Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I didn't hear about any earthquakes.

Also I didn't think there were any fault lines in australia, we're in the middle of the plate.

Good morning peeps!

I can kill people again! Huzzah! (Got the trophy I needed).

Doesn't Australia have moving fault lines?

*latesnugs Lagie*

That sounds like a nightmare.

I'm good... A bit tired but good.

How are you?

The sun?

*peruses the sky for it*

It's very dark...

I just got back from preparing a striated pardalote skeleton. A bit more cleaning and I can attempt to articulate my smallest bird yet. I sure hope it has all its ribs though, looking a bit iffy on one side. And I like my skeletons complete.

It's terrible, isn't it? The opposite of a puzzle with too many pieces, and just as bad.

Well just had a solid run of Horizon, pretty much completed the opening act (before you venture out into the world) just got a few more conversations to have.

Damn combat in that game can be tough! Relying on stealth and good aim but against the bigger robo-dinos (of which I've only fought 1 which was for story) I laid multiple traps, nailed him to the ground and it still took ages... mainly cause I couldn't shoot his weakspot cause everytime he went in a trap he fell down and his weak spot was on his stomach.

I rather miss the Drake fights from DD. Are the big kills in Horizon anything like?

Is that the cute-looking genetic simulator game I've seen around?

My boyfriend's played it and says it's REALLY HARD. I kinda want to try it anyway.

Is it good? Or am I thinking of a different game?

Yes it is the genetics game.

And even the demo is SOO ADDICTING.

Be careful if you play the newest version tho, the jungle biome is REALLY hard like ur bro said

Do you have to pay to get it? I might get it if it's free.

It's on Steam, right?

Speaking of Steam, have you heard of Subnautica? That's a REALLY good game. It's an early-access underwater survival horror game and it's fantastic. I think it's around £15, but I don't know how many dollars that is tongue.gif

Well it's not free, but it's worth the money.. The demo is free tho

And yes I have heard of subnautica. But it doesn't interest me...

I'm asian anyways.

And I really wanna get the membership on AJ.

Edited by Rainbowlight

I think I'll go home and play something. tongue.gif

See you all in half an hour or so!

If you want to play Terraria or anything with me, shoot me a PM or send me a friend request on Steam. smile.gif (my name's Zeditha there too.)

Edited by Zeditha

In response to fortune... I've only done one, it told me to set up traips and I set up a couple but all they did was make him fall over, the damage did nothing.

But in a way it's similar, you have to target their weakspots (with the bow at least) if you want to do any damage at all. Currently I've got an elemental slingshot (which is mainly just good for paralyzing but I haven't used it on a big guy) the trip launcher, which chucks electrict trip-wires that... do what they say. The rope launcher which allows you to shoot and then pin in place a robot with a rope... its effect varies, cause I like to stay at a distant which means the ropes are long so unless I circle all the way around him he can still get me.

And then the bow, I've still got the starter bow just cause I've upgraded it a tier, I should probably grab the next bow but I used some good mods on the first one sad.gif