Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I might be due for a new phone though. 

I wish I knew more about phones. I never know what's what. 

9 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

LAGIE!

*huggles*

Glad to see you can breathe again. I hope you just get better from now on!

Hi there Herk!

So this is what I did... Just left out the numbers and logo of my work at the bottom

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.2e54e1b2409d81d602d1bd68e45bc4a5.png

That's a definite improvement, Spirit!

Thanks, @Herk! *munches cookies and rests again* I slept surprisingly well, all things considered. Today, there are more aching muscles (in my butt, of all the ridiculous things... and legs).

Good morning everyone!

Believe it or not I'm actually wearing make-up! I'm feeling out of sorts today

Hello spirit.

Wait do you feel out of sorts because you're wearing makeup, or are you wearing makeup because you're out of sorts?

Hi MP!

The first one. Feel out of sorts because I'm wearing makeup.

I never wear makeup. But today we have an awards ceremony with a denim and diamonds theme. So I figured I dolly up a bit. But the mascara is making my eyes feel heavy!

I haven't worn makeup much, I was so busy I just forgot about it until after the musical I was in was over and I walked out and said hello to some friends and they were just like "WTH mate you got makeup on" and I was like "Oh yeah I do!"

I don't mind the eye shadow and eyeliner.

But the mascara is rather heavy for my eyes. That's why I'm so bothered with makeup.

Oh and the lipstick is drying out my lips.

*gives Spirit toothpicks to prop open her eyes*

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out breakfast foods*

I would really like my muscles to stop aching.

I really don't like wearing makeup, either! I wear a touch of lipstick sometimes, but almost never more than that. I really hate mascara. Either it smudges, or if you get the kind that doesn't then it is too hard to get it off when you want to.

Sorry you still have muscle aches, Lagie. What causes them? Sorry if I missed where you said that. I read backwards through this thread a lot and sometimes things just don't make sense that way! XD 

Edited by purplehaze

I hate make-up too and almost only where it for costumes (like being a Klingon for example). Most other times it's simply not worth the time and effort.

Well Lagie as yours ebb away I'm working on mine (moved the first few boxes into teh new flat and spent FAAAAR too much time at IKEA, getting new stuff to the new flat too.

8 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I really don't like wearing makeup, either! I wear a touch of lipstick sometimes, but almost never more than that. I really hate mascara. Either it smudges, or if you get the kind that doesn't then it is too hard to get it off when you want to.

Sorry you still have muscle aches, Lagie. What causes them? Sorry if I missed where you said that. I read backwards through this thread a lot and sometimes things just don't make sense that way! XD 

I think it was overexertion by the physical trainer on Wednesday. I need to either do physio (dry needling, traction) OR rehab (exercise), not both on the same day.

*sends Herk a heating pad in anticipation* Have fun with the IKEA!

Did you all vote in the latest Photography Contest? Looks like a 3-way tie right now with only one more day to vote. Lots of good photos to choose from.

Thanks for the reminder, Purplehaze, went and voted. (sorry Lagie)

13 hours ago, Herk said:

Thanks for the reminder, Purplehaze, went and voted. (sorry Lagie)

XD

Thanks, purplehaze, for posting that! I kept forgetting to.

I think I'll start giving my Black Truffles names that are references to Morrowind. I love that old game and its world, so many hours of my childhood spent exploring the island of Vvardenfell. :wub:

Have fun with that, @Sazandora! :D It's always good when you get a theme going and the names just work right.

I head home again today. Got another guilt trip from my aunt this morning about not staying at her house when I'm home. Sigh.

While your aunt's garden is beautiful I do get why you wouldn't wnat to stay there - especially since you can't even appreciate half of the fruits there (so only half the pro-points for you). And relatives should best be appreciated at a distance ;)

First furniture in the new flat - totally ignored it was Sunday (and almost forgot about midday-quiet period) but ONE Pax is now vertical in our future bedroom :D

The garden is beautiful, none of the fruits are in season right now, the last food I ate there tasted decidedly off, and I have grown weary of the endless complaints about everything and anything and everyone. 

Midday... quiet period? Yay for furniture! :)

Dunno if you guys have that - but in Germany there's a law that requests people not to be loud at night (10PM - 6AM) and two hours around midday (1PM - 3PM) so other people won't be disturbed during their rest period - 'Nachtruhe' and 'Mittagsruhe'

In Nassau, theoretically 1 a.m. is the cut-off time for noise, though few people respect it, and no one enforces it.

Not sure what the start time is but I know many companies that start banging at 7 a.m.

There's no midday break at all.

Canada's a lot more strict about sticking to anti-noise times.

Hey MP!

Yeah and I finished the game. Really like the gels. They were fun.

Potato? We having chips?

Morning peeps o3o

I'm not here. Just lurking.