Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Well they are so into bringing back old games and consoles lately they might actually bring it back one day!

Back

Marking my niche genes dragons as Niche Genes- <insert gene here> and got a new member of the genes pool aswell

>Gills has been mutated in a nicheling!

I'm slightly confused.

@Fortune: You never know... Someday something might happen!

I doubt that would happen but I get what you are saying xd.png

What do you mean by it sounds painful, Fortune?

Mutating is one of Niche's main mechanics. But you can only have a chance to mutate an gene into your newborn with the mutations menu, and you can't mutate adults cause it isn't realistic.

And the text is fitting too since Gills randomly mutates.

Edit: Spellings. Aparrently the phone won't let me type properly

Edited by Rainbowlight

Well no just randomly mutates a most likely important gene into a newborn baby (were just born)

I recommend watching gameplays or play it yourself to understands. It's a main mechanic for a very important reason.

Favorite thing on this thread so far: Any of Rainbow's and Fortune's interactions

laugh.gif I know!

Active day around here. I had to go back 4 pages to catch up.

By the way, ii -- loved your TJ egg! biggrin.gif

Oh my goodness thank you! Tbh it ended only sort of resembling his forum avatar so I was all worried no one would ever understand it. xd.png

Also *flops over* tfw your dragon request thread is a ghost town for weeks and then it just COMES TO LIFE SUDDENLY? I don't even know what to do with myself. Or anything. @_@

Okay, i will go to sleep any moment. Just posting a very ER trade and nobody wants to trade with me. sad.gif

What kind of game is Niche? Mutation is important... sounds like it could be a good game.

Looking forward to play X-Com Enemy Unknown finally on a difficulty level that really means playing this game: Classic.

Now i will know if i really am good at such games and if i really like them. laugh.gif

I've seen some gameplay of Niche. It's more or less a survival/evolution type strategy game. You breed the creatures with the aim of passing on the best genes to produce superior offspring and survive longer in an increasingly dangerous world.

At least, that's what I got from ten minutes of gameplay.

Oh! Niche is a game!

Now I get it xd.png

Morning everyone!

Hi there TehUltimateMage!

It's okay... a lot of people do that here.

SPIRIT!

*snuggles*

The same as usual smile.gif

Yourself?

Edited by Fortune86

Sleepy. Had a bit of a weird night with weird dreams