Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

*belatedly cuffs Fortune*

https://dragcave.net/lineage/hNuo

Good afternoon, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out pizzas with assorted toppings*

I'm off to my house now so probably won't peep back in till tomorrow afternoon from work.

Please don't burn the place down (again) in my absence. tongue.gif

Hello! How has everyone's day been?

I've been trying to fill out applications for summer (dec-feb in Australia) programs at various companies so i can get actual work experience, but couldn't even get through the first one. ugh.

Edited by twin card

Has anyone watched wolf children before?

I started watching it (stopped cause its getting late) but I've heard really good things... where I'm at there's been some really emotional moments (the biggest was sort of ruined for me by cringe).

Never even heard of it, MP. Hope you mostly enjoy it.

Good afternoon. CPA! cool.gif

*sets out pancakes, bacon, and maple syrup*

I hope those of you in North America remembered to spring your clocks forward last night!

Mmmmm! Thanks for the pancakes, Lagie!

I did remember to change the clock last night, but really hated dragging myself out of bed in the dark again! I did get to see a beautiful scarlet sunrise, though. Storms are supposedly on the way -- perhaps as much as 10 inches of snow for us on Tuesday. ohmy.gif Not very springlike.

Good luck with those applications, twin!

Has anyone watched wolf children before?

I started watching it (stopped cause its getting late) but I've heard really good things... where I'm at there's been some really emotional moments (the biggest was sort of ruined for me by cringe).

I've watched it three times by now probably. It's one of my go-to rainy day movies along with Garden of Words and Kiki's Delivery Service

OMG I JUST SAW A NEGLECTED IN THE ALLURE OF NEGLETED DRAGON

AND IT IS ALSO A HATCHLING TOO!

Hey, please don't use all caps. It comes off as yelling at other users and nobody likes being yelled at. ^^

Howdy there spirit.

Sigh, i've got multiple 20 page long journal articles to read before my lecture tomorrow, but it's so dull!

EDIT: I shall treat this as a visit, hello Sock

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

You may indeed treat this as a visit. Hey, MP!

What's your lecture topic? I always hated being assigned so many papers, and yet I still want to go for my doctorate one day. >_e

The unit is respiratory, specifically the drug delivery methods. One of the documents just seems like general knowledge, while the other is more in-depth it's also a lot bigger and half of it just seems like stuff we've covered multiple times.

Ultimately I just can't stay focused long enough to read through it. I might just download them and put them on my ipad to read on the train to uni (if 40mins is long enough which concerns me) then I won't have any distractions.

Hi Sock!

*huggles*

Hi there MP!

Good luck with the reading.

I can't even imagine that it would be fun of any sorts!

I'm watching videos of the cycling tour in the city. It's funny. They had to cancel it due to strong winds.

Hello Everyone!

If anyone read my last post, my application passed the first round and now i'm faced with a multiple choice test. Which was surprising because i really thought i screwed up xd.png

Good morning peeps!

Finished DA:I yesterday, still heartbroken. Trying to make myself feel better with a modded run in Fallout 4. Gave myself all Bobbleheads, Magazines and about 60k in all crafting materials, so I can focus on shooting people in the face and not worry about picking things up.

*makes a fortress out of the CPA beanbags and crawls inside*

A bit allergy-ish.

Here is another fire. I can hear the helicopters flying over use every now and then.

Strong winds isn't helping the fire fighters much.

How are you?

O.o

Another fire? Stay safe!

I'm okay. Spent last night playing Fallout and it's very cathartic smile.gif

I spy an MP.

*hellos*

I will!

Lol... Yeah I saw the last vid you posted. I understand xd.png

I played Terraria the whole weekend. Been hording everything I get xd.png

I shouldn't get so emotional over a video game. I can't help it D:

*crawls back into the beanbag fort*

For the first time ever, I am not hoarding stuff o3o Yay for mods.

Will we get to see screenies of your place again?