Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I have no speakers on this laptop (not mine) so can't listen to whoever that is!

Good evening, CPA! B)

*sets out popcorn*

... so you can all munch while I do the Jeopardy online test. :P 

[Edit] Well, that was easy... some of it.

Oddly enough one of the music questions was answered by a song that was played on the radio today on my way to work, and another by a commercial I saw on television at a friend's house yesterday, and one was Sleeping Beauty. I did put Puccini when it should have been Verdi but remembered a moment too late, alas. :P  

Edited by Lagie

Is taking two leafs of a plant from Walmart considered stealing when the plant in question has legit fallen apart and is just going to die since Walmart doesn't care about properly watering the cactus and the whole thing was scattered all over the floor?  I already picked off all viable leaves and threw them back in the pot, but who's going to buy a dyed cactus that's falling apart?  The people they're marketed to want an easy care, pretty decoration and are probably not people who would chance propagating a plant that's just going to grow out of its color anyways and is in about 14 small pieces that have yet to root.  Not plant enthusiasts who wouldn't mind saving the cactus if it wasn't artificially dyed, stem rotted all the way through, and at Walmart.  I honestly didn't know what else to do but to give part of the plant a shot at life.  I would have purchased if my mom weren't so adamant about me not getting any more plants, especially not those that are halfway to death with no guarantees of making it and 'lots of work' to get it there.

I'm super exhausted today. Went to bed on time, slept ok, still knackered. 

How's you? How's your friend?

Oh I know that kinda of exhaustion. It's like sleep is kicking your bum for no reason.

I'm good. Just very lazy!

Well to shorten a long story... She is most likely pregnant.

Something like that.

But the pain could have been a miscarriage. From what they are guessing she is like three weeks pregnant. But that's extremely to early to tell anything about pregnancy.

So they suggested to wait two weeks and then go see the doctor.

Yeah it's a bit complicated.

But my friend said she and her husband talked last night and the "math" didn't work out.

She is very mellow about everything. I don't think it struck her on what is actually happening.

Yeah but with the issues of buying their house and getting the current tenants out is taking most of her stress and brain power.

Not to mention she is feeling weird for asking to live with me in my flat.

Yeah I know.

And the scary thing is.... I'm considering to buy a house/flat myself

Yeah I know that troubles.

But I'm just thinking about it at the moment.

The good news is, it seems my mom may have changed her mind about coming back here for a bit. So hopefully that's one thing I don't have to stress over. 

Yep.

But the sooner I can scrape a deposit together, the sooner I can buy a place and get out. Negate all chance of having to live with her again. 

Yeah... So get saving!

I know it's hard but I'm holding thumbs that you can save fast!

Thank you ^-^

It's still going to take the best part of a year though. And that's if everything goes well and there are no surprise bills. 

Yeah I know that... I was kinda lucky cause my friend paid for my rent this month so I had extra money. Got to pay of a fairly big part of my credit card

Yay for paying things off XD

Now if only I could pay off my car. That'd open up a lot of money. 

I thought when my car was paid off would have extra money... oh boy was I wrong