Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

No idea.

Lets' begin.

*gets out chainsaw*

Purple, Spirit, if anything drops out that looks like it shouldn't have done, please pick it up.

Well, Bolz or whoever, if you can help it try not to twitch too much. Blood splatter is a pain to clean up.

Purple, Spirit, equipment electric resistant gear!

*starts to open up Rainbow*

Whoa, it's worse than I thought in here....

Don't worry, I have just the spell. I can tear the whole lot out in one go.

May sting a little.

Where did Spirit and Purple go?

Yeah the spell will take care of all of that. I've been the CPA evil mage for over 8 years now. I know what I'm doing smile.gif

Ready?

Then let's do this!

*casts spell, all of the infectied nanite stuff is removed from Rainbow's brain*

Hmm. I'll study this later.

*magically sends back to private study*

Now to finish up.

*wallstaples Rainbow's skull together*

There. Good as new. o3o

Might as well let you sleep it off, unless Spirit appears to revive you.

Oh darn! I had to go do my soup kitchen thing and missed the whole surgical procedure! Performed with your usual delicate touch, eh Fortune?

I guess we won't know until she wakes up.

On no I missed some excitement D: At least I got to enjoy a nice whacked out dream while that was happening.

morning, CPA. *faceplants to floor* After making plans to break out my pastel pencils today, I suddenly don't wanna. Damn procrastination.

Woowww guys I'm out of practise. I've basically forgotten how to shade in colour. gg me

Good morning peeps!

I love Fallout, I do, but there has got to be a better way to check if someone has equipped the weapon you gave them than shooting their wife in the knee (and accidentally blasting her whole leg off).

SPIRIT!

*snuggles*

I have a man on guard at my starter settlement in Fallout. He walks around with a laser rifle thingy. I took it off him, upgraded it, and handed it back. His hands still made the 'holding a gun' gesture, but no gun appeared. His wife was a few feet away (tending to the melons) so I shot her to see if he would turn hostile and attack me with the gun.

He did. =D

Edit: Hello Rainbow/Bolz.

Do we need to strap Rainbow to a table and hit her with 100 million volts to wake her up?

Edited by Fortune86