Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I have a bad case of the munchies at the moment. But I only have my lunch left.

Good morning CPA!

Everyone is hungry, so here: *Puts out some assorted snack type foods and a chicken leg for Rainbow.*

Oh thank you Purple!

*Takes chicken leg and lays on her mat to eat*

Grr. Class starting next Monday. Tonight I have literature class.. (irl)

Hi CPA "Smiles"

Purple, can I have some? I ate too little(failed to control) today so I don't have much energy..

Oh, there should be plenty for everyone. :)

Hi!

I just assumed you have some cruise missiles somwhere hidden @Fortune86. I will left a guild in a mmo and i basically am a core member besides the leader who obiously should got to therapy because of depression or something similiar. But now he has a girlfriend across the ocean and this person...

I don't like her you know this feeling that you have if you know people only over chat behaviou ingame and voice chat? I feeled like there is something toxic under the surface of his girlfriend.This feeling i don't like her and i can't put the finger on the point and can't tell why. I was not the only one. She started a lot of drama and the guild leader still things i suck at the game... So i will leave it is just hard to do that for some reason... also there are still members who i really care for and the guild leader needs help. Leaving and he remains in the claws of that person... *sigh* But i know he is not ready to accept help. :( <--- not sad enough

Thanks! *Eating eagerly*

I'm considering about host a mass breeding event(s) later. But I'm not sure I can do it well....

SPIRIT!

*latehuggles a @DragonSpirit009*

It's an area in DA:I. I don't like because it has a terrible history, it's too easy to kill the wildlife and I keep finding my men dead all over the place. 

For softies like me, yeah XD 

I just really hate it whenever I find one of my soldiers dead on the ground. Or used as target practice. Regrettably, there is no way to get revenge. :angry:

Also, the native holy elven deer keep running over my fire mines and blowing themselves up. :blink:

War was never easy! XD

I played a Sonic game the whole weekend on the PS2. It was glorious.

Yay medals lol.

Even before trophies I tried to 100% stuff, so I understand. Getting that first wind dragon in Jade Cocoon 2 near killed me. Took a week of reloading to get. 

All I hate about this is the saving screen for every dang thing.

But I still like the game.

Oh man. PS2 load times. I used to be able to go make at sandwich during some of them XD

The load times aren't all that bad... It's just the amount of times it shows.

Got to an island... load/save screen... select a mission... load/save screen... Short video clip.... load/save screen.