Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Why'd you get a rabies shot? You going to another country? (we don't have rabies in aus)

We kinda do have rabies. Bats. Don't get bit by bats.

And more famously, lyssavirus (also bat-borne), which is nearly identical to rabies and can be vaccinated against the same way.

I want to begin working with some dead bats you can find around Adelaide. Bat skeletons!

I want to begin working with some dead bats you can find around Adelaide. Bat skeletons!

I know you're learning Wyvern but I can't help but find that really sad D:

It's always sad, especially when it's the summer heatwaves that kills them. I might as well turn them into what could be later used as educational tools.

Well at least they aren't being killed by poachers and stuff like some of the wild animals here!

I don't like poachers or most hunting at all.

I mean, I can understand if something poses a danger or you plan on eating it, but for entertainment? That's just evil.

I agree.

We've only hunted because one of the wild animals had an illness which threatened the rest or for eating. Never for entertainment.

Well at least they aren't being killed by poachers and stuff like some of the wild animals here!

Australia's got some pretty strict laws about killing a native animal. Even the deadly brown snakes and red-bellied black snakes fall under that - it's illegal to kill them.

I'm glad.

I wish we had better protection laws for animals in the UK. There are still people who go fox hunting.

It's illegal to kill rhino's and lion's here but apparently my country is to stupid to actually take illegal issues seriously.

Aborigines are allowed to kill the local wildlife.

Also I'm quite certain we don't have rabies, we have something thats similar (probably what you mentioned) but not rabies.

Shouldn't it get warmer by you Fortune?

As far as I also know is that Australia is rabies free except for the lyssavirus.

But there is so many wild life there could be a few infected animals.

Out of experience I've learned that today's world, free is a rare thing, no matter in what perspective it is.

We are seriously praying for rain here!

If we don't get we might get into serious trouble!

So, free study period?

Dammit, we were going to build a weather machine, weren't we Spirit?

No, free playing period.

But meanwhile when everyone was playing, i'm just sitting in my desk drawing my own ocs (and one of my most goofiest oc as Nyan cat or should I say, Nyan Fall? Her name is Fall.)

Hi there Rainbow.

I don't know if we should build a weather machine Fortune. Sci-fi isn't really on our side!

What's the worst that can happen, Spirit? We lose control and freeze the entire wor....

Umm...

Lol I really wanna make a nyan cat remix with my oc Fall howling and barking as meowing sound. (and all my other ocs in the background aswell)

I didn't know orc's can even meow xd.png

@Fortune: The other day I saw this trailer about humans controlling the weather and how that backfired in the end and I thought that maybe we shouldn't do the weather machine thing xd.png

I did it, guys. I sketched a human character. Then tomorrow proper lineart. Yay.

I'm hoping for storms tonight. It's really warm out, but very cloudy.