Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I dunno what the PS4 times are like, but I've decided against picking it up again. I liked the combat, but the gold restrictions, the having to go through a loading screen every time you entered a building and the stupid gem quest and dwarf ruins puts me off. 

Yeah I never really liked dwarf ruins, and i never completed the thieves quest so the gem one never factored. Last time i played I got a mod which added markers for all the gems though. I'm content just watching a lets play, the guys really good, when he's not discussing the game he's roleplaying in character, even adding in dialogue that fits.

Tomb Raider on the PC never took a lot of loading time. Not sure about consoles.

You only did the Thieve's quest? Not even the Assassins? Assassins had best pony.

I think back in the day PCs had much better load times in general. 

By the way I was talking about skyrim on the PC. Of course i had loads of mods so that probably tanked it a fair bit.

I remember that 1 time when I was playing where it suddenly became 60fps and I could barely play everything was so smooth.

EDIT: I have never finished the thieves quest, I have done every other major non DLC quest, thieves quest I could never beat because it bored me.

Edited by Marcus Pheonix
Ninja fort

Ooops, sorry, misread that >.<

The thieves had the best looking armor (Nightingale?). Ride around on Shadowmere and it looks awesome. 

Yeah that was the main reason I tried to do thieves, my first playthrough I was speced for light armour and nightingale was the best for that. But the quest bored me so much! Everytime I've played skyrim the thieves guild has been the end of that run. Assassins are the best, my favourite ever skyrim experience was escaping from solitude after murdering the fake emperor. You get cornered up on the castle wall. All I did was shout, then hold up my shield as they attacked me. A few moments later a dragon dropped down and sent them into the abyss. I then just walked out and watched as my dragon wreaked havoc on the city... was good fun.

The one thing I never managed to do was kill people in towns in secret. I could snipe a dude from a rooftop in the middle of the night in a deserted street with full stealth and I still somehow got a bounty. 

Yeah that was a big problem, I generally managed it after contless save scumming. I think there was one target in Morthal (? The northern central town) that took ages. Everytime i shot the guy I would get a bounty and guards would instantly know where I was. I think in the end I shot the guy, from out of town, while I was out of town, with an invisibility potion while no other guards were there and only got a small bounty, so the moment a guard ran up to me I paid it off and he walked away... then I spoke to him and he remembered me and tried to arrest me. So I loaded the save again and this time didn't talk to him the 2nd time.

It would be nice if some (not all) of the face covering armor actually hid your identity. Maybe they could have real poor stats otherwise, but something that can let you kill and not be recognised would be nice, even if you then have to sneak/flee away from town afterwards. 

Yeah that would be cool, and invisibility. I also would like the idea that when you're a werewolf, unless someone sees you transform, you don't get a bounty. I'd love to go wolf outside of a town, charge in incapacitate the guards, kill my victim and then flee to safety and then show up back as me and be like "what happened here!? I heard howling!"

Oh my word.... Why is it so freaking hard to find out what is the price of McDonalds fries!!! :angry:

Nope... I can't find the price nowhere.

Their website only show the stupid calories and and other food nutrients stuff. No price nowhere!!

I want to find out cause I need to buy bread as well and I don't know if I have enough money.

Not much good D:

I just googled it. Figured I'd try the 'order' option to see what the price was, then realised they wanted an address first. Don't think an SA McDonalds will deliver to the UK....

I tried that as well but the price they show doesn't seem right.

I usually treat myself with an oreo mcflurry but the price on the McDonald order site is higher than what I normally pay when I go to the place itself. In other words I'm thinking they upped the price on the site in order to pay for the delivery.

I agree but they just want to be different I guess. But from the reviews I've read from their online ordering is is that they have horrible service.

Guess I'll just have to go drive by and see what the price is