Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Nobody said I couldn't blare an 80s hits playlist at 4:30 in the morning. THE PROBLEM'S PLAIN TO SEEEEEEEEEE! TOO MUCH TECHNOLOGYYYYYYY!

Call the cops, you say? Why don't you HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT. FIRE AWAAAAAAAAAY!

Congrats on the kitties, Rainbow! I have two waiting in the bathroom here for a foster parent to pick them up soon.

Sesshomaru, the 80's music is great; can be played at any time, methinks!

*sends snow plows to Draconius*

Oh, great. Now I'm sneezing. :rolleyes: I hope it's not the kitties.

Totally. :P Nah, I'm allergic to cats.

ANd the wind has seriously picked up, so I don't know if today's sneezing is residual cats, yesterday's sugar, or today's pollens in the air.

Heaven forbid I should actually be sick...

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

Oh my word! That's awful! How come it appeared so many times?!

SPIRIT!

*snuggles*

I don't know. I think he just really dislikes me. T-T

Maybe you should read up on it. Maybe they tweaked it to appear more in certain spots

I hope not, otherwise I'll never finish a mission again XD

How's Broken Age going?

I hope for you part it's not that either!

Okay-ish. Haven't gone far with it cause the I forgot to charge it XD

Just wondering. Can I finish there stories separate or do I have to back and forth between them?

I'm trying to clear out planets to unlock all the nodes. Got maybe 5 out 16 completed.

I don't really remember. I know each character has two chapters and the first one for each needs to be beaten before starting the second ones. 

Oh well... I'll see what happens! Winging the game anyway XD

Dang! That many planets!! You're gonna be busy for a while!

Do try to avoid spoilers if you can. It's definitely one of those games best played blind.

I've just kinda cleared Jupiter, but I need to unlock the junction to move onto the next planet. I'm having trouble with my forges though. They aren't proc'ing the unlocks.  

Going in blind with games is my specialty XD

Oh wait you going to fight another Warframe soon then?

Yeah. Looks like a Nova. Might be able to tackle them tonight if all goes well. Will have to bring my heavy weapons XD

I did manage to find the Argon Crystals I needed, but when I looked at the next stage I noped on out. Not ready for that yet. 

Meanwhile I'm still on my first frame and don't even know how to get another one.

I've heard from some of my friends that farming stuff have changed and they hate it. Don't know how you feel about it?

I haven't tried farming for frames since my return yet, though I will have to eventually. I want to get Titania at some point because 1) Butterflies and 2) Trophy. 

You got Volt as your starter right?

One of the guys love playing with Titania frame XD He even made it like super pink.

Yeah... I think I have sort of a blueprint of another frame but I have no idea which one. But I think I need more blueprints of it or something. I don't know.

A bit hard to play it now cause I have no surface to play on and I don't know how my laptop will handle it.

I want to make my Rhino pink XD

Each frame has four blueprints. Chassis, Systems, Neuroptics and then a fourth that binds those three together. Some prints are easier to get than others. 

Rhino is one of the easiest/earliest but I keep going back to him. He's served me pretty well for the majority of the game. 

Slow as fudge though. Whenever I play with anyone else I'm always chugging several hundred feet behind XD

Not sure what I have... I might have a look when I get home.

I don't even think I'm using my frame to it's fullest potential.

I don't have a Volt and I don't think I've run with one in ages, so I can't offer any tips. Sorry D:

I think I might have the three base prints for Oberon though. Not sure if I should go for it or not.