Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

We decided not to use steel rulers :P

I had one, but I figured it would be unfair...

Yike! That sounds like a pretty nasty "game"! 

Good morning all!

Steel rulers hurt. 

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

The roof of my shop leaks. We had a deluge yesterday that turned the yard into a swimming pool and produced drips in three spots inside. 

I'm trying to be back more, but I'm a little out of sorts. I never really adjusted to the new forum layout even though I really like it. Same with messages. Is there like a returning players forum, or something? I feel like a fish out of water. I am making a list of people who I am going to get some breeding done for various requests sitting around for a bit that I had been pushing off (please don't bombard me with breeding requests suddenly), as DC is something I can play at work in between other things, and something that takes just a few minutes and I can come and go as I like so its something I can do even though I'm all being healthy and productive and I quite like it. But I want to do some DC things, and I am just not really sure where to start. I loaded up on some CB dragons for a good multiple weeks before I decided to touch trying to hit the forums again.  I think part of it is that there is so much "white" on my background it is starting to just blur and make me lose my focus. That is partially due to my very very very very mild dyslexia in that I need certain color schemes to hold my attention or else it takes a lot of effort. Not really seeing an option for another theme. I need something other than this "blur of white and just sort of open and non-structured bunny in a show" paintings (for those who are not familiar with bunny in the snow, it is a blank piece of white paper or a piece of art that is just "painted white" and told it is a picture of a Snow Hare in a Snow Storm). So it makes it hard to come here for conversation when I do need help. I am just so lost. And I like to do most of my organized stuff from a desktop still rather than a giant phone (although I could possibly try the tablet, not that I don't love my phone, and it makes things easy for quick stuff, but I got waaaay too many dragons and I might sort them out one day, but that is gonna be some effort for a day off I'm really bored, which will at least give me some structure on a day off which might be helpful).

Anyway, enough about that and me trying to poke around. Honest to goodness, the forums are my favorite thing about DC as it is the way I can interact best with all my various DC buddies who make a simple Collectible game so much more than the simple thing it is. And something that I'm still willing to do *EONS* longer than I expected. I didn't feel like going over to the "Introduction Thread" as I haven't really been gone long enough that I am completely out of touch with this game. But this white background is just like fuzziness and makes trying to sort thru thread stuff very very difficult for my eyes and brain. I assume there is SOME other color I can get on the background then I'm good to go? I will figure that part out and be much better on this. But I wanted to say hello, say life is great, and wanted to poke in and say yes I'll be a casual player but I still want to do stuff, and do it at least weekly, but I cannot really be involved with big projects or organizing things other than saying, Sure I'll try to remember to do XYZ action on ABC date. But I'm happy to support stuff and lend a cheery voice!

That aside, hello, missed you all, and I am so glad this place is not necessarily a life engulfing side hobby like some other things are. I know "fandoms" are huge things for a lot of people of a lot of ages. Just gonna be honest, I have no idea how you keep up with some of those things!

Good morning everyone!

Had a good laugh here at work now! Something like that happens rarely here!

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

Someone where was searching for a fat black spider.

And then they found a rather big person in a black Spiderman suit. It's hilarious. But then this one girl asked why would they even make suits like that in that size.

And I yelled "Cause fat people like me want to be a hero or villain as well you peasant"

The whole department laughed.

Took me a moment there to realise that they would have been looking (and finding) on the internet XD

But yeah, everyone can cosplay whoever they want. Body shape doesn't matter. 

Lol... Yeah but a person in tights still looks funny.

But yeah people who doesn't get cosplay should criticize

Well there are tights and then there are tights. And then there is David Bowie. 

Zara is doing good. She's moving around more and eating and stuff and the holes are healing quite nicely. Still no idea who attacked her though. 

That's awesome news!

I'm really glad to hear she is doing better

Have to take her back to the vets for another check up next week, but hopefully we're out of danger now. 

I was going to have another go a Dragons Online last night, but my internet died XD

Well I just hope what ever attacked her won't do it again!

Well that's no fun!

Home internet has been really bad lately. It keeps going down for no reason. 

You should get that checked out. You might need a new box thingy for the internet.

We probably do, though my dad wants to leave it until we move. We'll probably end up switching suppliers. 

Ah yes... I will have to see how things are at home first.

So I'll send a PM tonight and let you know how we can plan.

@Natayah, I'm still not that fond of the new forum look, but there is definitely less white space on my phone. I use my laptop for major dragon stuff (like shifting them and updating my spreadsheets) and actually do more forum stuff on my phone (like now).

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out croissants, butter, and jam*

This rain needs to go away.

Edited by Lagie
typo

I'm trying to think what times would work out.

I know my morning is basically your afternoon. And the day I can think where that works is a Sunday.

LAGIE!

*huggles*