. Well I do, but the side effects aren't worth it.

*hugs better instead*