Did you see my dogs?

Congrats on the wins, trystan!

Toppage, page 779! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

morning all!

thanks for the heads up on the raffle, Lagie :D

You're most welcome!

Work today.  I want it over soon so I can start my day off tomorrow already.

the next day i have have off is (randomly) friday.  i didn't ask for it, but i'll take it.  younger daughter and i are doing a few things to get her ready to go away to school next month

It's always good to enjoy a day off, regardless of how you get it! :D

Are you okay?

*plies with brownies*

What happened?!?

Happy Bahamas Independence Day, CPA! B)

*sets out pineapple slices*

ooh, pineapple! *has a slice*

i finished watched Good Omens, and now i'm onto s1 of Umbrella Academy

I hear Good Omens is good.

There's no TV in this house.

Have you entered this one?

and the ND raffle, too!

Good Omens IS good.

i'm good with entering raffles for now.... maybe next time :) 

Kahjiit has wares if you wish to purchase.

I should probably be playing more of my fallout 4... and it's typical I say "I'm gonna use assault weapons and lasers this run-through" I have lasers, I have assault weapons, but turns out; changing a single-shot weapon to an assault doesn't change the ammo ratio, so ammo gets used up like crazy with machine guns... I do have some pretty good weapons at the moment though, a silenced submachine gun that explodes on impact is probably the top at the moment.

I'm trying to run as a merchant supplier rather than as an adventurer this time. Basically just trying to make as much money as possible until I get bored. Only combat I'll face is if anyone attacks me on the road. 

I always used pistols and sniper rifles in Fallout.  I kept trying to use other weapons but I always defaulted back (the sneaky archer of FO lol). 

I always take a sniper rifle with me, they're so useful, and I got a piece of armour early on that makes me invisible if I crouch so popping off those 2x stealth headshots is great. The only trouble is the armour is only raider so it's not the best.

Also, I got a mod which allows you to make armour invisible... it doesn't work on that armour. Like it does or base, but I upgraded it to its best quality and suddenly my person looks like they've got a barrel covering the top half of their body. It works for all other armours I have but that one is just weird... it's even weirder cause it actually has more stuff in the "hidden" variant than the "visible" variant...

I feel like being a salesperson could get rather dull though... are you gonna do any quests?

I may be mis-remembering but isn't there a way to swap the legendary effects to other gear? (Or was that a mod I read about...?)

No, no quests. Not even going to tell the Jarl about the dragon. I'm just a peaceful merchant I don't want to get involved with anything dangerous o3o

(That said I already have two daggers, Sizzle & Sizzle II, to stabbity any bandit who tries to mug me).

Nah that's a mod, I used it my last playthrough but same as the more efficient power amour mod I don't want to use it this time.

I do have a mod that lets me completely remove parts of guns so I can put them on instead of always having to build the most basic replacement part so I can put the good stuff on my legendary weapons.

Yeah I seriously wonder how you're even gonna make money doing that :P You know there's the  "Another Life" mod which allows you to start as a merchant.

Forage for ores and plants in the wild. Make stuff and sell to the merchants. Once I have enough gold I'll buy enchanted stuff to learn enchantments and start selling enchanted gear. 

I'll also hire and outfit a bodyguard/follower at some point. 

You're definitely gonna have to go off the path a bit to get stuff like that.

And you'll definitely need bodyguards or you'll get bodied by bandit forts you pass.

I picked up a load of plants both on the way to Whiterun and in the town itself. Plus there are a few mines in friendly areas. I just have to work out a route. 

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out assorted muffins and clears away the stale brownies*

I'm happy to have a pool at this house!

oooh muffins!

*says 'good morning' around a mouthful of muffin*

Ooh, I almost didn't recognize you there, trystan! :D Nice new avvie.

I've gone and left my phone at work.  I do hope it's in the bag in my locked filing cabinet and not out loose on my desk... :rolleyes:

thanks! i thought i should have something more dragon-y :)

gah, if i left my phone *anywhere* i'd go back and get it!