Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Okay Team CPA!

*uses Meowth hand puppet*

Meowth, that's right!

*Puts on her Interviewer hat*

Ok Rainbow, you're interested in being the Team CPA mascot? Apart from being a serval what other qualifications do you have?

So, I can talk, is a mutant and albino, has long fangs, and is gigantic.

I'm also a bit more quiet than Ky.

Con: I never listen to humans.

Edited by Rainbowlight

Idk, but I wil not listen to orders from normal human beings I guess, and the not normal one? I will consider them ok to listen to.

Well that's going rule you out I'm afraid. We need someone who can do as they are instructed when needed.

But thank you very much for your interest. Good luck with future applications.

Didn't you say you had a Master? Ask them?

user posted image

Master gave Dobby a sock!

Dobby is FREEE!

xd.png

I feel like we do need an official CPA pet now.

Official CPA pet?

Can I suggest... this beautiful African Grey parrot I know? His name is Ben. He can scream, he can drum on the ground, and being an African Grey he can probably also learn to speak. Oh, and he loves cuddles.

Error correction: I'm tired enough to confuse African Grey with Palm cockatoo. Ben is a Palm cockatoo, with a spectacular crest and a very big beak. Palm cockatoos are known for their drumming, which Ben is really good at.

So I called him on the telephone. He answered with a very loud and very high-pitched scream that I can only guess was an agreement (it appears to be a sound that generally accompanies excitement?), so keep an eye out.

Excellent.

How is he at being shot out of a catapult at an enemy's holdings? We can't afford a goat.

Hi!

*laughing* this whole thing about gettin a mascot and then we use the mascot as a cannonball?

But mascots are not ammunition. sad.gif

Tomorrow i will search for a fruit tea without rosehip. I think i will end up with a herbal tea instead. I loathe the taste of rosehip.

Edited by Tigerkralle

Wings to increase flight distance, and a colossal beak... he's certainly equipped for the task.

So apparently while I slept, my bedsheets did a complete 180 on me. :v