Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I already fixed it... I just need to put it back.

But I'm a bit to short and can't get the clips in. Going to ask my neighbor if her husband can help tonight

I made myself a big breakfast... So I'm still full.

I don't really eat breakfast. I know I should, but first thing I'm not really that hungry. 

Because I eat early in the evenings when I'm at my flat I'm always hungry when I wake up XD

We eat late because we do everything else first. It's usually about 8 o'clock for us. 

When I'm at my flat there isn't really much to do. I can only clean so much. And dinner goes quick cause I'm just one person.

But back at home I have a ton of chores to do. Then we eat late.

Haha yeah.... If one we had money for one!

Ughhhhhhhhhh MARKS ARE OUT!!!

I got a 7 (yay) a 5 (yay) and two resits for the subjects I repeated... (not yay!)

I would happily trade that 7 to have passed everything... especially considering i thought I nailed the final exam for one of those subjects.

Hi MP!

Not sure how your points work but did you pass the term or fail it?

7 is the best you can do. A resit means I was like 1 or 2 marks off passing the exam and get a chance to redo it.

Considering one of them is the one I was most confident I'd passed in after finishing it's really distressing. I thought I nailed it but apparently I didn't, so how was I so wrong in my own belief?

I can't find out till monday, there's a session where we can go in and look at our results.

Well at least you can go check and then work on it.

Yeah, but it would totally suck to have no idea and just make the exact same mistakes. 

Good morning,CPA! B)

I'm too sore to prep food today. Sorry, guys.

I'm glad they allow you a second chance, MP.

8 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Cold! Very cold.

And because it's so cold I sleep through the night XD So I'm good

I'm a bit envious just now. We have had extreme heat and humidity and even with the AC on it has been a bit hard to sleep.

Today is Independence Day and a holiday here in the USA. I started it out by attending a prayer service for our nation. The cookout will come later. ;) 

Happy 4th of July to you then - and all the other 'muricans on here ;)

/me waves at Lagie and passes her some anti-pain lotion

Happy Independence Day, @purplehaze, and anyone else that celebrates it today! (Mine is next week Tuesday.)

*sets out watermelon slices, then slathers herself with @Herk's anti-pain lotion*

I do hope this works. The pain is still so intense I am having trouble breathing properly.