Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

We really need that Billionaire...

No ghosts? But then what do you send after people who have annoyed you?

Rats and enchanted skeletons. They do the job very well. Especially the skeletons, and the sound they make is quite delightful.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Oh, what spell do use to hold them together? The one I know is rather poor. Whenever they reform after being knocked apart the knees keep getting put on backwards. Not very intimidating D:

HOI!!!

What's everyone doing here? smile.gif

*realises that my lesson starts in ten minutes and I haven't done the three-hour homework that was due in before half term really* oops.

Ugh intense gaming session to get a good rank in competative overwatch HUUUUUUUUURTS....

DAMN TURRETS BAH!!!

EDIT: I'm tired, have a headache and have to go to a useless class tomorrow sad.gif

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

Hi there Zeditha!

Fortune, the incantation is a complex and long one. You list off the exact names of every muscle and tendon (in any order, thank goodness) - essentially, you're building on the framework. And it's invisible. And they all still rattle, but nothing's perfect.

Hello, Vol 19.

So, Kestra is ill. How do we know Kestra is ill? Because it's annual leave and he can never go on annual leave without being ill. sad.gif

Lover is down for the week so rather than a nice week of relaxing, going out and having fun, and being intimate we're instead in opposite corners of my flat hacking and coughing away, trying not to cover each other in phlegm. I have, however, cancelled tomorrow night's teaching so that means we get an extra evening together.

*mooches all*

KESTRA!!

*huggles*

Aw so sorry to hear you are sick. But I do hope you get better soon!

*huggles*

Tonight I have to clean my flat... I've been too lazy again!

Good luck with that!

We are doing a Bridal booklet and some of these people are really mean!

Thank you. I'll take the deer leg.

Lagie, I'm glad you still have your job. Did I miss something about the things that happened Saturday? Sounds like your little co-worker needs to get his priorities straight. He's probably just afraid you'll report him, too!

And how do you house-sit the houses with all the kitties if you are allergic?

I don't think I elaborated on Saturday's fiascoes. End result, though, is the President is on her high horse about my shop volunteers and I telling the Board how to spend our money which is NOT what I said in my email, and we're all to be called on the carpet for it in a meeting at 11:15 tomorrow. dry.gif This is where working for one's wicked stepmother is really not a good idea.

And yeah, he should have been fired, not just reported, years ago.

Allegra is my friend...

Lagie you only had 937 posts in the last volume.

ohmy.gif

Calling back to the 'house repairs' bit, goodness does ours need some. Especially after those two earthquakes from a few weeks back. I can see light coming through a wall now.

Earthquakes? In Australia? ohmy.gif Are you okay?

How does a serval type, Rainbow? huh.gif

Good evening, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out popcorn with several different toppings*

blink.gif My fingers typed serval instead of several. xd.png

blink.gif My fingers typed serval instead of several. xd.png

I thought you were referring to their icon, xd.png

I thought you were referring to their icon, xd.png

Well, I was when I first typed it, but not the second time. laugh.gif

Silly fingers.

Earthquakes? In Australia? ohmy.gif Are you okay?

Oh yeah, we get quakes. It's only because one side of the continent is going north, another side east and another west and my general region/state happens to be in the middle. Our quakes aren't big per say, but when you have two only fourteen days apart that reach nearly three on the Richter scale and the epicentre of one is literally on a faultline that rests within five minutes of your house, it turns some heads. The second sure turned mine when I literally saw the shockwave approaching via trees shaking like something big just hit them.

((seismic paragraph))

A similar thing happened a few years ago, but with less aftershocks.

So far, we're all okay. Dunno about the ants' nests.

Anywho, how are you Lagie? CPA? All?

Wow, that's more than a little scary.

I only had a couple of small ones in Vancouver. One, I was lying reading on my living room sofa, in my fourth floor apartment, and it suddenly felt as though I was on a air mattress in the ocean. I watched my bookshelves sway away from the wall then settle back. I moved here not too long after. tongue.gif

I'm doing well, thanks. I was reviewing descriptions for a bit but the error screen is frustrating me.

How are you?

Fourth floor apartment? Tall buildings are basically giant seismographs. Eep.

Descriptions! I should find some time to chip in, but I'm occupied with art. It's hot and my light box heats up but I'm doing a lot of tracing rough sketches but I still gotta do it because these are Important Reference Sheets.