Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Ugh, I just need to buy the game.

*becomes a nicheling and jumps into the game, instantly in the jungle biome.

I'm ok- *gets shattered by a big eyed ape*

The jungle biome is not easy.

*hands Rainbow a hunting rifle*

Was going to be a butterfly net, but I doubt that'd do much for protection.

Ok! *Takes rifle and goes back*

*Rolls in mud* No smelling apes this time-

*Hearing ape shows up"

censorkip.gif

I need a damage of freaking more than 100 to one shot apes and the apes could shatters me in two hits.

That song is the lyrics of Serenade on a Snowy Night, a soundtrack from WC:UT.

Lol Freezing is named after it

Hmm, are you also Eva Fox, then? xd.png

Good evening, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out salad fixings again and some fish for the feline*

I spoke to a kind of official somebody about the incident so we'll see what happens next. Good day at the shop, lots of money made. biggrin.gif

Love the dog pillows, MP! smile.gif

Hi CPA! I've been watching the Clipsal 500 with the parents and the dog. Now that the races have wrapped up for today, I can see about getting some art done.

Oh, and during the races Kenny fell asleep on me three times. Nothing quite like a mongrel lying on his back with all his legs in the air and then twitching and kicking everyone around him as he dreams.

When you say Kenny first I think of southpark then I think of the Plumber.

Saw Logan today, was a nice movie, probably go see it again with my 10 year old cousin, I'm sure he'd like it.

That makes no sense, and I'm serious.

Sigh weekends are quiet without fortune or spirit.

Ah, there's that familiar summer smell!

Smoke from a fire!

Nothing like it.

Off to bed now, and I hope I can catch you all tomorrow ^^

I've been in a training session for a volunteer organization all day long and I feel brain dead at this point! wacko.gif Nice that they fed us well. Sad that I gave up sweets and snacks for Lent and so could only eat the sandwich and salad at lunch and none of the break foods they served. laugh.gif And the caterer that provided the food makes the very best brownies ever! (Sorry, Lagie!)

Watching a distant thunderstorm at night is both amazing and utterly annoying cause it's a beautiful spectacle seeing the clouds light up but it's bloody hot and I want rain!

I've been in a training session for a volunteer organization all day long and I feel brain dead at this point! wacko.gif Nice that they fed us well. Sad that I gave up sweets and snacks for Lent and so could only eat the sandwich and salad at lunch and none of the break foods they served. laugh.gif And the caterer that provided the food makes the very best brownies ever! (Sorry, Lagie!)

That's quite alright, purplehaze! In real life, I have never baked an actual brownie! It was just shorter to type than chocolate chip cookie! xd.png

Good afternoon, CPA! cool.gif

Rainbow, I know you're a smart serval, but could you please follow the CPA rules (listed on the first page and in the Games sticky) about no one word posts and no 'actions only' posts. Thanks.

MP, thanks for catching that one! smile.gif I hope the rain makes it your way.

Here, we have thick billowing black smoke from yet another dump fire with a bush fire alongside it. Rain would be appreciated.

*sets out a large stack of waffles*

P.S. Two more days left to enter your mammal photos:

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=178234

Edited by Lagie

Morning/afternoon/whatever CPA!

I just dropped my lil' rat Dante off at local vet to get a paw amputated. Now his brother, who may or may not be related by blood, has the run of the cage.

Amputated?!? What happened to him? (Or did I miss that earlier?)

Our tiny little island is suffering a massive fire tonight. sad.gif

Houses have burned. People have had to evacuate to shelters.

Day became night earlier today for some people. We do not have the resources to combat this.

Edited by Lagie

He has a severe, chronic affliction in his left hind leg that's threatening to spread. Couldn't get rid of it through less drastic means.

My goodness that looks terrifying o-o I hope you all make it out in one bit.

I'm glad there was a means at least! Sometimes amputation is the only way. Dogs recover well, hopefully your little one will, too!

So far, no loss of life, but homes are gone, and most of the responders don't have proper masks, just the small white ones that don't block smoke, so people will probably be getting sick later.

Lagie, that fire sounds very scary. I hope that everyone will be safe and it will be controlled soon. Hard to fight something like that if you don't have the proper equipment.

Good morning everyone!

Oh my! Stay safe Lagie!

I know those fires can be really scary!