Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Hello all!

I return from the dead, albeit with a changed display name and a renewed sense of..being alive.

Life's been pretty hard on me in the past year and a half, but I've got a hide of solid steel at this point. Not to mention a boyfriend, though this probably isn't the best place to talk of romance.

Have an headache that won't go away. T.T

How are you?

Hi Aura. Sorry to hear you had a hard time.

Things are slowly but surely settling.

Summer just began a few days ago for me, so I at least have that to look forward to.

Other thing that happened quite recently: phone broke down from water damage.

First phone, made it last nearly two years. Ouch.

Typical... my brother bought me portal 2 two days ago for $20. It took me those 2 days to download it.

Today starts the steam summer sale and portal 2 is $1...

2 hours ago, AuraOfFloof said:

Hello all!

I return from the dead, albeit with a changed display name and a renewed sense of..being alive.

Life's been pretty hard on me in the past year and a half, but I've got a hide of solid steel at this point. Not to mention a boyfriend, though this probably isn't the best place to talk of romance.

Welcome! :)

And what's wrong with talking romance?

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Figures, doesn't it, MP? Though the $1 version probably also takes two days to download. XD

I spent far too long last night gluing bits of paper to a display board. Sometimes it doesn't pay to be good at stuff! (Because people always want you to do them...)

Edited by Lagie

Fortunately i hadn't played 2 hours yet, so I just said I'd like a refund and my brother got his money back, didn't even have to uninstall it, just bought it again for $1 which is a price I can actually afford.

So many games I want though, it looks like I haven't gotten the job I had an interview for.

Since I'm on holidays and I won't be as busy next semester, I thought I might have a try at making an RP... whether people are interested in joining it is another thing.

Glad you were able to get the lower price, MP! Shame about the job, though.

I don't RP so I can't help you there.

Got home and all of our cats are in a bad state. We think something seriously spooked them while we were out. Most of them are in hiding and Zara somehow managed to hurt herself. Got trapped under the sofa and had blood all down her side. Only found a small hole but she is now lying on the dog bed looking very sorry for herself, barely moving and not touching her food. If she's not better by morning we may be taking her to the vet.

That's weird, @Fortune86. I hope they're okay soon.

We had a weird frustrating day in the shop today. We have this Haitian woman who's been there three days in a row now, and she's driving us all insane, and doesn't seem to understand the word 'no' unfortunately. Sigh.

Hi! ( My name is Yuki and I'm a very compulsive poster on quite a few sites. )

I've seen this topic quite a few times since I've been here and I got curious so I've decided to stop by and say hey! If that's okay with you all, of course. uwu

Edited by YukiCross95

Hi, Yuki! B)

Welcome to the madness!

*sets out brownies*

Saying hi is just fine, and we welcome conversation on just about any subject.

Thank you, Lagie! :) ( And for the brownies! 😆)

Ah, that's awesome. Having a place to chat freely is good!

I hope everyone is doing well.

Doing better this evening, thanks. I was sick last week and some of the effects have lingered into this week.

How are you? Is it evening where you are?

I'm glad you're doing better, and I hope you're back to 100% soon. :) I can relate to that- Whenever I get sick, it tends to stick around.

And I'm doing pretty good, thanks! It is, it's almost 10 PM for me.

Thanks! Nice to know I'm not the only one.

Yes, 9 minutes to 10 for me as well. I am watching The Rachel Maddow Show (though it is without her today, on Pride Day...).

The cat I am house sitting has just shifted from her cushion to snuggle right up against me.

You're welcome! And yeah;! My friends make fun of me for it sometimes, even though I don't get sick a whole lot.

Ah, my mom watches that show sometimes (though I have never watched it myself!). 😅

Aww, that's adorable! I love cats. My cat is a real snuggler as well and is almost always in the same room as me, and I love it! She's my little buddy.

Edited by YukiCross95

Is the last stage you loding your voice? That used to happen to me all the time.

Morning now, and cat's snuggling again. :)

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam*

The sea and the sky are almost the exact same colour this morning.

Good morning !!

Oh, yes! That’s honestly the worst part because of all the embarrassing voice cracks. 😅

Cats are the best !

It is all rainy and depressing here, but good thing I like storms. 

Turns out Zara had a burst abcess. So...the cat exploded?

She should be ok though. Vet gave her some anti b and pk injections and she is in solitary confinement to give her some peace.

Oh, poor Zara! Glad she will be okay.

Aww. Glad she saw the vet, @Fortune86. Hope she's better soon!

Enjoy your rain, Yuki! We had a couple of mini-storms that I drove through on my way back here but my shop day was thankfully dry. 

I can never figure how an island 18 miles across can have so much varied weather as you go from one place to another.

There's still thunder sounding so I'm sure my poor shop dog is cowering somewhere in the yard. :( She hates thunder.

Good morning!

Aw, poor kitty. I'm glad she's going to be okay, Fortune!

And thank you, Lagie! I sure did- I'm glad it cooled down throughout the day. Constant hot weather is something I don't really like.

Ah, that reminds me of what weather is like in a large city- I visit New York City quite a few times in a year, and one street will have a thunderstorm on it while another street (or even the next street over) will be perfectly clear and sunny! It's so weird...

And aww... :( My cat doesn't like thunder herself.