Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I was pretty into gaming yesterday. I couldn't stop!

I lol'd at the potato part.

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

We talking about Portal 2. I finished it.

Bye bye lurking fortune.

No we talking about robots and potato's.

I also went in and saw my exams that i have to resit.

The 1st one I failed exactly how I thought I had, think I know how to I can pull through.

The 2nd one, no matter how hard I look there was no way I could gain an extra two marks to pass, my written answers weren't enough and I missed the key point (despite getting the whole picture down) for 2 of the speaking stations so my communication mark (which should have been towards the high end) got automatically put at a 4.

EDIT: I saw you ninja'd me spirit but it wouldn't load the new post so, eh.

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

SPIRIT!

*quicksnuggles*

Congrats on beating Portal 2! I still hope they'll make a third game. 

Will you be able to get what you need next time MP?

Well that would cause frustration MP!

So when will you have to rewrite?

Thanks Fortune.

The 1st resit is in the 1st week of the new semester, the 2nd one I don't know yet. They think it might be in the 2nd week.

Good luck with it... I hope you to pass them the second time around.

I hope you pass this time, too, MP!

Good morning, CPA! 

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Day off today (weekend for me) and holiday tomorrow so for once I get a proper long weekend.

Yay for a long weekend for you, @Lagie! I hope you are less sore today so you can enjoy it.

Seems a long time to wait to resit those exams, MP. Sort of keeps you hanging? But if it helps you prepare to retake them, I guess it is all good.

Thanks, @purplehaze! The soreness comes and goes now, but I made it through most of my exercise routine this morning so I do seem to be on the mend.

Now to head out and pay some bills and do my gricery shopping. *poofs in a cloud of brownies*

Good morning! Afternoon for you now, I suppose, Spirit.

Ugh! Another frustrating cancellation of some work that we were supposed to have done today. The county has determined that it is not safe to have our natural gas meters within an attached garage, where they may be hit by the cars pulling in or out. Well, we haven't had a car in our garage for years, but no matter -- because one guy hit his and blew up his house, we all must have it "fixed."  We have now had two appointments with the utility company's contractor to have the work done. First time they never showed up, never called, never rescheduled. Then we got a notice that they wanted to replace the gas line from the street to our house, due to aging of said line. Still no word on gas meter, but that work would have involved digging up the same area, so hubby fired off emails to everyone involved pointing out that they really should coordinate their work. After a lot of back and forth and nearly a year's time, we finally had an appointment for today to have both jobs completed. Then this morning we get a call cancelling -- they just realized today that they don't have the appropriate work permit from the county to do it! No idea how long it will take to remedy that oversight. *sigh*

Good morning everyone!

Oh my that sounds like a lot of hassle Purple!

Not having a good day myself. I'm completely out of it today.

I'm struggling to talk and type today.

*puts together a big pile of pillows and collapses onto it*

I just want to nap. 

I had more than enough sleep last night. I just don't know why I'm so exhausted and fuzzy in the head

That does sound annoying, @purplehaze. I hope they sirt themselves out quickly for your sake.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out conch fritters*

Yesterday was Bahamian Independence Day. I celebrated by keeping my phone turned off and doing a lot of reading. XD

*verylatehugsLagie*

I've had a lot of naps the last few days and good nights sleep, still tired T_T

Conch fritters? *examines suspiciously and decides they aren't what she wants for breakfast*

Good morning all. It was supposed to be cooler and less humid here today. Right. It is only 9:15 am and already as bad as yesterday!

Thanks, Fortune! They'll do! XD 

Hey everybody! It's been a while but after logging on everything came flooding back!

You probably don't remember me, I haven't posted in like 7 years!

Mad.

"Flooding back, hunh? :P

So you're responsible for this at my shop today? XD

2018-07-11 TS flooding.jpg