Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I'm just going to try and do something a bit more constructive than fishing.

You know the worst part? I don't even like fishing mini games. 

Edit: I spy an MP lurking.

Edited by Fortune86

Hi!

I was away for the weekend and it is really cold here now. We have SNOW! That is rare that we have real snow that is laying around.

@Fortune86 Sorry, but the idea of one person running around for that long kiting the boss while the others poke the boss until the boss dies... I laughed. :blush: And the please don't kill me part, that could be me. So good you don't have to talk over voice chat to the others.

So i need to put on something warm and take care of the snow in front of the house and will give out sunflower seeds for the birds and i assume should there still be squirrel around it will also eat the seeds.

@Tigerkralle I did think about recording the fight, but it took too long (PS4 only goes back about 15ish minutes) and you couldn't really see anything from my perspective anyway, just angry growling from right behind.  

We have snow too. Not much. Just a few inches. 

23 hours ago, hazeh said:

Congrats on your hair cut! :D I had mine done recently, but the hairdresser didn't cut it enough. She talked me out of cutting off 3-4 inches and did like 2-2.5 instead. I still have split ends. :( 

What time is it for you, @Lagie?

Cave time, @hazeh! Makes life here really simple. :D

Good evening, CPA! B)

*sets out salad fixings*

Never go to the food store when you're hungry. :P 

@Dirtytabs, you know this made me think of you! XD

Edited by Lagie

Hi there MP!

Just finished making my list to get the last Digimon medals. It's going to take some time!

How are you?

I'm tired and gonna be going to bed soon.

Got my individual topic for my cardiovascular assignment and... I got a unique one, out of all the people I got one no one else has and it's one of the dumbest topics... it's bleeding. I have to inform people about bleeding.

Compared to Anaemea, Stroke, Heart Failure, Hypertension which multiple people are covering each.

Well, I'm sure Fortune could tell you how to make them bleed, MP! XD Good luck with the topic!

*hides all the knives*

Good evening, CPA! B)

*sets out caramel M&Ms*

I haven't tried them yet, but the idea sounds tasty!

Good morning everyone!

I swear my days are just getting busier and busier

Semi-brain dead.

Designing front pages is exhausting.

How you?

Mostly dead.

Apparently things aren't working out for my mom at wherever she is. The guy she moved in with has fallen ill. She doesn't want to take care of him, so she's thinking of moving back here for a bit and bring all of her stuff back with her. 

Think you can guess why I was off yesterday.

And to add insult to injury, went on Warframe to escape from life for a bit, and it's hit me with an Argon Crystal farming quest. (To anyone who doesn't know why that's awful, Argon Crystals deteriorate over time. You have to use them within a few days or lose them. They are only found in the harder missions, are super rare drops and I'm going to need three.)

That's insane!

She can't come back! She made her choice.

You have to make sure she doesn't come back!

And the thing about Warframe... is bad as well. Some of my friends have mentioned it and it annoys them a lot.

The thing is, her name is on the documents. She legally owns half the house, so we can't keep her out if she wants to return. 

I might just ignore the Argon Crystal Quest and just do something else for a bit. I'm not in the mood for anything complicated right now. 

Can't you and your dad stay somewhere else maybe?

Not really. Can't rent because I can't afford that and the mortgage and can't really take the animals anywhere. No way we are leaving them alone with her. 

She hasn't made up her mind yet, so we're just hoping it doesn't come to that.

Hold thumbs for me.

I will!

I can't believe how a person can be like that!

Nobody can. I've known her all my life and she can still surprise me.

And in other news, I'm really fudging cold.