Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

21 hours ago, trystan said:

thanks! i thought i should have something more dragon-y :)

gah, if i left my phone *anywhere* i'd go back and get it!

It turned out to be on top of my filing cabinet, under a couple of pieces of paper, which clearly disguised it!

11 hours ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

Evening fort.

Quiet day from the looks of things.

Very! Hope it was a good one.

More rain today. Did another 'drive to not far away and take the bus' days (though today I was fortunate enough to get rides in both directions).

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

It turned out to be on top of my filing cabinet, under a couple of pieces of paper, which clearly disguised it!

whew!

so yesterday it was stormy, rainy and windy.  today - perfectly sunny day. maybe a LIGHT breeze - power goes out about 11 a.m. wtf? PECO didn't have a report of our outage, so they thanked me for that, and sent me updates.  power was to be restored by about 1:20.  younger daughter and i were out, doing things before she goes off to college next month (:blink:) i got a text just before 1:10 saying the power was back on. awesome, yaay!  we got home about 3ish, and hubby said the power did come on about 1:10, but it was dim and the tv or lights weren't just quite right until maybe about 1/2 hour before we came home.

the kicker was the power was out due to severe weather. also wtf?

in other news i went skating again.... twice i almost fell, the third time i did fall, but i was able to get back up.  that's fun, trying to get up while you're also gliding on the ice. XD i'm fine though. :) 

Hmm. You're sure you're not here? Glad your power came back.

Hot and humid and so far sunny. I hope it stays sunny. I need to recharge my solar light.

LOL, i'm sure XD i'm glad the power came back as well.

sunny is good for recharging a solar light, yes

i'm off to work - i'm working 12-5 at my retail job... i usually work 9-1 saturday mornings, so i might be all out of sorts as to what day it is.

also both of my prize dragons have hatched, and one's gendered already :D 

Busy busy busy shop day today. We make 700 - 800 in four hours on a Saturday.

And my car overheated on the way back here and the steering went all weird. And I am supposed to load it up and switch houses today...

Definitely not. Power steering cable snapped. A friend came to my rescue.

yaay for friends coming to the rescue!

i've just finished Umbrella Academy, and am now awaiting s2..... along with the next season of pretty much all of my shows XD 

Good Witch. Have you watched that? A set of (I think) seven movies followed by five seasons of show. It's very good!

yep it's on my list.... 7 movies and then the show. i actually wrote up a list.  one of the characters (the Mayor) is played by Catherine Disher, who was also on Forever Knight, too! woot!

right now i have bookmarked Poltergeist: the Legacy to rewatch.  but i do also have some shows that are current that i'm in the middle of a season.... and i have two shows that start again on wednesday this week! (why does it have to be wednesday?? i have two shows already on wednesdays. LOL)

I like Catherine Bell, who was also in JAG.

Happy watching of everything!

cool!

and thanks.  watch my sig to see what i'm watching and reading. :) 

Can't see sigs on mobile but I do enjoy watching that about yours when I do see it!

Good night!

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

It's going so-so.

Just feeling a bit exhausted

Got a traffic fine this weekend.

And got another call that there is someone interested in the flat again.

Unlicensed vehicle. I forgot to put in my new car license. I had the paper in the glove compartment but just forgot to cut it out and put in the new one.

So now I had to write an "I'm sorry I forgot" letter explaining what happened. Hopefully I can get a reduced fine.

I believe they will give a reduction.

Rather wish I got the fine at home. Then I could have already sorted this out without paying anything. Because it was a honest mistake.

Here things are very impersonal. Just fill out papers and hope for the best.