Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Maleficent (2014).

They made her a good guy.

And it was straight up a bad movie. 

I'm actually okay with that movie. But I hear the second one is going to be a bit more "evil".

I have three movies I don't really like... Chicken Little, Meet the Robbinsons and Valiant

I loved the original so much that I'm really biased against the remake XD It probably wouldn't be so bad that they made Mal a 'heroic' figure if they hadn't screwed over the other characters. The Three Good Fairies became bumbling morons, King Stefan a psycho and Phillip a waste of screen time. They all got butchered in order to make Mal look better.

I'm not fussed about Chicken Little and have never seen Valiant, but I kinda like Meet the Robbinsons. 

Edited by Fortune86

*ducks* I liked Maleficent.

I only vaguely recall Chicken Little and haven't seen the other two so can't weigh in.

Song? Bare Necessities, to sing to, though I love the Hawaiian music in Lilo and Stitch!

Hi there MP!

I googled and it is a Disney production. But they co-op with Pixar.

9 hours ago, Lagie said:

*ducks* I liked Maleficent.

I'm very disappointed in you :P

Good morning peeps!

I had another video game dream last night. Why are they always horror games?

FORTUNE!

*hugs*

I dreamed that my left hand got cut off!

She's not at the moment.

But I have random horror nightmares anyway XD

Edit: SPIRIT!

*snugs*

O.o

How'd you manage that?

Edited by Fortune86

I haven't had a lava nightmare in a while.

That was my common thing.

The most recent one I can remember was me showing up to work at my placement site and finding two of my assessors there and we just had a casual chat and I was like "hey can I get a good mark" and they're like "okay, just sweep the floor" and I did...

I have to start reading things properly. 'assessors' became 'ancestors'.

Not really sure in what situation I was. But my left hand got cut off and I had to try and stop the bleeding while still doing my job. O.o

Hi there MP!

Maybe it's implying that you view yourself as being overworked or that you are facing an unfair handicap at work but are forced to keep pushing on?

I really hope that dreams aren't some kind of subconscious representation, because otherwise I'm really screwed up XD

Well that's what most people belived.

Usually dreams are based off something in real life. I've had times where I've briefly thought about something and then dreamt about it. Like that last dream, I was in the middle of exams and I remembered the harsh assessor for my group presentation and my placement and then I dreamt about them.

Oh I know dreams take inspiration from real life, but I doubt many of them have any real deep meaning.

Oh hey. Some decent PS+ games this month. 

Lol I just have to stay away from very big sharp weapons

Oh I once played the "ruler game" in english. Which involved whacking each each others knuckles with the sharp side of a ruler. My mate used one with a broken edge so my hand ended up bleeding. It didn't hurt cause of the adrenaline but it freaked the teacher out and she sent me off to wash my hand (was right near the end of class though so it was okay).