Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I have to wait another 23 minutes before I can eat something.

Don't eat all your dinner before lunch time!

I haven't made dinner yet... Thank goodness otherwise it would have been pre-lunch

I didn't make fudge I got some in the Christmas hamper XD

But I forgot to bring it back to work T-T

Aw man.

I've actually been craving fudge. Which is something I rarely craved

My mum makes fudge, people love it.

Also its apparently the brand name for a "professional" shampoo.

Finally got word on that fine I got the other day (four months ago)

Looks like they accepted my apology letter and I only had to pay half.

morning all. 

ooh fudge!

i'm listening to the next round of impeachment inquiry hearings.  the guys testifying today are the lawyers for the majority (Democrats) and the minority (Republicans).  so far, we've had the opening statements from the lawyers and the Repub dude is rambling on about how much time other investigations took... but the Dems guy had clips queued up of what previous witnesses had put forth as to why the president* is being investigated.  these guys get 30 minutes for their opening statement, to say really whatever they want.  since the Repubs seem to not want to face the facts of the matter, so they attack the procedure. *sigh*

@Fortune86 Hmmm. Better than nothing I suppose. Does it taste like whip cream still? 

Almonds and carrots are good snacks health wise. But they’re not my favorite. We’re yall able to eat foods? 

This forum is so weird. It didn’t load this until just now when I posted. 

Hey Trystan. I mean. It sounds like a preceding to me. If the roles were reversed, they’d be doing the same vice versa. I don’t watch those things because of all of the bickering. But I’m glad you’re interested. 

Whats on your docket for the day? 

Edited by Evangeline

11 hours ago, trystan said:

whatcha reading, Lagie?

even though it's not in my sig, i'm rereading Return of the King ... until i have another book at the library, that is

I'm piecemeal reading Blowout by Rachel Maddow, interspersed with books from the stack I have yet to read.

Fudge sounds tasty! I missed being able to get some at a church fair Saturday.

Glad they reduced your fine, Spirit.

5 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I'm piecemeal reading Blowout by Rachel Maddow,

yeah, that sounds like something that should be read in small doses, but sounds fascinating!

25 minutes ago, Evangeline said:

Hey Trystan. I mean. It sounds like a preceding to me. If the roles were reversed, they’d be doing the same vice versa. I don’t watch those things because of all of the bickering. But I’m glad you’re interested.  

i agree, if the roles were reversed, it would be the Dems clamoring about the procedure.  the funny thing is, the Dems are using the procedure the Repubs put forth the last time there was a hearing (when the Repubs were the majority)... so they're getting a taste of their own medicine.

as for the bickering, that's kinda funny, and i have to laugh at the absurdity of it all.  it's history in the making, and i personally believe i can't ignore it all.

Edited by trystan

It is rather bizarre watching that whole process and hearing things like 'it's too close to Christmas' from the Reps when they did the same to Clinton even closer to Christmas.

And yes, the book is fascinating, @trystan!

i completely agree about it being bizarre!  it's like some of the Reps have forgotten what they've said and done in the past...?

Somehow, they never seem to get that. Just because they're in charge, or not, doesn't change the facts.

i know, right?

in other news, @Lagie, do you have any Florets in various stages i might be able to view, so i can unlock some images in my encyclopedia?

thanks!

glad your hand is almost back to itself.  my muscles are just pretty much a dull ache.  i haven't taken any pain relievers though, i need the reminder not to do tooooo much and aggravate my muscles all over again.

I know, right? You take the pills to help it hurt less, then end up stupidly doing more than you should because it doesn't hurt any more. Been there, done that... many times!

yep... that's how i ended up with the muscle pain in the first place friday night. *sigh*

i need more floret hatchies to view to unlock my egg and hatchie images.  i'm also stalking the cave for my own. :) 

Did you try the spreadsheet in the Encyclopedia Helpers thread?

Link in this post -

Edited by Lagie
To add link