Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Eventually I decided to leave that area until I'm sorted with decent equipment.

Then I stumbled into the jungle area... Damn I hate it but it has the best loot!

Bee's and hornets so far that is kicking my butt!

Called it T-T

I have no advice I'm afraid, but MP is lurking so maybe he has something.

I still deciding if I should attack the heart thingy's or go to the dungeon

They heart thingy's might summon something stronger xd.png

Hey, please don't use all caps. It comes off as yelling at other users and nobody likes being yelled at. ^^

Well i'm indeed yelling of excitement.

Also is anyone able to catch a serval that is stealing the pizza (me)

>tfw you have some money to waste

I'm getting me some new specimens for the collection!

I will be at a bit of a loss as of what to do tomorrow, but I'm considering breaking out my pastel pencils again and draw my pet project's six leads in their own portraits. It'll be good practise. Maybe attempt speed drawing like 'gotta get a work done in one day'.

I wish I could do that. Unfortunately the mental blackhole I have fallen into won't stretch to the RP board.

Hey Wyvern.

Hey Fortune.

I won't call my situation a mental black hole but I can empathise with you. Past week's been a whole drop in energy and I'm pushing myself to just get some personal stuff done instead of just watching dumb stuff in YouTube. I won't call it depression striking back, just a 'meh' moment.

Rainbow, but scars can also show that you lived through a tough fight! I myself have a number from wrestling this one dog into submission. There's a set of five on my right forearm that I might get tattooed over to show up more ovo

Heh...

Also please keep our roleplay active, I dont want it to die.

And those scars came from a bear if you didn't know

Wait, what?

From a bear? In Africa? Are you talking about an Atlus bear? If so we need to find it!

Edited by Fortune86

A few days of inactivity won't kill off an RP. I mentioned before I can be inactive for long periods of time.

Rainbow, I ought to introduce you to some critters I know... They're a variety of griffons, dragons and birds.

Erm some human took me to america before I found an abandoned town where that bear lives in

He's not normal, HE'S INFECTED WITH A STRANGE DISEASE (cough Nanite Cough)

Awww..

Wait, an infected bear scratched you? Have you had your shots? Or do I need to go get the shotgun?

Gosh parasites can be a problem. I'm glad I haven't had to deal with... many.

I have fun with some of these 'future parasites', though. One is, basically, a blood-sucking hummingbird barely the size of your thumbnail. It has two variants. One flies and is like a mosquito. Another looks like a naked baby bird and latches into skin like a tick...

D:

Wyvern do not bring any of these to CPA.

This is a nice new shiny thread. Lagie will be upset if I have to burn it all down.