Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Currently clambering down some shelves.

user posted image

user posted image

I'm in love with poseable figures. Also it feels odd? That a piece of merchandise is for ages 17+? At least I'm nearly three years over that.

Did it eat all the Mints in the AP? ohmy.gif The everlasting wall is gone. laugh.gif

Very cool, Wyvern, and a bit creepy! tongue.gif

(Lego's recommended age is WAY below mine; don't worry about that!)

Good evening. CPA! cool.gif

*sets out a basket of chocolate Easter eggs*

I seem to have survived the day on caffeine and sugar. And now I'm sleepy... tongue.gif

Toppage, page, 90! cool.gif

Edited by Lagie

Did it eat all the Mints in the AP? ohmy.gif The everlasting wall is gone. laugh.gif

Well she does look pleased about something...

user posted image

I hope Mints give you minty-fresh breath. Xenomorphs need it.

I'm gonna spend today working on Ethilhaung's design. Who here understands the pain of having to three-dimensionally design a character so they look good from all angles? Only five more to go after this. ;_____;

Happy Easter, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, Easter eggs, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

It's weird being online for an extended period this morning! I'm hunting eggs and reviewing descriptions to keep me occupied between eggs. Earth Gurl has done an incredible job getting the description backlog down. (Proof)

Wow

Good EG.

Right now I do get some of the easter eggs reference, but the rest? NOPE.

Also Wyvern, there is now a deep sea wall. Hopefully she likes them ;3

Edited by Rainbowlight

There are always eggs where the reference goes straight over my head! tongue.gif

Others I find really cute and clever.

I can't believe I missed the Hitchhiker's Guide reference!

Two people explained to me it before I realized it-- and I've READ THE BOOK. >.<"

I was really surprised my egg made it in. :0

I would be a lil crushed if I didn't find it and add it to my own basket. -continues periodic refreshing-

I got the reference; it's the thumb from the Guide, but it was a while before I actually spotted the falling whale! xd.png

Which egg is yours, ii?

I don't think I have that one yet.

Edit: Just got it! biggrin.gif

Edited by Lagie

First time that i write something here.

*puts some eggshaped mugs onto the table*

I am happy to see another Witcher egg.

Did you ever distracted youself that much to misremember that you have certain eggs in your basket and in reality you just saw them onto the scrolls of other people?

I saw an egg with a suspicious resemblance to a turret from Portal... i want that egg!

The Festival of Eggs is my favourite event on Dragon cave! wub.gif Time for my dragons and other critters and hunting beautifully eggs.

I had to concentrate to concentrate at first to see the thumb inside the Hitchhiker's Guide egg, that gives me the feeling to be half-blind. biggrin.gif

Hey looks like she ate the deep sea wall, but now there is a storm wall.

It's gonna be very hard for her to eat them.

Oh! I dunno how I missed that this was your first time posting here, just shows you that I wasn't paying attention. Probably was egg hunting while posting.

Welcome to CPA Tigerkralle. smile.gif

Edited by irrelevantindigo

Hmm trying to organise a date on a public holiday is difficult :/ Everywhere notworthy is shut.

Also no money for ice cream sad.gif