Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Today we have thunderstorm patches. It was kind of amusing to watch the beach clear out pronto when the 'first' lightning appeared.

I don't think the people in the water had realized how close the seemingly distant storm was.

Toppage,  page 506! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

Spirit!

I saw you online a few times but you never seemed to be playing games... we'll need to find a time to play portal.

I think i'm already ahead of you in the story :D

Hi MP!

I was downloading movie and some series for the week XD

I couldn't play. But I might be able to play this upcoming weekend. Just not sure about time because of chores and and cakes.

Cakes are always important (unless you're me, cause I don't really like cake)

Hmm I hope people join the RP I made in freeforms, I've had 3 people express interest which is enough for me but 2 of them seemed to have reservations, only one of them seemed certain to join.

Well it's the only income my mother has so yeah the cakes are important XD

I forgot about Fortune's RP O.O

Azure wyrm seems like the only RP in Other which gets updated at a reasonable pace.

Good morning peeps!

You and everyone else Spirit XD I've asked for it to be closed.

We're taking Zara back to the vets tonight. We found another hole on her chest, and though it doesn't seem to have bled much, it seems to hurt her a lot more. She hasn't been eating or drinking either. 

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

Oh no! I hope Zara gets better soon!

Ouch, that sounds painful, Fortune. Hope she's okay.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Final jury selection day today. I hope I do NOT get picked, as my shop willl be unable to open this week if I am not there.

Good morning everyone!

Ugh I need to buy like six more blankets. My living room is just to cold!

I have a hot water bottle :D

Keeps me nice and toasty (I left it on my lap too long when I first started using it and I think I was close to burning my skin)

Hi MP!

That's why I'm not using my water bottle. Burned my ankle badly once.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and French toast with maple syrup*

We didn't even get to the selection yesterday. One of the lawyers asked for the case to be delayed till next week so we all got to leave. Jury duty is now over, thank goodness.

Spirit, try adding a hat. Most body heat escapes from one's head, so keeping your head warm helps keep your feet warm. XD

Hi, MP!

If I want my feet warm I wear socks.

Hello Lagie.

Also my hot water bottle has a cover so you don't have the rubber touch bare skin.

Good morning everyone!

So irritated! Some lady kinda took me on about my weight last night and I'm still ticked off!

Hi MP!

I was so shocked. She even asked if I was on the pill or if I had thyroid problems.

And I'm like "what the heck lady?"

Good morning peeps!

I hope you told her to naff off, Spirit.

*crawls into a pillow fort*

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

How are you? How is Zara?

*snuggles Spirit*

Not well. Took her back to the vets because we found more holes. It wasn't a burst abscess, but bite marks. She's very poorly and on stronger meds, but the vets aren't convinced she'll make it. 

No it's not. 

Some good news: My mother has decided to stay where she is. She's not coming back (yet).

Bad news: She wants Daisy and Merlin back. Daisy has always been more of my dog, even though my mother legally owns her, so it's a real kick. Merlin fights with the other cats and he has to be kept separated, so sending him back isn't as bad. 

Dang... talk about a roller coaster of good and bad.

How are you dealing with everything?