Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I don't know much about any other frames at all XD

Passive skill? One that is always in effect?

~

Static Discharge

Travelling along the ground between Volt's attacks (by walking, running, or sliding) will build up static energy, adding bonus  Electricity damage toward Volt's next weapon attack or ability cast.

For every 1 meter traveled, 5 points of  Electricity damage are added, accumulating to a maximum of 1000bonus damage.

Damage is not affected by Ability Strength.

Static Discharge can combine with elemental mods on weapons.

Is not affected by Damage-Mods (e.g. Serration) or Elemental-Mods (e.g. Stormbringer).

Is affected by Critical Hits and the combo counter of Sniper Rifles.

Even with Multishot only a single hit will gain the damage bonus.

~

Basically, the more he moves the more damage he does. 

Well I have not problem with that since I run in every nook and cranny XD

I only tend to explore now if I'm running solo or part of a hunting team, otherwise I'm late to extraction. 

I've only played solo... Never really played with other.

If you are soloing you definitely want to find mods that increase ability strength, duration and range. 

I'd also recommend finding a polearm melee weapon and equipping it with range and strength mods. Helps keep enemies off you. 

Yeah I can remember what I have but I do remember I have a pole... or did I which it for a sword, bow and either daggers or pistols.

Not sure what mods I have equipped om them either.

I'm currently trying to level the fish stick I showed you (technically a dagger, but meh). 

I am not doing well with it lol. 

XD Fish stick

I think I was busy leveling up my sword but had problems as well. As much as I like stabby I like smacky more XD

I really like my Orthos because it's a twirly whirly speedy slashy. Plus I have fire mods equipped so it's a flamey burny twirly whirly speedy slashy. 

Excellent for Infested missions lol. 

I think I have electricity equipped to my stuff XD

This is my friends frame

Spoiler

eJwNyFEOgyAMANC7cABoC1TwMgtBghodBLqvZXef

Yeah I think it's a Nova Prime... *goes to read what he said*

Yes a Nova Prime. That thing is a beast. Freaking pink lights popping up everywhere and killing enemies. I think my kill rate was 3%... His was 97% XD Felt noobber as a noob XD

Primes are like, uber powerful. I'd love one but I'll never have the patience for the grind XD

I still have plenty of noob moments. Did a defense mission with two primes and a max lvl Frost. I don't think I even saw an enemy. Just lights and loot. 

Yeah basically what happened with me.

I was still in the first room trying to open a box and he was already two room ahead killing everything.

XD

My big problem is that I can't aim too well with the ranged weapons, so I use melee to run in and smack things, but by the time I get there they're dead already lol. 

I just sort of stand there alternating between 'They're gonna hate me for not doing anything' and 'Go team!'. 

Lol yeah I know that feeling.

I have better aiming with the mouse than with a controller if I have to use ranged weapons.

That one time playing with my friend made me decide to stick to solo missions XD

I might have to switch to ranged tonight though. My fish stick is still too weak to take to Europa, so I'll have to get good or die. 

I really dislike the low level weapons when you equip new ones.

I try and alternate. Have one max weapon on me at all times but swap between primary and melee.

I hardly ever use secondary weapons. So weak even maxed. 

I just don't equip them any more. They just get in the way when swapping between the other two.

I should actually do that but I can't. It bothers me if I don't have them on XD