Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

SPIRIT!!!

*huggles back*

I wish I could send you my rain.

Toppage, page 511!

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

Lagie! *latesnuggles*

We haven't found a place yet no. Had to cancel viewings because Zara needed to be at the vet all the time and I've spent a lot of deposit money on taking her anyway T-T

Fortune!

*latesnuggles back*

I am glad to hear she's healing. Hope you are able to find a place.

16 hours ago, Lagie said:

@Natayah, I'm still not that fond of the new forum look, but there is definitely less white space on my phone. I use my laptop for major dragon stuff (like shifting them and updating my spreadsheets) and actually do more forum stuff on my phone (like now). 

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out croissants, butter, and jam*

This rain needs to go away.

Thank you Kindly Lagie! I got the feeling the mobile version on both phone and tablet had probably gotten a lot more advanced and easy to work with these days, especially as these days some people *literally* have never known what it is like to own a desktop or a laptop. I get that as an overseas thing a lot. It still boggles me that in the USA when I get people who talk about how "unfair" it is they cannot do everything on their phone they can do on the "full website that is meant for an actual O/S and not just various apps" and "do not own a computer or laptop and do not know anyone who does." I mean, I get you not owning one, I can see taking that route. (Although in the states isn't at least a basic laptop sorta required for school as well as other places)?

Totally a tangent, I do miss the fruit and greatly look forward that in another 15-20 lbs I can enjoy them in small bits again in my diet! That jam is making me want something soft and sweet that is *not* a dessert and not a sugary product but a nice light fruity thingie! (Sugar wasn't nearly as hard to give up after I'd already been doing the not as crazy as atkins although within that range thing for awhile. It just isn't even tempting ... but I'm hitting those oranges on Monday (along with the shrimp)!

In the meantime, I almost miss that breakfast offer with my tummy upset. But I am very happy to be back again and poking around!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

The hardest part of forum-ing on my phone, @Natayah, is the trouble I have with the keypad part. I am constantly getting the wrong letters and a space when I want an n and an m when I try to backspace. XD

Blueberries were on special at the food store yesterday so I got to add them to my cereal this morning. Yummy.

Fairly okay. Just tired!

Didn't really sleep all to well.

I don't think so. But I don't know if it's to do with my medication as well.

It's been a couple of weeks now that I'm sleeping badly but I still kinda had a good nights sleep.

It's weird to explain.

Currently it's pouring down.

It's been raining the past two days, non stop!

Which is really good. Just hope it reach the main dams.

There is also reports of snow. Which is even better for the dams.

They are going to lighten the restrictions but not by much. We still need to save water.

But now I can shower a little longer!

Want to actually take a bath.... But it feels to small. I want to be a kid again. Then a bath is the best thing ever!

No that's for the swimming pool.

In the bath it's battleship

XD

I've started 'prepping for surgery' when I wash my hands now too. 

My last one was removing a foreign object from the occipital lobe. Surgery was a success, though my nurse fell off the washing machine half way through. 

Ah yes... Washing machines can be unstable at times!

I admit it probably wasn't the best surface to perform a complex operation but when out in the field (or in the kitchen) you just have to make do.